Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fictional crushes - Did/do you fall in love with heroines/villainesses as a child/teenager/now?

Title

• Villainesses

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Heroines

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Both

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
As the topic title says: Were your fictional crushes good/evil/both?
For me: I mostly liked villainesses.

Ember from Danny Phantom ngl. Some fag went ER for her back in 2017

No. I used to "ship" characters when I was much younger. I would fantasize about them having sexual relationships.

As the topic title says: Were your fictional crushes good/evil/both?
For me: I mostly liked villainesses.
I've never watched movies with foid protagonists. No joke

Ember from Danny Phantom ngl. Some fag went ER for her back in 2017
The Tranny Phantom Shooter - unironically the biggest failure of a mass shooter, only topped by Philip Manshaus (who was singing SS marches while storming a mosque until a Muslim grandpa came and beat him until he cried/begged for mercy)
I've never watched movies with foid protagonists. No joke
Based.

The Tranny Phantom Shooter - unironically the biggest failure of a mass shooter, only topped by Philip Manshaus (who was singing SS marches while storming a mosque until a Muslim grandpa came and beat him until he cried/begged for mercy)

Based.
LMAO NEVER HEARD OF THAT ONE THANKS BHAI :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

My first childhood fictional crush was Botan from Yu Yu Hakusho.

I never liked evil women, always preferred cute and little-girl-like ones.

LMAO NEVER HEARD OF THAT ONE THANKS BHAI :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
There were many "failures" of shootings:
  • Stephan Balliet: a Nazi that wanted to kill Jews, but was stopped by a wooden door, then killed only Germans (due to being frustrated/mistaking them with foreigners), during his stream he constantly insulted himself/was disrespected by both passing people and the stream
  • Frank Silva Roque/"The 9/11 Revenge Killer": wanted to kill Muslims as revenge for the Twin towers, but mistook Sikhs for Muslims
  • Some members of the "Atomwaffendivision" that got into a discussion/argument about Islam and then murdered each other
Some of the cringiest ways to die as a murderer:
  • Bruce Lindahl (a serial killer): murdered his final victim with a knife, but accidentally slipped up during the stabbing, so he injured his own leg and severed his femoral artery by doing so, bled to death
  • Wayne Nance (a serial killer): broke into the house of a gunsmith, tied him up/stabbed him, the gunsmith freed himself, nearly beat Nance to death with his weapon until the lights went out and a shot was fired that ultimately killed the so-called Missoula Mauler via a headshot
  • Neal Falls (a serial killer, animal torturer, sadist): was shot by a woman he tried to strangle with his own gun that he just put away for a few seconds
Not even talking about some ways how they were caught...