Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Female nature makes a mockery out of "love"

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
Before becoming blackpilled, if I heard a love song or saw movie characters fall for one another, I believed this was possible in real life. That is to say, I didn't think of love as a fake concept.

But now, I obviously see love as fake; it's just foids wanting to fuck Chad, or delusional normies fantasizing about beta buxxing for a Stacy before she inevitably monkey branches to a better normie and eventually to Chad.

Even now that I'm blackpilled, it's remarkable how much of our culture is based on this lie that "true love", for anyone other than Chad, is a real thing. Perhaps the most bizarre and depressing part about all of this is that foids pretend that "love" is a real thing, despite knowing that they only ever feel attracted to 20% of men, and are only completely head-over-heels attracted to 5% of men.

Last edited:
Love is for chads not us. We are the underclass, we do not deserve happiness. We exist to be used by chads and foids, to provide for their good lives.

Love is for chads not us.

Yes, but I guess what I'm getting at is more along the lines of: why is it such obscure knowledge that foids can only "fall in love" with a very small percentage of men?

Or is this not obscure knowledge? But if it isn't, then why is our entire culture based on the false impression that men and women find each other equally attractive (on a looksmatch basis), if no one actually even believes this to be true?

Yes, but I guess what I'm getting at is more along the lines of: why is it such obscure knowledge that foids can only "fall in love" with a very small percentage of men?

Or is this not obscure knowledge? But if it isn't, then why is our entire culture based on the false impression that men and women find each other equally attractive (on a looksmatch basis), if no one actually even believes this to be true?

Its a carrot on the stick to keep men working, telling them that with their life successes true love will appear. Its to delay the blackpill.

Its a carrot on the stick to keep men working, telling them that with their life successes true love will appear. Its to delay the blackpill.

This makes sense. But who exactly is dangling the carrot?

I think that looksmatch based attraction can actually exist, at least in a society which doesn't encourages hypergamy the way it does in the west.

This is why certain films and animes are big copes for many. They show the idea of love that many believed was reality when they were young. Foids are not good characters however, they are all the same crappy programming.

I think you are correct in your thinking that love is only for a few men. Even if a sub-chad man and a women "think" they are in love, the woman would fuck Chad 99% if the time if there were no consequences.

Love is for chads not us. We are the underclass, we do not deserve happiness. We exist to be used by chads and foids, to provide for their good lives.

This is as true as it gets.

Love is for all ... all but us.