Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Elliot was a pretentious, spoiled brat who thought he was good looking and amazing"

B

berais

Self-banned
-
Who fucking cares? Who the fuck are you, George Orwell? Gonna penalize ER for his "thoughtcrime" or something? Yeah, he was a little cocky, but what gave him the guts to go ER? Lots of incels here talk about roping, and say "Go ER in minecraft hurr durr". ER has done more for this community than any rotting whiny fuck.

ER will always be a saint in this community. Trying to go into an incel community and spit on ER is like going into a Mosque and slandering Mohammad. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Listen up whiny haters: ER IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE FACE OF THE COMMUNITY, NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO. THE ONLY WAY THIS WILL CHANGE IS IF THE MODS HAVE A VOTE AND CENSOR THIS FORUM FROM TALKING ABOUT ER BY FORCE.

There will never be a social transition where people won't see ER as a saint. GET USED TO IT. Any arguments against him are cringe, pathetic, and futile

Last edited:
who else high af rn

Yeah it's pretty lame how users try to whine about ER here. He may not have broke into the sorority house but his mindset was overall ideal.

Some may say he should have known he was a loser but that's just saying incels should know they are losers, which is fucking cucked.

Yeah it's pretty lame how users try to whine about ER here. He may not have broke into the sorority house but his mindset was overall ideal.

Some may say he should have known he was a loser but that's just saying incels should know they are losers, which is fucking cucked.
I might be loser in the eyes of society but never in my own eyes

He looked and acted like a complete faggot and only killed a measly 6 people, the majority of whom were incels themselves. I never understood why incels here decided to make him the poster boy incel killer mascot, considering that there were far more dangerous incel killers out there with far more victims.

$0.50 has been deposited into your account.

He looked and acted like a complete faggot and only killed a measly 6 people, the majority of whom were incels themselves. I never understood why incels here decided to make him the poster boy incel killer mascot, considering that there were far more dangerous incel killers out there with far more victims.
Who openly called themself incel though? CHO just went on a rampage without identifying as incel.

he was all of these things and made it an art.

Brat is euphemism for narcisist, so evil. I know he is in the underworld, tortured for eternities, him and all the other fake evil saints. Murderers. Cause that's all they can achieve in life, to destroy life.

Who fucking cares? Who the fuck are you, George Orwell? Gonna penalize ER for his "thoughtcrime" or something? Yeah, he was a little cocky, but what gave him the guts to go ER? Lots of incels here talk about roping, and say "Go ER in minecraft hurr durr". ER has done more for this community than any rotting whiny fuck.

ER will always be a saint in this community. Trying to go into an incel community and spit on ER is like going into a Mosque and slandering Mohammad. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Listen up whiny haters: ER IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE FACE OF THE COMMUNITY, NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO. THE ONLY WAY THIS WILL CHANGE IS IF THE MODS HAVE A VOTE AND CENSOR THIS FORUM FROM TALKING ABOUT ER BY FORCE.

There will never be a social transition where people won't see ER as a saint. GET USED TO IT. Any arguments against him are cringe, pathetic, and futile

View attachment 592156
Agreed er is king

He had an easier life than many incels

I agree with your statement, OP. The community didn’t vote to make him a saint, it happened organically because he had the BALLS to go on a rampage. Many copers itt.

Just saying, he would’ve hated all of us.

Don’t NPCS say that you should be confident?

ER was actually pretty GL facially

ER IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE FACE OF THE COMMUNITY, NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO. THE ONLY WAY THIS WILL CHANGE IS IF THE MODS HAVE A VOTE AND CENSOR THIS FORUM FROM TALKING ABOUT ER BY FORCE.
Agreed :feelskek:

I hate the "MUH RICECEL" argument. As if those retarded smilers aren't going for the first white toilet that comes along and gives them a smidgen of attention. They looked like prime simps brainwashed by society to be as slave like and docile as possible. They would go on to support the Gynarchy so it's good that ER bumped them off. :smonk:

The difference between Elliot and other Killers is that he actually put himself out there and talked about the feelings of not only himself but of many others. I feel as if that is why he is slandered so. Because he talked of the truth no matter how bad it hurt.

I never understood why incels here decided to make him the poster boy incel killer mascot, considering that there were far more dangerous incel killers out there with far more victims.
Probably because many of them are also from California,where is almost impossible to get a non paying sex and a relationship.

How do you feel about ER being the face of this community? Do you likee him? Or do you dislike ER because you think he mogs you and therefore can't be incel?

We are fucking losers. There's no denying it. Anyone who does is blue-pilled deep down