Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fell for secular memes moved to Europe everything is worse

G

germanturkcel

Greycel
60% - 1 day ban brag
I was incel in Turkey, my rich secular parents thought "freedumbs" of europe will make my life better. Now i am in germany getting much more brutally mogged and women are even more disgusted by me. It is over. I can't even move back since i spent more than 20k€ on education earning it back will take me years in turkey now i have to get a job and work for more years becoming even more incel but when i earn it all back i am moving back to Turkey or even to a place where people look uglier.

girls are sometımes interested in me until they learn i am Turkish. Then they ghost me immediately.
Just happened again in University cafeteria. A hot german girl sat next to me and started chatting with me.She said where i am really from i said Türkei and she immediately left and sat in someplace else without saying a word.

Germans hate turks like nothing else, turks live here 60 years and haven't commited any terror attack but they love all refugees afghans lebanese kurds etc. I don't understand. is that why they don't respect us , do we have to kill them?

germany has literal traitor russians rallying with russian flags supporting putin that threaten europe with nukes and germans like them more than turks.

yes europe is a big meme

its only a heaven here if you are good looking and NTmaxxed

at least you can hookermax. thats why i want to move to europe

You could keep quiet about being from Turkey until you fuck them.

go back to turkey than or get a trad muslim wife fakecel

ım too autıstıc to lie
i want to do exactly that but i spent 20000€ on education already(living costs). i need to earn it back here so atleast 3 years of more inceldom for me. turkey has 200€ wagesç

I'm not sure if that will be feasible. Turkey is a more modern country and it's getting more Westernised.

How come so little? Arent you guys in European Union, not much use of that i guess.
Turkey is not in the EU and never will be.

How come so little? Arent you guys in European Union, not much use of that i guess.
no turkey is a middle eastern country.
I'm not sure if that will be feasible. Turkey is a more modern country and it's getting more Westernised.
yeah but you can buy a syrian refugee wife for 1000-2000 euro

Turkey is not in the EU and never will be.
yes turkey genetically linguistically religiously culturally etc. not europe and it shouldnt be
in fact eu accession made everything much worse it used to be closed country like north korea erdosjw fucked everything up

Oh, i mixed things up, i hear all the time on the news Turkey and EU making deals and shits.
Turkey will never be an EU member, because Turkey has a non-European population who share few cultural ties and a different religion.

Very nice - I once deeply loved Turkey.

today i went outside for a walk and got brutally mogged again:blackpill:

he is deluded.you think foids care about anyones country?he has a random female go through a small talk checklist with him(your name,age,country,language,what do you study,do you work etc etc) probably because she felt uncomfortable sitting next to someone without at least acknolweding their existence,and he thinks that she sat down because she wanted to be his wife and bear him kids and live in a white picket fence house with him till they die.

he is deluded.you think foids care about anyones country?he has a random female go through a small talk checklist with him(your name,age,country,language,what do you study,do you work etc etc) probably because she felt uncomfortable sitting next to someone without at least acknolweding their existence,and he thinks that she sat down because she wanted to be his wife and bear him kids and live in a white picket fence house with him till they die.
i wish she didnt

today i went outside and saw women again my psychology can't handle this anymore i am looking for flights back home

brutally over damn.
bought ticket for sunday i am out of this place i'll go work in a mine for minimum wage or rot in turkey or something atleast i wont see women like this i am not even going to get internet for my home or computer/tv. just old buttoned cellphone and minimum wage job in middle east should be enough

parents said they won't let me in house i have to cancel plane ticket now they say i have to finish my degree and get a job and pay 20k€ back its over

another day another newfag greycel bragging :feelsseriously::society:

what attracts you normalfags to this place :feelswhat::society:

Another bragger
R.cd67ec218e4dd00d90f9e8c3edd48707

[UWSL]Germans hate turks like nothing else, turks live here 60 years and haven't commited any terror attack but they love all refugees afghans lebanese kurds etc. I don't understand. is that why they don't respect us , do we have to kill them?[/UWSL]

Maybe, since Turks lived there for so long german foids are tired nice Turks , maybe they perfer thugmaxxed violent Arabs and kurds who rape them.

The only way to ascend there is to terrormaxx, be violent thug rapist

Last edited:
Those silly fucks keep freeriding on American defense spending and have the gall to go around sucking Russian cock

Maybe, since Turks lived there for so long german foids are tired nice Turks , maybe they perfer thugmaxxed violent Arabs and kurds who rape them.

The only way to ascend there is to terrormaxx, be violent thug rapist
i am 120 kg i cant even get my ass up from chair

i am 120 kg i cant even get my ass up from chair
I know how u feel, being fat was never new to me, I lose and gain weight all time,

I’ve been leanmaxxing for 4 months and lost 5 kg. Today I felt super fit

I know how u feel, being fat was never new to me, I lose and gain weight all time,

I’ve been leanmaxxing for 4 months and lost 5 kg. Today I felt super fit
Its hard to lose weight knowing you'd still be an incel

Rather stay an incel. I won't do it.

Avg ethnicchad in Germany

saw tall girls today its over

I was incel in Turkey, my rich secular parents thought "freedumbs" of europe will make my life better. Now i am in germany getting much more brutally mogged and women are even more disgusted by me. It is over. I can't even move back since i spent more than 20k€ on education earning it back will take me years in turkey now i have to get a job and work for more years becoming even more incel but when i earn it all back i am moving back to Turkey or even to a place where people look uglier.

girls are sometımes interested in me until they learn i am Turkish. Then they ghost me immediately.
Just happened again in University cafeteria. A hot german girl sat next to me and started chatting with me.She said where i am really from i said Türkei and she immediately left and sat in someplace else without saying a word.

Germans hate turks like nothing else, turks live here 60 years and haven't commited any terror attack but they love all refugees afghans lebanese kurds etc. I don't understand. is that why they don't respect us , do we have to kill them?

germany has literal traitor russians rallying with russian flags supporting putin that threaten europe with nukes and germans like them more than turks.
Jfl.
How can people not realize foids under secularism become much worse is beyond me. Basically they maximize all the worst feminine traits

Based. German men are cucked. German women are attracted to refugees that repeatedly rape women.

Hope the energy crisis hits hard, I hope the future terrorists hit harder.
my only problem is im not a refugee rapist perhaps i should refugeemaxx