Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Faggot Hate Thread

moggedforever

moggedforever

Greycel
List me your reasons why faggots ought to be beaten with a silver hammer while a torpedo is being drilled into their penisholes.

I would love to see a full public beheading of hundreds of faggots from BuzzFeed that cuckold fucking jewcorp.

Honestly let sex-havers get STDs not like it would affect me anyway

Honestly let sex-havers get STDs not like it would affect me anyway
There's a whole fucking month dedicated to men sucking each other's cocks ROFL LMFAO

There's a whole fucking month dedicated to men sucking each other's cocks ROFL LMFAO
A month dedicated to celebrating and glorifying mental illness instead of treating it.......lmao. Hope each and every one of them gets AIDS and suffers tbh

Because a man fucking anothER man in the ass is disgusting, abnormal and un-natural.
Faggots are gross :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

Crush all faggots skulls like this
omni-man-guardians.gif

Because a man fucking anothER man in the ass is disgusting, abnormal and un-natural.
Faggots are gross :feelspuke: :feelspuke:
I hope they all get STDs and die in a very painful way

They got sexually transmitt Diseases :smonk:

I linked the second thread multiple times because I linked specific posts underneath it which answer your question

They have low energy, low testosterone, self centered, emotionally crippled, they more often than not tend to be stupid and think it's cute, they have little to no work ethic, they're responsible for severely exacerbating the AIDS pandemic, they're self righteous, shameless, and they think the drama they cause between self righteous SJWs and their straight and masculine betters is funny.

Also as mentioned previously, the idea of guys fucking other guys is disgusting and unnatural, and finding it abhorrent is undoubtedly a Devine and completely natural response.