Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Essaycels, post your essays here

vermilion

vermilion

#1 celebrity of the forum
-
I write my essays so that even if 99% of posters with IQs under 95 and zero attention spans will ignore them because of "too long; didn't read", at the very least, I hope that someone, somewhere, at some point, perhaps just a single nameless lurker, will find value in and benefit from my words. Even if I merely shout into the arid wilderness of brutal no-reply pills, someone out there will eventually discover these gems and perhaps will find them more useful than the usual one-liner shitposts this forum is inundated with.

If you write long posts that end up receiving no attention, post them here so we can support each other.

Like the mexicans that call each other essay?

Oh wait it’s ese
Oh, that makes sense now.

Yes, understood...

I had many "essays" before the deletion of Yahoo Answers.

Bookmarked, will definitely read it when I feel better.

What's going on, buddy? Do you need to talk?
Couldn't sleep last night, my head was filled with regret, frustration and sadness, had a stressful day, and my mood prohibits me from doing anything productive, It's really difficult rn to convey my emotions. For now, I think I should go to sleep, I'm really tired rn, perhas when I wake up my head will clear up a bit.
Thanks for concern, I appreciate it, I will write to you later.

If you post something with hopes to obtain some kind of posterity, you have to be patient.

NGL I do post my most personal thoughts in this forum, because I see it as a rare refuge for freedom of speech. On other places I always suspect shadow banning, for instance.

[UWSL]I don't mind not getting much replies. What I wrote will remain. If it has any value, it will eventually be acknowledged.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
If you post something with hopes to obtain some kind of posterity, you have to be patient.

NGL I do post my most personal thoughts in this forum, because I see it as a rare refuge for freedom of speech. On other places I always suspect shadow banning, for instance.

[UWSL]I don't mind not getting much replies. What I wrote will remain. If it has any value, it will eventually be acknowledged.[/UWSL]
Do you want to post anything you wrote here? I'd love to read it.

Do you want to post anything you wrote here? I'd love to read it.
I don't see any need to gather everything in a spevific thread. Worse, it'd be a mess.

Kind of like the mega music thread. Who goes there? It's a random mix of everything and anything.

However now that I think about it, a subforum dedicated to long posts might be a good idea.

Last edited:
Over for brainlets like me

You are one of the few posters on this forum who is intelligent and has a unique philosophical outlook towards the world, this forum is a real disappointment when I see that 99% of users just post meme one-liners and make threads about the same boring topics without saying anything truly high iq, interesting, blackpilled or enlightening.

The 1% of posters like yourself, are the reason why I am still on this forum, I used to think that blackpillers were meant to be extremely intelligent with high self-awareness, but sadly based on the posts made on this forum, I think the users here are far more stupid than the average bluepilled NPC normie.

It’s sad really

You are one of the few posters on this forum who is intelligent and has a unique philosophical outlook towards the world, this forum is a real disappointment when I see that 99% of users just post meme one-liners and make threads about the same boring topics without saying anything truly high iq, interesting, blackpilled or enlightening.

The 1% of posters like yourself, are the reason why I am still on this forum, I used to think that blackpillers were meant to be extremely intelligent with high self-awareness, but sadly based on the posts made on this forum, I think the users here are far more stupid than the average bluepilled NPC normie.

It’s sad really

I don't have a source for this, but I vaguely remember reading a study correlating lower than average IQ with inceldom.

To me this makes sense. Many Incels come from broken, single parent homes. Many are bullied in ways that ostracize them from real life friendships. This means less early socialization, which means little or no social experience later in life.

Although IQ is genetic, our genetics present us with a range of expression. Low-stress, good family life, proper socialization, healthy diet, regular, non-fanatical religious practice, introduction to playing music, growing up around books, and at least one parent in a high-status professional job are all things that can influence IQ expression. The average Incel's life is negative on many of these traits.

Couple this with a chronic lack of touch (which as far as I'm aware this is correlated with higher cortisol levels, which in turn is correlated with depressed IQ and cognition) and it's no wonder that Inceldom may skew towards low IQ.

Although this is for those who are neurotypical. If you have aspergers it's a different case.

A large reason why I'm an incel is that I had a psychotic break a few years ago and I started abusing psychedelics as a means of escapism. I'm not a genius, but I'm intelligent and I'm here. Maybe that means I'm less intelligent than I give myself credit for haha.

