Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Femcel unironically calls men on ForeverAlone "misogynistic"

• Thread starter Deleted member 22685
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 22685

Self-banned
-
Just JFL, say anything remotely bad about women and you get banned there and have a million people tell you what a bad inkel you are. And if that wasn't bad enough, she even admits to getting much more attention with just a female username.

Never change "femcels"
300px Femcel

Being a man not getting laid means you’re not getting anyone
Being a woman not getting laid means you’re not getting chad

Jfl at ”trufemcels” bitching about how only ugly men give them the sweet attention they deserve so much.

Small correction: Being a man not getting laid means you live and die a miserable and lonely life*

“Femcel” lmao nice try beef cunt there’s no such thing as a femcel

As always:

Femcel = Chad won't commit.

Proud misogynist here. :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

>calls r/FA “misogynistic”
>literally allows women to post
>it is a bannable offense to say that women cannot be FA or incel

Most hurtful of all though, they told me I should be grateful for the catcalls I get from slobbering, dirty gangsters on the streets, and the creepy DMs that come into my inbox once a week.
Why the fuck don't they understand that the fact that they receive that attention does indeed make their situation not the same?

We would be grateful for that attention from women. And they would be grateful if it was from Chad.

r/FA is for people who are wanted by NOBODY. There are no standards.

"femcels" don't exist. these are foids disappointed by the fact they can't get chad's cock and are sick of only average males giving them interest. they're absolutely repulsed by incels, so much so they had to actually tell their users to block messaging or whatever because incels were messaging them lol
reddit is a joke so i couldn't give a fuck about foreveralone and there's a high chance most are just normies feeling about down about themselves, but "femcels" is a cruel joke, it's a mockery and should be considered as such

They aren't even voluntarily celibate, as they often boast of having boyfriends they aren't attracted to or having sex.

Being a woman not getting laid means you’re not getting chad

Jfl at ”trufemcels” bitching about how only ugly men give them the sweet attention they deserve so much.

Stupid holes, the moment they start to grasp the reality of being a lonely man they can't help it but scream in agony and call for their orbiter cucks to help them defeat the evil inkels. If they lived a single day as a truecel they would rope in less than 5 minutes when seeing their social media having 0 notifs.

women good, men bad- reddit cucks :soy:

Femcels are a joke, reading their subreddits is like watching the son of a millionaire complain that his net worth isn't enough to qualify for private banking.

JFL.

Creepy people = nonchads showing sexual interest

She knows that they are nonchads because they are on foreveralone

"femcels" don't exist. these are foids disappointed by the fact they can't get chad's cock and are sick of only average males giving them interest. they're absolutely repulsed by incels, so much so they had to actually tell their users to block messaging or whatever because incels were messaging them lol
reddit is a joke so i couldn't give a fuck about foreveralone and there's a high chance most are just normies feeling about down about themselves, but "femcels" is a cruel joke, it's a mockery and should be considered as such
nice pfp :feelshaha:

Lol that pic accurately sums up femcels