Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel don't go into STEM if you aren't high IQ. You will suffer & be disappointed a ton

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I regret my degree, my jobs, my work history. My entire academic life a ton! Nearing a decade in this stem job bullshit and all I have to show for it is a worthless shitskin subhuman cockroach salary!

I should have gone into law or finance or medicine. One should only go into their strengths. If you aren't high IQ avoid anything math, CS, Physics related! It is too hard to compete and become a respectable money mogger.

Now I struggle and see people I knew being massive money moggers due to high IQ. Or having chosen a career suited to their bloodlines better.

if your parents are trash, you too are garbage! Don't attempt to escape your fate!!

there are fuckers just graduating college who have studied far less coding problems than me and have gotten salaries I can only dream of! Why?! Because my shitskin brain and IQ. So many fucking years of studying pointlessly.

I thought you wanted to be a divorce lawyer.

I thought you wanted to be a divorce lawyer.
I am in/near my fucking 30s. there is 0 hope and 0 point in Swapping careers. By the time I'd become a divorce lawyer, an AI will probably have taken the job. There is nothing I can do. My life has been a waste in every sense of the word.

FAANG will be our savior. Just have to keep waiting and grinding. Tell the interviewer you're a proud Dindu Brahmin and you might even have a chance to get in. :feelskek:

FAANG will be our savior. Just have to keep waiting and grinding. Tell the interviewer you're a proud Dindu Brahmin and you might even have a chance to get in. :feelskek:
I will succeed some day maybe after 1000 tries

I concur as a most likely low IQ STEMcel.

yes, it will fuck you up.

Re: Art is more important than math.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148986485Saturday, November 01, 2014 3:54 PM CDT
"You need math to make art"Well, usage of mathematical knowledge can allow you to revise your logical thinking to solve artistic problems."Art" itself is a system of components working together, just as "Mathematics" is.

Re: What languages do you speak ot?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147487105Monday, October 06, 2014 11:38 PM CDT
"I dont scripting languages count"Well, they certainly have their own system of linguistics.

Re: What is Vector2 and Vector3?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#139273946Friday, July 04, 2014 9:32 PM CDT
Well, Vector2 would be the 2D vector and Vector3 would be the 3D vector and yes, it does contain position and things such as Magnitude.
Re: What is Vector2 and Vector3?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#139274661Friday, July 04, 2014 9:42 PM CDT
Actually, I'll explain more in depth.Vector3, which is the 3D Vector in this sense, encompasses things such as the Position, Rotation, Magnitude, and more.The Vector3 utilizes the typical "XYZ" axis which you've probably learned about to an extent, so for instance, If I usedPart.Position = Vector3.new(1,2,3)1 would be the X axis2 would be the Y axis3 would be the Z axisHopefully this helps you.
Re: scenario: the world is now being infected rapidly
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152985991Thursday, January 01, 2015 7:23 AM CST
"Naegleria fowleri"What's the vector being utilized to transfer the amoeba-infested Water?

I should have gone into law or finance or medicine

I'm more than equipped for STEM, though. I'll post my SNPs again later.

I regret my degree, my jobs, my work history. My entire academic life a ton! Nearing a decade in this stem job bullshit and all I have to show for it is a worthless shitskin subhuman cockroach salary!

I should have gone into law or finance or medicine. One should only go into their strengths. If you aren't high IQ avoid anything math, CS, Physics related! It is too hard to compete and become a respectable money mogger.

Now I struggle and see people I knew being massive money moggers due to high IQ. Or having chosen a career suited to their bloodlines better.

if your parents are trash, you too are garbage! Don't attempt to escape your fate!!

I just want a low tier job in IT that will involve cybsersec certification. I'll be happy making the upper end of 5 figures.

Nothing is worse than being a ugly homeless male that gets racially profiled or in prison as a manlet.

But if you’re a wageslave noting worse than being an entry retail wageslave beyond 27 years old you’re at the bottom and need to move up quickly