Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel ER's oneitis Brittany Story married an ethnic manlet and has a baby with him (lifefuel for ethnic manlets)

holy fuck jbc

I am entitled as an aryan man to an aryan wife

Antonio Banderas GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

DO NOT SPAM HER INSTAGRAM OR SHE'LL MAKE IT PRIVATE LIKE SHE DID LAST TIME I POSTED ABOUT HER

Let me quote his manifesto:

"The sociology class flew by like a breeze, and my next class was math. In this class, I saw one of the prettiest girls I had ever seen in my life. She was the only pretty girl in the class, and she was absolutelystunning. Of course, she didn’t even notice me as I walked in. Her beauty was so intimidating that Icouldn’t bring myself to sit near her, out of fear of her judgment. As the lecture proceeded, I couldn’t help myself from constantly glancing at her, admiring every inch of her enticing body, from her silky blonde hair to her smooth, skinny, lightly tanned legs. The most beautiful thing about her was her face. It was a face that broke my heart the second I laid eyes on it. I wanted her with so much intensity, and I constantly fantasized about her during my masturbation sessions. This was the kind of girl who was always meant to be my girlfriend. This was the girl that I was meant to go through college in Santa Barbara with. My life would only have meaning if I could go through college with a girlfriend like her."

"I soon found out the name of the beautiful girl in my math class. Her name was Brittany Story. Being the obsessed stalker that I was, I looked her up on Facebook, and what I found shattered my already wounded heart to pieces. She had a boyfriend. Not only that, but her boyfriend was the type of boy I have always hated and despised: a tall, muscular surfer-jock with a buzz cut. As I looked at all the pictures of the two of them together, I shivered with pure hatred. I could physically feel the hatred burn through my entire body. I wanted to kill both of them, and I was capable of doing it. Brittany Story should have been mine, and if can’t have her, no one should! I fantasized about capturing the two of them and stripping the skin off her boyfriend’s flesh while making her watch. Why must my life be so full of torment and hatred? I questioned to the universe with turmoil roiling inside me. I screamed and cried with anguish that day. My housemate Spencer heard it all, but I didn’t care."

Although in college Brittany Story, a stacy, was dating a tall chad, she now is settling down, became a mother, and her new significant other (possibly husband) is some ethnic manlet. I shit you not! Here are pictures.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/BOvgGnZDWah/

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CJNJ5OiAePP/

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba8I_5cH8aJ/

He barely looks an inch taller. and he looks like he's latino or something. definitely ethnic. this is NOT a cherrypicking thread. but i wonder how the fuck this happened. but since she's 29 now, she's obviously approaching betabuxx age at this point. so what do you guys think? i mean foids standards are a bit different at the betabuxx age.

Fresh lifefuel for manlets and ethnics on here.

Ethnic doesn't equal ethnic, he's high T and probably has a BBC. She'd never date a ricecel like ER.

That’s cucked. You are your race so by it dying you’re ok with that. Might as well say you’re ok with NWO raping you outright.
Shut up fool. My race is the reason why i ended up here as a 33yr old incel.

Shut up fool. My race is the reason why i ended up here as a 33yr old incel.
Yeah that’s cuz ur race sucks stupid streetshitter whites literally gave you everything even Hinduism and the caste is indo European

Yeah that’s cuz ur race sucks stupid streetshitter whites literally gave you everything even Hinduism and the caste is indo European
. All curries are a mix of abos (ASI) and ANI. Caste isnt indo European, this has been proven by several studies showing the caste system is quite recent. Youre understanding of anthropology is very poor. Also while you post here and rot as an incel, youre precious white whores are out there fkin chads.

Cope harder race cuck.

Over for cumskin manlets.

. All curries are a mix of abos (ASI) and ANI. Caste isnt indo European, this has been proven by several studies showing the caste system is quite recent. Youre understanding of anthropology is very poor.
How can u cope so hard? Hinduism was an Indo Aryan invented religion. Dravidians are negroid monkeys with some caucasoid and arab, but the north (along with iran and turkey) have significant caucasoid dna. While this is small now, it is proof there were indo aryan migrations. Indo aryans were a thing and they migrated to your shithole and invented hinudism among other things. Its why brahmins today are whiter than their regular indian counterpart even thousands of years in the future

Also while you post here and rot as an incel, youre precious white whores are out there fkin chads.
yeah and I want them in my basement instead
Cope harder race cuck.
you cope pajeet. Your house belongs to the Greater Caucasoid Empire

