Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Everyone here would betray each other in a heartbeat.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
"Brocel" what a retarded word. No one here is a friend or would help you, they'd betray you in a heartbeat for some fat girl.

thats not unusual though, you should expect this to be the case with everyone

Projection, I don't for a girl at least, the girl will probably just get my money and leave or another shit like that, I know I'm not attractive to foids.

I do, it's just stupid to act like anyone here is friends. You all hate each other.

We don't know each other in real life so it really reduces the potential to backstab one another

depends on how good looking the girl is, if she was 6+/10 ethnic or 4+/10 white girl I would but lower I wouldn't

You'd stand a better chance with someone here over some normshit that would steal a kidney for some likes on Jewtube

normiecel trait tbh

Depending on which incel and which girl.

I can't betray those who I don't know.

depends

and how can you prove you're worth my loyalty?

It really depends on the Incel in question I'd presume. Just like every other goddamn situation
Would I fuck over a bro to get to a fatty? Hell no!
Would I fuck over a bro to get to a virgin? Hell yes!

Different strokes for different folks. 99% of females are dead to me but that's only because I am dead to them. The other 1% if me still having a semblance of finding a unicorn

Never dat, we all share similar experiences, its like the army

Only if you are a failed normie

yes, I pursue my own interests and there's nothing wrong with that.

Everyone who disagrees with OP is a liar.

i value incel friendships more than a crumb of pussy.

I've had many normies try and diss me and act all alpha the moment a foid enters the vicinity, I'm not sure if incels could possibly be that cringe considering they already adopted the blackpill. But I may be wrong, some incels aren't truly blackpilled and would fuck over a bro just to get cucked and rejected.

I dont think I’d betray people here tbh depends on the user

I wouldn’t betray any of my bros tbh. Also this post sounds like an itcel someone trying to split us up Instead of fix the problem tbh

You don't know anyone here, yet you're generalizing everyone.

k

Yup, it's human nature to look after the self first.

Yes, I have no faith in almost everybody here off principle. It's not like I dislike most everybody here, but I just know no matter what dudes say they will pretty much always backstab you two seconds later when they stand to gain from it.
normiecel trait tbh

Last edited:
This is like that "what if we were all on a deserted island" post. Interesting to think about.

Rediculous, I live by principles, if an incel have dignity and integrity I would never take that away from him, if I betray such the 1st person i had betray is myself for going against my own rule of living.

Rediculous, I live by principles, if an incel have dignity and integrity I would never take that away from him, if I betray such the 1st person i had betray is myself for going against my own rule of living.

Unfortunately, since people only trust their senses and experiences, they're not going to put themselves at risk to test if what you're saying with regards to living by principles is true.

I don't particularly blame them for that; it's self reservation.

Brocel is a retarded word used by fakecel IT infiltrators

Thus is the nature of the world with help of social-engineering making it worse
Me, I'm different. I live by principles like a man should.