Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Enjoying some pear icecream

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Genetically inferior to meeks
★★★★★
Muy bueno this shite is nice!!!

That’s a flavor ?

Based. I never tried that before. My favorite ice cream flavor is cookies n cream :ahegao:

Based. I never tried that before. My favorite ice cream flavor is cookies n cream :ahegao:
Try the calippo 5x box, Its fucking delicious, Its like 6 dollar but worth it!

Try the calippo 5x box, Its fucking delicious, Its like 6 dollar but worth it!
I don't think it's sold where I live. I'm a USAcel. You must be a Eurocel right?

Calippo is a Japanese frozen dessert made by Ezaki Glico since 1982. The brand sold by Unilever under the Heartbrand umbrella in the UK, Ireland, Portugal, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Italy, Sweden, Germany, Austria and in Australia[1] and New Zealand

I don't think it's sold where I live. I'm a USAcel. You must be a Eurocel right?
Its not really from anywhere, WHen i browse its says its from anywhere, Irish, England, japan whatever, If you can pinpoint the location, Id be happy!

Its not really from anywhere, WHen i browse its says its from anywhere, Irish, England, japan whatever
I am from Louisiana, USA. We have popsicles and similar stuff here but not that same brand. I am sure I've never seen it in any stores around here.

If you can pinpoint the location, Id be happy!

Pear ice cream is my favourite, that green make me happy