Fuck you incel piece of shit

THATS NOT WHITE AT ALL THATS MONGOLOID STOP SHE HAD SEX WITH AN ASIATIC OR RUSSIAN :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: LOOK AT THAT MONGOLOID FACIAL BLOAT
200.gif

DAS RITE WHITEY

How do you know that is the same foid?
How can u cope so hard? Hinduism was an Indo Aryan invented religion. Dravidians are negroid monkeys with some caucasoid and arab, but the north (along with iran and turkey) have significant caucasoid dna. While this is small now, it is proof there were indo aryan migrations. Indo aryans were a thing and they migrated to your shithole and invented hinudism among other things. Its why brahmins today are whiter than their regular indian counterpart even thousands of years in the future

you cope pajeet. Your house belongs to the Greater Caucasoid Empire
AYO, WE WUZ HINDUS AND ANCIENT EGYPTIANS N SHIEET.

Go kill those sandnoggers in Iraq for Israel now, and be a good goy.

The concept of caste evolved spontaneously and wasnt imposed by any invading race of people. The aryan invasion theory was proven to be a myth. What is more likely is a fusion of two races (the older ASI with the recently migrated ANI) in the last 50,000 years. ASI were one of the first groups out of Africa and hence their resemblance to native African tribes. ANI were part of a much more recent exodus of humans out of Africa into Eurasia.

The concept of caste evolved spontaneously and wasnt imposed by any invading race of people. The aryan invasion theory was proven to be a myth. What is more likely is a fusion of two races (the older ASI with the recently migrated ANI) in the last 50,000 years. ASI were one of the first groups out of Africa and hence their resemblance to native African tribes. ANI were part of a much more recent exodus of humans out of Africa into Eurasia.
Aryan invasion is not a myth. The Vedas were WHITE and CAUCASOID as were the INDUS VALLEY people

white bvll fucking india once and then coming around in the 1700's and fucking india twice

poo poo on you streetshitter muddur fucker banchod madarchod

Aryan invasion is not a myth. The Vedas were WHITE and CAUCASOID as were the INDUS VALLEY people
View attachment 402141
white bvll fucking india once and then coming around in the 1700's and fucking india twice

IVC people were not white, they were close to what modern day Punjabis/Pashtuns are like.

White "bull" is now getting cucked by literally every single race in the world, no wonder stormcels are seething so much.

As I said in another thread, whites are the sword arm of Judaism, luckily Jews are being retarded and finishing you people for good.

View attachment 402141

I'm truly amazed at the race of trannies, globohomo, and cuckery to be so shameless that they think they have the right to even talk about race
LGBT_map_Artboard%202.ngsversion.1466092019783.adapt.1900.1.jpg

ZYGUTICJNQ6SLHA2PFXFTJYYXE.jpg

Days without jewish tricks

IVC people were not white, they were close to what modern day Punjabis/Pashtuns are like.
Cope and seethe. That is jewish propoganda. Indo aryans were in India, they were in Galilee, they were in Iran and they were in the Caucus. Indo aryan languages are a thing for a reason.

White "bull" is now getting cucked by literally every single race in the world, no wonder stormcels are seething so much.
yeah we are because we're the strongest ones out of the other races so jews want to kill us. We will come back and bvll you again tho on the jah on the g on CRIP
As I said in another thread, whites are the sword arm of Judaism, luckily Jews are being retarded and finishing you people for good.
Whites are the sword arm of invading india and doing literally everything indias ever been relevant for. Hindu science period was us, vedas was us, Jesus was us, modern day was us, victorian era was us colonial age was us ez mogger

View attachment 402141

JFL @ the state of the west now, bunch of degenerate cucks.
Whites are the sword arm of invading india and doing literally everything indias ever been relevant for. Hindu science period was us, vedas was us, Jesus was us, modern day was us, victorian era was us colonial age was us ez mogger

Nicolas Cage Laugh GIFs | Tenor

wtf lol

that feel when ER actually just needed to be darker and fatter to win his oneitis

Typical foid finishing off her cock carousal ride and settling for a betabux

Cope and seethe. That is jewish propoganda. Indo aryans were in India, they were in Galilee, they were in Iran and they were in the Caucus. Indo aryan languages are a thing for a reason.
View attachment 402147

yeah we are because we're the strongest ones out of the other races so jews want to kill us. We will come back and bvll you again tho on the jah on the g on CRIP

Yeah, WE WUZ this and WE WUZ that, anything to the contrary is a JOOish lies, although of course we had no trouble working with them to plunder and invade other countries, because that was BASED, but now JOOS are evil because they just used us to gain their end goal.

