Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Focusing on real foids is cucked

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
Niggas who can't get a real foid, must stop focusing on them. It's never gonna work, they don't want you. Do something else, but try to win them over.

Focusing on fake foids is based​

I'm focusing in on the fall of the west in the hopes that in it it's wake an incel republic will arise

ILL NEVER GET TO BREED JILL VALENTINE THIS IS AN UNFORGIVABLE CRIME BILLIONS MUST DIE!
21807D3B 8CD0 4D5B B209 906F12528341

I'm focusing in on the fall of the west in the hopes that in it it's wake an incel republic will arise
Maybe Nick Fuentes can unite all incels regardless of race instead of preaching white supremacy. Incels can work together to challenge the status quo and create a new society that accommodates incels

Maybe Nick Fuentes can unite all incels regardless of race instead of preaching white supremacy. Incels can work together to challenge the status quo and create a new society that accommodates incels
Incel powER

Niggas who can't get a real foid, must stop focusing on them. It's never gonna work, they don't want you. Do something else, but try to win them over.
Trying to fight agaisnt biology is stupid.

The only reason why I wake up early to do stuff everyday is the hope to ascend and get a foid.

I hope he does. He is our only hope.