It's Over Foids objectively peak with 13-16 (controversial)

Meus

Meus

Recruit
★★★
9d 11h 49m
Now before you accuse me of anything I want to say that I do not support anything that is against the law. Period.

What I mean with peak is 100% aesthetic, nothing more, nothing less.

While most 18+ foids aren't really beautiful, literally 90% of all 12-16 year old foids ARE beautiful. It is what it fucking is, I can't change it.

You can't really tell me a so called "adult" foid looks better than this:

You can't be serious. And you know what? Nature itself says that I'm right. Even fucking history says that I'm right. 18+ was invented by older foids because otherwise they would be absolutely BTFO by these women and rendered useless. The pussy cartel literally keeps the ressource women scarce to inflate it's value.

The cruelest part? Chads are fine with these laws because they already experience this during THEIR teenagerhood. The only ones getting fucked by this is literally everyone else.

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
★★★★★
89d 12h 21m

Liszt

Liszt

Hymen breaker
★★
34d 15h 45m
Now before you accuse me of anything I want to say that I do not support anything that is against the law.

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

“The demons wanted my penis.”
★★★★
25d 23h 24m
Foids peak at 30-40

Hyperwristcel

Hyperwristcel

The True Alpha Male
6d 9h 2m
The famous German philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer wrote something along the lines of "Youth without beauty is attractive (to men), but beauty without youth is nothing." And he was absolutely and 100 percent correct. 14-year-olds can be attractive just because of their youth, even if they aren't pretty, there is something about them that makes us consider them valuable partners (peak fertility?), while 60-year-old foids are never attractive, even if they were miss universe 30 years ago. It's over for them.

Last edited:
H

Haywire

Paragon
★★★★★
65d 20h 28m
sure. teens is prime.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
188d 18h 59m
For me it’s late teens early 20s

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
100d 6h 31m
only controversial with soytards

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

One who has nothing to lose has everything to take
★★★★★
100d 11h 24m
I agree. 13-16 are the ages I am most attracted to. I also occasionally find 10-12 yo foids attractive too on occasions

Meus

Meus

Recruit
★★★
9d 11h 49m
For me it’s late teens early 20s
Cringe. Imagine having taste that bad. Women are literally almost men at 20. Have fun dating pursuing Chads cumrag.

TheUltimateMarkcel

TheUltimateMarkcel

"You have awakened... the God of Vengeance."
★★★★
11d 14h 28m
:feelsohh: 15 yo girls make my dopamine reward system go brr tbh

foidologist

foidologist

mentally crippled by dot-filled sewer years
★★★★★
77d 20h 12m
What do you gain by posting this, and how does it outweigh the potential loss?

foidologist

foidologist

★★★★★
77d 20h 12m
What loss, faggot?
When you're in court (for whatever reason, even if unrelated) and the prosecutor shows this to the jury of middle-aged foids as evidence of you being some kind of criminal. The loss of several years of freedom.
We have free speech dumbass.
JFL at believing this.

Liszt

Liszt

Hymen breaker
★★
34d 15h 45m
When you're in court (for whatever reason, even if unrelated) and the prosecutor shows this to the jury of middle-aged foids as evidence of you being some kind of criminal. The loss of several years of freedom.

JFL at believing this.
This is an IT bait jfl imagine falling for this

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
100d 6h 31m
Imagine unironically caring about this
Holy soy

foidologist

foidologist

★★★★★
77d 20h 12m
Meus

Meus

Recruit
★★★
9d 11h 49m
Well thats one way to ascend. :feelskek: :feelskek:

Imagine unironically caring about this
Holy soy
Mutt society is obedient and cucked as fuck. They are scared of fucking anything. They're more totalitarian than the USSR has ever been.

Imagine being afraid to say anyone under 18 can be pretty because you think there is a realistic chance this will get you into jail. Doesn't get more cucked than this.

No wonder the Jews have it so easy there JFL.

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
100d 6h 31m
Why would you not care about being imprisoned?
You do realize that plenty of your past posts could be considered just as "bad" as this OP in a "court" scenario, right? There is nothing illegal here, just an opinion that soytards dislike. Hint: soytards also dislike most of (you)r opinions.
Imagine censoring yourself for soycucks. Bro, I don't give a shit. Teen girls are hot. Why would I have a problem in saying that?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
63d 7h 13m
I’m surprised you went with beauty which is subjective and not fertility which is objective. As you know teens are the most fertile.

Eremite

Eremite

Ethercel
★★
4d 11h 3m
I too think a woman is their most beautiful somewhere around 15-16. At this age (well prior to today where they destroy their hormones with pills and other bullshit) they are in the transisition between cute daughter and hot 18 year old woman. After that they try to compensate their lost youth and beauty with sexyness which only comes off as whorish. Tall women probably peak even earlier because growth especially very long legs push you too much to this.

foidologist

foidologist

★★★★★
77d 20h 12m
You do realize that plenty of your past posts could be considered just as "bad" as this OP in a "court" scenario, right? There is nothing illegal here, just an opinion that soytards dislike. Hint: soytards also dislike most of (you)r opinions.
Imagine censoring yourself for soycucks. Bro, I don't give a shit. Teen girls are hot. Why would I have a problem in saying that?
There is a difference between statements which are merely disliked and those which are illegal outright. And among things which are not illegal in themselves, there is a difference between those which fall into a grey area and those which do not. For example, threatening to commit violence is illegal in itself, but saying you "wish" something violent would happen is not. Yet, if you are being charged with a conspiracy to commit some violent act and there is weak evidence, your post history full of wishing for violent things to happen can be used as evidence against you for that. Similarly, when you are being charged for some sex crime, your post history full of posts about how you like underage girls can serve as supporting evidence for that. Are you not aware of the concept of a honeypot?

