Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Fat women are partly responsible for the shit dating situation

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
These fat cows fucking inflated the price of normal, thin women.

50, 60 years ago fucking EVERY woman was thin. It wasn't special. Today just being thin turns a 4/10 into a fucking 8/10 and with make-up she becomes 9/10. Never was it that fucking easy for women.

And also the army of cucks who fuck these disgusting hamplanets. If you would fuck a fat chick you aren't fucking human.

Fat foids are abomination !!

and fat foids still smv mog us and get men :feelskek:

I want to forcefully reduce food intake for fat obese people
Forced diet

i dont consider fat cows as woman.

I am Stacy only

No point going after sub Stacy foids if we are going to get rejected anyways
Sounds like standardcel logic. You don’t know you will be rejected before hand if you have barely any experience of asking anyone

Sounds like standardcel logic. You don’t know you will be rejected before hand if you have barely any experience of asking anyone
I have not tried because of my eczema ridden skin

Fat foids aka white feminist slobs. These are the worst type of foid I've ever run into in my entire life.

How they can be so consistently fat, slobbish, degenerate and hostile.

Oh okay, well you still have hope rn. Get your skin problem checked out.
I will be cucking myself with 2 years in mandatory army conscription and no, I refuse to return to being a slave to big pharma

I will be cucking myself with 2 years in mandatory army conscription and no, I refuse to return to being a slave to big pharma
What country?

It affects the age pill as well. The older you get, the less thin women available your age, shrinking the already small dating pool even more.

If someone goes for fat landwhales, he must be very very desperate and a female-worshipper, since he goes for everything that looks somehow female

Never ever waste your time even looking at these whales.

If someone goes for fat landwhales, he must be very very desperate and a female-worshipper, since he goes for everything that looks somehow female

Sorry, guilty.

I don't care if a toilet is fat. All pussies are the same anyway.

Yet, these whales still reject me. I tried fucking a 400+ pound landwhale off online dating once, and she threatened to call the cops on me. I'm a KHV at 28 years old.

Sorry, guilty.

I don't care if a toilet is fat. All pussies are the same anyway.

Yet, these whales still reject me. I tried fucking a 400+ pound landwhale off online dating once, and she threatened to call the cops on me. I'm a KHV at 28 years old.
How can you say it’s the same, fat foids smell, are unhealthy, unfit, gross, ugly, not-feminine…