Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Dogs are bully cowards

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of İstanbul
★★★★★
The other day, my friend and I were just walking in the middle of the street. The day was rainy so everyone was in their houses. These 2 stray dogs started barking, had their ears pointed, had angry eyes and were coming at us.
We just continued walking, because we didn't care, but they started running towards us and when they got close enough we turned around (I even unfolded my metal umbrela), and suddenly their ears went down, their body posture was low they had "puppy" eyes and they started whimpering and backing off.
Then we turned around to continue our path, and again, these stupid ugly beasts went into "hunter" mode, then we turned around, then they entered the "whimpering pray" mode, and this process went on for a few times.

Like dogs are the WORST animals I can think of.
In most cases they will try to bully anything they have the chance to, and as soon as they don't have the upper hand, they turn into the most pathethic, whimpering creatures that exist.
The nature of a dog is disgusting, they remind me of school bullies when someone defends themselves, the bully starts crying and calling the teacher.

I hate dogs and their ugly faces. I want to shoot dogs when i see them, I kicked a fucking feral street dog once so hard it was satisfying, seriously man , we live in a civilization now, why people still insist at keeping dogs like some kinda fucking tribal animalistic society .

I hate dogs and their ugly faces. I want to shoot dogs when i see them, I kicked a fucking feral street dog once so hard it was satisfying, seriously man , we live in a civilization now, why people still insist at keeping dogs like some kinda fucking tribal animalistic society .
based as fuck! ı kıcked a piece of shit dog too and ıt whımpered like a bitch

Giga high T
I am not even that high t, but some things get on my nerves like barking dogs.. I would someday slice their necks if required. like stfu you lowly dog, you dont deserve to bark at high creatures like human

based as fuck! ı kıcked a piece of shit dog too and ıt whımpered like a bitch
Thats how they are supposed to be treated, i dont know why human worship these fucking animals who are hazardous to society and chidlren, they should be caged or used as shooting target or knifing target

Last edited:
I am not even that high t, but some things get on my nerves like barking dogs.. I would someday slice their necks if required. like stfu you lowly dog, you dont deserve to bark at high creatures like human
I hate dogs that hide behind a fence and bark at me, if only I had a gun

Thats how they are supposed to be treated, i dont know why human worship these fucking animals who are hazardous to society and chidlren, they should be caged or used as shooting target or knifing target
Based ! They should be used for shooting practice , only people who like dogs are mentally ill retards or evil people

Based ! They should be used for shooting practice , only people who like dogs are mentally ill retards or evil people
basically mentally retards like normie pigskins and foids love them to keep inside their house

Dogs are the foids of animals (that's why we call them bitches)

Fuck dogs. Cats are better

Small or non-aggressive dogs are Ok but pitbulls are disgusting. No decent person would own such a dog.

Small or non-aggressive dogs are Ok but pitbulls are disgusting. No decent person would own such a dog.
They would do the same if they are not small so they are evil

@Orzmund read

TDD (Total Dog Death)

Not all dogs are equal, some are passive then others.

what the dogpill does to a man