Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Exclusion and bystanding IS bullying

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Did anyone at school invite you places? Did they help you when you were bullied? NO. They are cunts and you are right to hate them for their actions.

Everyone knows this OP tbh. Exclusion Is a form of indirect bullying

If you were friends with normies they would never help you if you are being bullied

That's' true. But to be fair my so called autism would prevent me from getting the most out of such gatherings anyway.

Yet cucktears says exclusion is ok jfl

tbh if I saw a cucktear irl I’d beat the fuck out of it, and yes that is a threat and yes I refer to them as “it” because they don’t have the respect for any sort of human gender

In criminology it falls under emotional maltreatment. It's considered a form of abusive behavior, but it's judicial reach and interpretation are limited to domestic affairs.

It's probably the cruelest part about being bullied. Knowing that everyone is against you and there is no one that will help

It's probably the cruelest part about being bullied. Knowing that everyone is against you and there is no one that will help
Yes exclusion is prolly worse than any sort of physical bullying because exclusion lets ur helicopter parents try to put the blame of why u can’t make friends on u

Yes exclusion is prolly worse than any sort of physical bullying because exclusion lets ur helicopter parents try to put the blame of why u can’t make friends on u
I don't know if I would agree with you on that. The thing you don't realize is that physical bullying is almost always accompanied by exclusion. That's the reason why they can get away with physical bullying in the first place, because everyone is on their side and keeping it a secret.

Lots of kids in school would argue otherwise. They would say "I have no obligation to include this person"

I don't know if I would agree with you on that. The thing you don't realize is that physical bullying is almost always accompanied by exclusion.
True, in my case I got physically bullied once (some 6’3” kid tried to fight me and humiliate me in the locker room) but it backfired on the bully and I sent him to the nurse
Lots of kids in school would argue otherwise. They would say "I have no obligation to include this person"
Which is bullying

Normies love to exclude us

when i was bullied i was alone

This is obvious, exclusion and a punch to the face are both just proof that people dislike you