Yeah, whites won't do shit, I look forward to bourgeois whites dying out in America and being replaced by the much more amicable Amish who do not bother anyone.

Also, shouldn't you be more concerned with continuing your particular bloodline instead of dreaming of the huwhite resurrection and subsequent conquest of the world?

@FullTimeLoser is a Palestinian, his country is literally under Jewish Supremacist occupation, and even he rightly sees who exactly is enabling the pathetic Jews in taking over so much land.
JFL @ the state of the west now, bunch of degenerate cucks.
Problem is they spread it everywhere. If your country tries to go its own way (like Yugoslavia, Iraq, Libya) they come and bomb you, and if @BummerDrummer wasn't the subhuman incel he is, he would most certainly be out there shooting "sandmonkeys" for ZOG while fantasising about Aryans

Yeah, WE WUZ this and WE WUZ that, anything to the contrary is a JOOish lies, although of course we had no trouble working with them to plunder and invade other countries, because that was BASED, but now JOOS are evil because they just used us to gain their end goal.

Yeah, whites won't do shit, I look forward to bourgeois whites dying out in America and being replaced by the much more amicable Amish who do not bother anyone.

Also, shouldn't you be more concerned with continuing your particular bloodline instead of dreaming of the huwhite resurrection and subsequent conquest of the world?

@FullTimeLoser is a Palestinian, his country is literally under Jewish Supremacist occupation, and even he rightly sees who exactly is enabling the pathetic Jews in taking over so much land.

Problem is they spread it everywhere. If your country tries to go its own way (like Yugoslavia, Iraq, Libya) they come and bomb you, and if @BummerDrummer wasn't the subhuman incel he is, he would most certainly be out there shooting "sandmonkeys" for ZOG while fantasising about Aryans

View attachment 402150
I dont really get racecucks posting on incel sites.

Pretty much man. jews would be nothing without white funding. I have no idea how they manage to avoid accountability. High IQ comment btw

Well we also gave these places technology so colonialism was a net gain for everyone.
The amish are based and hate niggers so I'm actually ok with this statement
Yes and I'm trying to do that rn
He is a mossad agent who denies jewish control in the media. You can think whites picked up and continuined a jewish agenda while also naming the jew. @Unsaveable does it pretty well (don't agree btw but it's just an argument point you can make)
Problem is they spread it everywhere. If your country tries to go its own way (like Yugoslavia, Iraq, Libya) they come and bomb you,
Juice with help of central banks. Even now there's no way you can blame it on us. All that shit was done under NIGGERBAMA and now there's not even a white in the govt. More minorities and LITERAL outspoken jews are in the us govt than whites. A nigger dropped more bombs on Syria and Iraq than any other president in the history of the US combined. When nonwhites don't name the jew its just more proof they know that jews are the ones batting up for them. The nonwhite zenith is currently under jewish orders and jewish rule.
and if @BummerDrummer wasn't the subhuman incel he is, he would most certainly be out there shooting "sandmonkeys" for ZOG while fantasising about Aryans
I think black israelites and arabs need to fight for Israel. They can have it. Muhammad was black anyway

Last edited:
Not lifefuel, she's been a cum dumpster before.

Of course. Lets just ignore the part where

1. She has had her fill of cock carousal

2. He is super rich or something and is going to fund her exuberant lifestyle forever.

2. He is super rich or something and is going to fund her exuberant lifestyle forever.
He doesnt look rich tbh.

Not tall, but I would hardly call him a manlet. How tall is she?

What happened to the gigachad she was with?

Well we also gave these places technology so colonialism was a net gain for everyone.
Yeah, and Mexicans are giving you whites delicious and vibrant ethnic food, just take it whitey, you totally couldn't just learn to cook the food yourself, just like the Chinese had to invade the entire world for the world to start using gunpowder and paper (remember when the Chinese did that? I don't either)
Juice with help of central banks. Even now there's no way you can blame it on us. All that shit was done under NIGGERBAMA and now there's not even a white in the govt. More minorities and LITERAL outspoken jews are in the us govt than whites. A nigger dropped more bombs on Syria and Iraq t
At the end of November 1910, Senator Nelson W. Aldrich and Assistant Secretary of the U.S. Treasury Department A. Piatt Andrew, and five of the country's leading financiers (Frank Vanderlip [CITIBANK], Henry P. Davison [JP MORGAN], Benjamin Strong [JP MORGAN], and Paul Warburg [ROTHSCHILD]) arrived at the Jekyll Island Club to conduct a secret meeting to plan the country's monetary policy and banking system, formulating during the meeting the Federal Reserve as America's next central bank.