Last edited:
I want to bring attention to this thread:
https://incels.is/threads/a-blackpi...ll-believe-in-love-you-are-bluepilled.360680/

1stly, because subject in itself is interesting.
2ndly, hoping for some interesting debate, especially hoping for answers form @the.oracle and/or @Revolution Needed , if they have any interesting response, beside "bluepill" or "cope".
Generally if one looks for approval or interest of someone else in their own interest they give up own strength they have to be someone else's thoughts, emotions, idee fixe slave. Everyone is an egoist and people are by moral standards mostly evil and want to harm you. Since you are also an egoist you have to defend yourself from outside world that means also someone else's thougths etc. So there is no reason to care about what others say. I wipe my ass after shitting with someone else's opinion, emotions, thoughts, idee fixe.

That's why I mostly don't give a fuck if I post something anywhere if someone read it, reply or like it but nevertheless surely makes me annoyed when some idiot just types cope or some other meaningless stuff to make me mad for their own enjoyment (schadenfraude).

I mentioned lastly on some thread they are same like normies just with worse looks and it's truth. Normie is a state of mind (NPC). Most people talk about normie as a indicating 4-7/10 looks on decimal scale of man, but it also serves as a indicator of being NPC. So just because you are worse looking, ostracized or poor doesn't mean you are not an idiot like most people, likely you are just as NPC like most people are.

You can be 10/10 looking and be non NPC. It is a state of mind, the way your brain is wired.

@aeoae bullshit. Most inventors were avarage looking and sometimes highly ostracized and disliked. Every of them mostly is introverted and prefer to spend time on their own. Most people who have it "good" in social life are mostly stupid fucks who are valued either by being popular (following trends ex. fashion and to do it you need money so status) or good face so they are stupid mostly and in real life beyond social stupidity what value do they have? None. If we were in the woods I would highly prefer someone with skills above stupid looks that wouldn't give me food.

I am myself ostracized halfy by others and halfy by my own decisions where I had small connections with people who were popular locally and I abandoned them 'cause I disliked they way of living and thinking and also I am not going to be someone else's slave.

People with higher intelligence are disliked because they don't like to conform most of the times like I don't (different outlook on life makes you not connect with others seeing their stupidity and bein shallow or hostile towards you). So actually they will be probably in inceldom unless they'll gain some fame and money.

Like the mexicans that call each other essay?
:lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
Generally if one looks for approval or interest of someone else in their own interest they give up own strength they have to be someone else's thoughts, emotions, idee fixe slave. Everyone is an egoist and people are by moral standards mostly evil and want to harm you. Since you are also an egoist you have to defend yourself from outside world that means also someone else's thougths etc. So there is no reason to care about what others say. I wipe my ass after shitting with someone else's opinion, emotions, thoughts, idee fixe.

That's why I mostly don't give a fuck if I post something anywhere if someone read it, reply or like it but nevertheless surely makes me annoyed when some idiot just types cope or some other meaningless stuff to make me mad for their own enjoyment (schadenfraude).

I mentioned lastly on some thread they are same like normies just with worse looks and it's truth. Normie is a state of mind (NPC). Most people talk about normie as a indicating 4-7/10 looks on decimal scale of man, but it also serves as a indicator of being NPC. So just because you are worse looking, ostracized or poor doesn't mean you are not an idiot like most people, likely you are just as NPC like most people are.

You can be 10/10 looking and be non NPC. It is a state of mind, the way your brain is wired.
I brought it to attention, because overall I care about the level of discussion on this forum, no point in arguing with postmaxxers or lowiq niggers, as such well-articulated deserve to be brought to a spot-light if we want to have meaningfull debate here. I'm always interested in intellectual confrontation, because no thoughts exist in a void and thougths that can't withstand confrontation are worthless.

Pseudo

Moron

Signalling

Yes...I was once adamant about rule-following. Now I have a slight case of ODD.

ODD0

ODD2

ODD3

ODD5

Yes, understood...

I had many "essays" before the deletion of Yahoo Answers.
whatever happened to yahoo answers i always wandered this, and why is quora (essentially the same thing, a carbon copy) so popular

whatever happened to yahoo answers i always wandered this, and why is quora (essentially the same thing, a carbon copy) so popular

It was shut down due to trolls, of-course.

Continued:

When you think you're high iq

What's going on, buddy? Do you need to talk?

Couldn't sleep last night, my head was filled with regret, frustration and sadness, had a stressful day, and my mood prohibits me from doing anything productive, It's really difficult rn to convey my emotions. For now, I think I should go to sleep, I'm really tired rn, perhas when I wake up my head will clear up a bit.
Thanks for concern, I appreciate it, I will write to you later.