Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Everything women of all races hate in asian men are widespread inside the incel population regardless of race

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
Weak physical build, short stature, weak/unharmonious facial bones in combination.

The thing is reddit and other internet forums seem to lie about physical attractiveness, just not when its about asian men.

Reddit loves it to talk about race and to mention that not all asians are off the table (theyre just not my type in general because short, weak, etc tehehehehe)

Look up comments of women (especially asian women) about asian men. (most here already know them so I didnt include)

Really makes me think. Whenever you want to believe a lie of a reddit virtue signale thread, just read something about the physical attractiveness of asian men.

Last edited:
Reddit loves it to talk about race and to mention that not all asians are off the table
"Asian men are unattractive? Yikes, have you seen Keanu Reeves?" :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Even when virtue signaling, they only talk about white-passing mongrels. Full Asian males are nowhere to be found.

"Asian men are unattractive? Yikes, have you seen Keanu Reeves?" :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Even when virtue signaling, they only talk about white-passing mongrels. Full Asian males are nowhere to be found.
Wait Keanu is Asian?

Sucks when you’re genetically disadvantaged ON TOP of being Asian. Females don’t even want to look your direction. Never began for ricecels like me.

Sucks when you’re genetically disadvantaged ON TOP of being Asian. Females don’t even want to look your direction. Never began for ricecels like me.
Foids are often flat out hostile to me.

For no reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back