Only Warburg is a Jew, the rest are Gentile, representing interests such as Rockefeller, JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley and Citibank. Almost as if central banks are just a plot by a few (albeit disproportionately Jewish) bankers to concentrate powers into their hands and not some unique Jewish trait.

Romanian fascist Corneliu Codreanu said in his book, For My Legionaries: The Iron Guard

A country has the Jews it deserves. Just as mosquitoes can thrive and settle only in swamps, likewise the former can only thrive in the swamps of our [Romanian] sins.
Guess where the biggest swamp is?

You know, it is funny how all these evil Jewish companies would eventually collapse if whites just became less degenerate, nobody forces them to gamble, take drugs, be extremely promiscuous or take out loans all the time for useless shit they see on TV, but they do it anyway.

Pretty sure every modern woman has had their fill of the cock carousel

20210122 185144

Its so fucking obvious he’s a betabuxx. You deserve to be gassed if you think she ‘loves‘ him. Jfl classic case of AFBB. She spent her 20s riding the CC and found nice guy beta after she hit the wall. I’m willing to bet they don’t have sex more than once a month
He's getting cucked by the dog.
Screen Shot 2021 01 29 at 93212 AM

Yeah, and Mexicans are giving you whites delicious and vibrant ethnic food, just take it whitey, you totally couldn't just learn to cook the food yourself, just like the Chinese had to invade the entire world for the world to start using gunpowder and paper (remember when the Chinese did that? I don't either)
Well I mean it wasn't expanding though and the chinese (mongolians) did have to invade. That's how the silk road really started or restarted didn't it?

I can see this argument being made if Africans were using technology europeans had grown out of 50 years ago at the european colonization time, but the technological difference was literally stone age vs gattling gun. While india and parts of the old world were different they were still behind hundreds of years
At the end of November 1910, Senator Nelson W. Aldrich and Assistant Secretary of the U.S. Treasury Department A. Piatt Andrew, and five of the country's leading financiers (Frank Vanderlip [CITIBANK], Henry P. Davison [JP MORGAN], Benjamin Strong [JP MORGAN], and Paul Warburg [ROTHSCHILD]) arrived at the Jekyll Island Club to conduct a secret meeting to plan the country's monetary policy and banking system, formulating during the meeting the Federal Reserve as America's next central bank.

Only Warburg is a Jew, the rest are Gentile, representing interests such as Rockefeller, JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley and Citibank. Almost as if central banks are just a plot by a few (albeit disproportionately Jewish) bankers to concentrate powers into their hands and not some unique Jewish trait.
For things of economics its usually just dispraportionate. Because central banks, much like the advent of mass media, don't NEED to be bad. They are bad now, and the people running the show now are jews. Let me give you an example if I may; Most original mass media news stories were not jewish only (although jews were disproportionately represented). It was only when the NWO agenda was accelerating, so not very long ago, that these places became completely filled with jews. Now it is impossible to find someone in the media without connections to jews. Everyones wife, boss, or themselves are jewish
Romanian fascist Corneliu Codreanu said in his book, For My Legionaries: The Iron Guard

Guess where the biggest swamp is?
It's through thousands of years of swamp making. And it is also because were the only politically relevant race for well over 200 years. Not "muh islamic golden age" or "mongolian empire" tier stuff either. Whites had at a time 90% of the worlds landmass controlled (counting all euro empires and America including meds to an extent so Brazil and alot of south america is included)
You know, it is funny how all these evil Jewish companies would eventually collapse if whites just became less degenerate, nobody forces them to gamble, take drugs, be extremely promiscuous or take out loans all the time for useless shit they see on TV, but they do it anyway.
It's an agenda hundreds of years in the making and there's no alternative. Did you not see how trump got banned off twitter, tried going to parler, the monopoly banned parler and that was that? Same way with whites right now.

He doesnt look rich tbh.
The fact that he's hanging out with a white chick makes him look pretty rich to me. I have seen worse looking and worse dressed rich dudes with hotties

Not a Manlet. He's a good 2-3 inches taller than her, she's wearing heels in the 2nd pic. And he doesn't look that bad tbh. Definitely mogs tf out of me

The fact that he's hanging out with a white chick makes him look pretty rich to me. I have seen worse looking and worse dressed rich dudes with hotties
In curryland? Ive seen lots of ugly rich men with hot foids here.

He betabuxxed a single mom that had a kid by Chad.

That's an L.

fuck pics got deleted? what were they?

It's broken. Anyone got a screenshot before she made it private?