Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel foid touched me on accident

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

Creepermaxxer
★★
I was walking down the hallway after lunch and this foid rushed and grabbed my arms in a nice and polite way (she thought I was somebody else) once she realized I wasn't her sweetheart her face and smile turned to absolute disgust and terror. Her and her foid friends ran off laughing while I was seething. For them, they get to touch people they like while I can barely make somebody acknowledge me...It hurts man.

You need to be over 18 to sign up here now

I'd kill myself in front of all of them if that happened to me

I can relate to that. Happend to me lots of times. i grew indifferent to it only a few years ago. I think you should make them scared of you. a dangerous freak who everybody think are to explode at anytime is the way to do it.

I was walking down the hallway after lunch and this foid rushed and grabbed my arms in a nice and polite way (she thought I was somebody else) once she realized I wasn't her sweetheart her face and smile turned to absolute disgust and terror. Her and her foid friends ran off laughing while I was seething. For them, they get to touch people they like while I can barely make somebody acknowledge me...It hurts man.
File for sexual assault

highschoolers.is