Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

find me one attractive actor with glasses

• Thread starter Whitefeminineboy
  • Start date
Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

he was born, came, saw, lost, died, forgotten
★★★
glasses which he must wear and not this glasses which he doesn't need. There is not even one with thick glasses.
Take the glassespill.

Last edited:
I don't think there are any.

Actors are typically rich, so they can afford to get LASIK surgery or at least some high quality lenses.

Anyway, here are the men with glasses women find attractive: https://www.reddit.com/r/LadyBoners...923b&iId=35a7e886-dd9b-47fb-947f-8a75c190034b

Half of that entire subreddit is essentially Henry Cavill with glasses, the other half is other Chads who wore glasses once for a photoshoot.

Actors are typically rich, so they can afford to get LASIK surgery or at least some high quality lenses.
they never had glasses. Mostly they are chads so they have the best health

the other half is other Chads who wore glasses once for a photoshoot.
yes they only wear glasses for one photo to make money and The companies can make more money this way

Have you ever noticed that no ophthalmologist has ever had an eye operation? I think these are very unsafe procedures. perhaps they will be banned again in the future

nothing new here

[IMG alt="worrycel"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/m/62/62052.jpg?1712645015[/IMG]

worrycel

forsen is my nigga​

JoinedMar 8, 2024Posts2,547

Harry Potter GIF