Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Enjoy your Account Deletion IT User (No-Sun-6199)

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I forgot what your comment said but

F33B2E80 FFB6 43AD AE42 224BCFA4D08E

Update: i knew i had a screenshot.

4FCE6DD6 5025 41AF AC11 11A77A470B3B

Last edited:
But of course, we're the violent inklers obsessed with IT... :feelshaha:

I wonder if the negative reaction from foids to us would be so extreme if we were all known and confirmed to be secret insecure Chadlites; we would most likely garner much more sympathy due to the halo effect. :feelsclown:

Hahaha when reddit soy cucks turn on IT soy cucks

How does it feel No-Sun? All your shit removed.

hahahahhahahahahahaha

Sucks to be on a censored website doesn't it :feelshaha:

I think I got some foids account taken down too, she was threatening to kill incels jfl

I think I got some foids account taken down too, she was threatening to kill incels jfl
That’s what that tuna bucket gets!

jfc that bit about rape was cringe. i know he said sarcasm but it didn't seem sarcastic at all, sarcasm is supposed to be funny. I think he actually wants rape to be legal and it feels good to be able to say it in public even if he has to follow it with an insincere "jk i was just being sarcastic lol". Like a pent-up frustration at having to always hide his true feelings, sometimes he just can't hold it in anymore so he says it out loud and pretends that he's mocking us.

i've always said that the violent rapists of the world aren't the incels, they're the normies. statistics show that the vast majority of rapes are committed by somebody the victim is close to and thinks they can trust, which largely rules out incels.