Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Doing anything for foids is cucked

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
Niggas who try to win foids over are cucked in general. Never do anything for a foid, never change yourself for a foid. Never be nice to a foid or try to help her.

A foid stopped me as I was walking today to ask me for some directions and I helped her out, guess I am a cuck.

Genuinely the first time interacting with a foid my age in about a year or 2.

A foid stopped me as I was walking today to ask me for some directions and I helped her out, guess I am a cuck.

Genuinely the first time interacting with a foid my age in about a year or 2.
ovER

Nothing you will do for her will unfortunately change her perception of how attractive she views you, which is why you are doing her favors in the first place. The opposite has to be the truth when she goes out of her way to talk to you or meet you. In such a case, you do not have to be nice at all to her; she will sleep with you anyway. Helping her will only get you to friendzone at best and nothing more.

I thought that no one is entitled to anything, including help ...

True. Only retarded cucked will do anything for toliets.

In hs i remember most normie guys got slapped a lot and ""beaten"" by some foids "jokingly" Just to get a bit of validation. Cucked af

In hs i remember most normie guys got slapped a lot and ""beaten"" by some foids "jokingly" Just to get a bit of validation. Cucked af
Lmao, stone them all to death

Yes I agree, never do anything for foids. You don't get anything out of it, unless you're chad

doing anything for society is cucked if you aren't going to reproduce

Niggas who try to win foids over are cucked in general. Never do anything for a foid, never change yourself for a foid. Never be nice to a foid or try to help her.
Bro fr it's so pathetic and desperate, the way they put these whores on a pedestal.

imo you arent cucked if you do those things to ascend with the foid and have a realistic chance of succeeding. In any other situation you are right imo

trvth

imo you arent cucked if you do those things to ascend with the foid and have a realistic chance of succeeding. In any other situation you are right imo
hello somalibro :feelsYall:

Extremely based thread! Especially it’s even worse when cucks spend their money on a foid.

I learned the hard way that helping foids does not get me sex.
So much time, energy and money…..to end up with nothing.

Now, I am older and wiser.
I will not do a damn thing to help a foid.

In fact, I love refusing to help foids whenever they ask.
The look in her face is priceless. She cannot believe that a man is not rushing to be her servant.

In fact, I love refusing to help foids whenever they ask.
The look in her face is priceless. She cannot believe that a man is not rushing to be her servant.
Based :yes:

I learned the hard way that helping foids does not get me sex.
So much time, energy and money…..to end up with nothing.

I used to be a selfless type person too. When I realised that I did not receive anything back plus those who got what I yearn for did not take any effort as close as to what I do, I started questioning about how this world worked.

Why did she have sex with him while it was me who taught her many courses and helped with any assignment? Why not me? Did not she think that I want to have sex with her as well? I want sex and pleasure too.

I have not much clue about beauty standard at that time. When I tried going to dating apps, it was the time that I know that I am very unattractive. Despite the effort I had put into women in real life , they were never interested in me sexually while chads can get what I fucking want which is sex, pleasure, and feeling wanted by women i.e. unconditional love for free. This is not right.

At the the end this world is so fucking unfair.