Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fell for secular memes moved to Europe everything is worse

looks like u are just a locationcel and has nothing to do with looks so you can delete ypur account and move fo reddit.

no turkey is a middle eastern country.

yeah but you can buy a syrian refugee wife for 1000-2000 euro
Can kaffir foreigners buy Syrian refugee wives too? Or is it a Muslim only thing?

Another faggot GrAY"cel"

Germans hate turks like nothing else, turks live here 60 years and haven't commited any terror attack
That's actually correct and for a good reason.
Turks are widely considered as "trash" people. Dirty, bad smelling and involved with recycling trash and other doubtful business.
In my country (Netherlands) they are hated also, and not only turks also the criminal maroks.
That said, I do not consider myself racist but some folks are just pushing it.

As for the rest, Europe is now invaded to a degree where you can't even make out who is native and who not.
In some cities like Amsterdam, 70% people is not native Dutch.
That's what the govt have been pushing for since the sixties when they started bringing in turks and they have succeeded, glad I got out from the stupid "multikul" society.

saw a turk that i mog with a german gf today
maybe hopefuel

i can move back next year atleast its guaranteed.
nice

finally i am going back noice

go SEA asap tbh
I was incel in Turkey, my rich secular parents thought "freedumbs" of europe will make my life better. Now i am in germany getting much more brutally mogged and women are even more disgusted by me. It is over. I can't even move back since i spent more than 20k€ on education earning it back will take me years in turkey now i have to get a job and work for more years becoming even more incel but when i earn it all back i am moving back to Turkey or even to a place where people look uglier.

girls are sometımes interested in me until they learn i am Turkish. Then they ghost me immediately.
Just happened again in University cafeteria. A hot german girl sat next to me and started chatting with me.She said where i am really from i said Türkei and she immediately left and sat in someplace else without saying a word.

Germans hate turks like nothing else, turks live here 60 years and haven't commited any terror attack but they love all refugees afghans lebanese kurds etc. I don't understand. is that why they don't respect us , do we have to kill them?

germany has literal traitor russians rallying with russian flags supporting putin that threaten europe with nukes and germans like them more than turks.

Nah im stayinf in turkeu forever fuck movinf abroad

I was incel in Turkey, my rich secular parents thought "freedumbs" of europe will make my life better. Now i am in germany getting much more brutally mogged and women are even more disgusted by me. It is over. I can't even move back since i spent more than 20k€ on education earning it back will take me years in turkey now i have to get a job and work for more years becoming even more incel but when i earn it all back i am moving back to Turkey or even to a place where people look uglier.

girls are sometımes interested in me until they learn i am Turkish. Then they ghost me immediately.
Just happened again in University cafeteria. A hot german girl sat next to me and started chatting with me.She said where i am really from i said Türkei and she immediately left and sat in someplace else without saying a word.

Germans hate turks like nothing else, turks live here 60 years and haven't commited any terror attack but they love all refugees afghans lebanese kurds etc. I don't understand. is that why they don't respect us , do we have to kill them?

germany has literal traitor russians rallying with russian flags supporting putin that threaten europe with nukes and germans like them more than turks.
There's a huge Turkish community in Germany, if German foids find you cute until they learn you are ethnic, why you dont try with ethnic girls too?

Well I can guarantee germans don't love refugees any more than they love turks. That's a big fat cope. Maybe if its an Ukrainian refugee but that's about it