Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Even in vidya, normie/nerds talk about sex/dating

Skoga

Skoga

5'4 balding non-NT NEET
★★★★★
I joined a random voicechat today to play vidya and there was a foid in our team, and of course she started talking about her ex-boyfriends and how they were addicted to sex, and the other simps in the call kept trying to get her attention and trying to make her laugh and shit. It was so cringe to listen to

What game was this in?

Of course they are annoyingly creatures, I don't fucking likes when sexhavER normfag, talking about 'muuhhh my boyfriend, my girlfriend muhhh sexx muhhh gf muuhhh bf'

Avoid most mainstream multiplayer games they have been so insufferabely captured by whores it is unbearable, the same way all female youtube and social media is dominated by them taking pictures of themselves, the natural narcissism of women will carry on to videogames where they will always make it about themselves it is impossible to have a conversation topic without it being about the female or her bringing up herself in every discussion. Leave immediatly whenever there is a woman in the chat unless she is getting bullied. I specifically cope on single player games or with online friends on small co op games like vermintide 2 because women in any form of media are just fucking exhaustingly annoying.

Funny shit how dem hoes would never fuck any of those guys unless they've got like an 8 inch cock, dude could be some twink faggot but they'd still impale themselves.

Avoid most mainstream multiplayer games they have been so insufferabely captured by whores it is unbearable, the same way all female youtube and social media is dominated by them taking pictures of themselves, the natural narcissism of women will carry on to videogames where they will always make it about themselves it is impossible to have a conversation topic without it being about the female or her bringing up herself in every discussion. Leave immediatly whenever there is a woman in the chat unless she is getting bullied. I specifically cope on single player games or with online friends on small co op games like vermintide 2 because women in any form of media are just fucking exhaustingly annoying.

She was legit afk for the first 5 minutes of the game because she had some foid things to take care of irl, and all those simps didnt mind it. She went 0/10 (KDA) every game and no one blamed her, truly a clown world. If it was a dude he wouldve gotten bullied out of the group after the first game

I joined a random voicechat today to play vidya and there was a foid in our team, and of course she started talking about her ex-boyfriends and how they were addicted to sex, and the other simps in the call kept trying to get her attention and trying to make her laugh and shit. It was so cringe to listen to
I usually mute the sound so i wont hear them, And ill just spew out the most obscene cusswords and scream at them!

They were rude first so...

League of Legends
That shit full of normies, Gaming is full of normies, Then again they could be lying to avoid being called a faggot

They ruin everything they touch.

She was legit afk for the first 5 minutes of the game because she had some foid things to take care of irl, and all those simps didnt mind it. She went 0/10 (KDA) every game and no one blamed her, truly a clown world. If it was a dude he wouldve gotten bullied out of the group after the first game
Definitely if youre a foid youre forgiven i remember being on cod clan discord and every guy was simping for the fucking foid asking her about the groceries and what not it was super disgusting

I dont talk in voice chat in games if I try my heart rate skyrockets from social anxiety

"teehee my chad ex was such a freak, he would choke me and destroy my lil cutes wutesy pussy with his 9inch dong"- foid probably :foidSoy:

bitches in gaming have always been attention whores, they lie to get sympathy from retarded simps

League of Legends
Jfl it was a noodlewhore bragging about her abusive white Chad bf to a bunch of ricecels. Absolute cuckholdry.

Last edited:
League of Legends
Worst MOBA to play :feelshaha: :feelshaha: also it's full of these terminally online retarded egirls/eboys which I can't stand. You should've thrown the game to make them lose.

Foids, foids everywhere

She went 0/10 (KDA) every game and no one blamed her, truly a clown world. If it was a dude he wouldve gotten bullied out of the group after the first game
Halo effect in action, foids have it WAY too easy :reeeeee::reeeeee:
fire GIF

The thirst is real, got dudes that only get to interact with a woman if it's their mother so they get a girl on a game & it's like omg I can talk to her & she's not disgusted by me immediately. They think they can rizz the bitch up, bunch of dopes tripping over one another to be king doormat, meanwhile she's getting dicked by some sportsball Chad that tells her vidya is for losers no doubt.

The state of this shit man, just get a body pillow or a hooker. Less pathetic than that shit these simps be up to.

League?Damn its bad there too?I know for a fact Valorant is filled with foids and simps.
You want a male/non normie game?

Look for:
Minimal exposure of said game
Low player count
Tons of buttons
Big modding community
Difficult
Big emphasis on accessories (racing wheel, flight stick)
Hard to learn
Nerdy science shit
Tons of gore
Lack of voice chat support
Historical

So many men are simps.

There are men out there that would simp for women on the internet even if he doesn't know how she looks like and didn't even hear her voice. Nevermind that the woman could be a guy larping at that point.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back