LDARbeforeROPE

LDARbeforeROPE

Omega Male
★★★★
16d 7h 58m
GLOWNIGGER THREAD, foids are best to have children with when they're 18-24

G

GermaniaIncelia

incel vortex
-
23d 14h 10m
water is wet.

Meus

Meus

Recruit
★★★
9d 11h 49m
I too think a woman is their most beautiful somewhere around 15-16. At this age (well prior to today where they destroy their hormones with pills and other bullshit) they are in the transisition between cute daughter and hot 18 year old woman. After that they try to compensate their lost youth and beauty with sexyness which only comes off as whorish. Tall women probably peak even earlier because growth especially very long legs push you too much to this.
Being a foid is literally JFL. Imagine having youth only for 10 short years (15-25) and then beginning to decline instead of having youth well into your late 30s like men do (if you have good genes, not everyone is a balding subhuman). Foids live on tutorial mode but their life is literally not worth living. Even if you polish a turd it is still a turd. I would rather be dirty gold than a polished turd.

rope2cope

rope2cope

Exit Soyciety.
★★★★
45d 15h 17m
How do I get a 16 year old gf?

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
100d 6h 31m
There is a difference between statements which are merely disliked and those which are illegal outright. And among things which are not illegal in themselves, there is a difference between those which fall into a grey area and those which do not. For example, threatening to commit violence is illegal in itself, but saying you "wish" something violent would happen is not. Yet, if you are being charged with a conspiracy to commit some violent act and there is weak evidence, your post history full of wishing for violent things to happen can be used as evidence against you for that. Similarly, when you are being charged for some sex crime, your post history full of posts about how you like underage girls can serve as supporting evidence for that. Are you not aware of the concept of a honeypot?
Bro, teen girls are hot. I don't care. I'll say it as much as I want and as much as I'm allowed to by the moderation team.
You are delusional if you think all of your 7992 posts are politically correct. If OPs post could be used against him, I guarantee many of your own posts could be used against you. Stop being retarded and let people discuss things

LDARbeforeROPE

LDARbeforeROPE

Omega Male
★★★★
16d 7h 58m

BLUEPILLERS:74

Eremite

Eremite

Ethercel
★★
4d 11h 3m
GLOWNIGGER THREAD, foids are best to have children with when there 18-24
True but beauty doesn't necessarily have anything to do with sex.

Imagine having youth only for 10 short years (15-25)
Quality over quantity. Not even a male billionaire can reach the same life quality a average woman experience during this period.

AnotherInsertCel

AnotherInsertCel

The Graycel Brotherhood No Mercy!
-
18d 31m
Why is the font so small?

foidologist

foidologist

★★★★★
77d 20h 12m
Bro, teen girls are hot. I don't care. I'll say it as much as I want and as much as I'm allowed to by the moderation team.
You are delusional if you think all of your 7992 posts are politically correct. If OPs post could be used against him, I guarantee many of your own posts could be used against you. Stop being retarded and let people discuss things
Right, my posts aren't politically correct. There's a difference between posting politically incorrect opinions, and stating your desire to commit crimes. Again, I don't think you understand the concept of a honeypot. Saying you'll take the honeypot bait as much as you're allowed to? Lol. That's the point.

Meus

Meus

Recruit
★★★
9d 11h 49m
Right, my posts aren't politically correct. There's a difference between posting politically incorrect opinions, and stating your desire to commit crimes. Again, I don't think you understand the concept of a honeypot. Saying you'll take the honeypot bait as much as you're allowed to? Lol. That's the point.
Honeypots only work if you are guilty dumbass. If you're innocent you can talk as much as you want about anything you want if it doesn't involve crimes. Where exactly did I state my desire to commit them?

What would they even find on my PC? Exactly: Nothing.

Actually you are far more suspicious than me because you are so paranoid. I have done nothing so I don't have to be.

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
100d 6h 31m
You must be mentally deficient.
No one here is saying they are going to commit a crime.
1. feeling attraction is not a crime
2. not very user is from the united states of america
3. we are incels and therefore can't get relationships with girls, be they teens or older

PPEcel

PPEcel

Paragon
★★★★★
120d 1h 15m
A greycel joins less than a month ago, has less than 100 posts, most of which seem designed to elicit controversy.

I'd be lying if I didn't find OP suspicious.

foidologist

foidologist

★★★★★
77d 20h 12m
Honeypots only work if you are guilty dumbass. If you're innocent you can talk as much as you want about anything you want if it doesn't involve crimes. Where exactly did I state my desire to commit them?

What would they even find on my PC? Exactly: Nothing.

Actually you are far more suspicious than me because you are so paranoid. I have done nothing so I don't have to be.
I don't really care what you do. I was just giving you a warning. Keep posting about your love for pedophilia and domestic terrorism if you wish.
No one here is saying they are going to commit a crime.
Reading comprehension. I said desire to commit a crime, not the intention to commit one. Finding a woman attractive implies the desire to have sex with her (a crime if she is underage), whether you actually intend on attempting to do it or not.
1. feeling attraction is not a crime
I didn't say it was. I explained this to you twice.
not very user is from the united states of america
OP mentioned 12 year olds, which is illegal basically everywhere.
we are incels and therefore can't get relationships with girls, be they teens or older
Not really relevant.

Anyway:
I don't really care what you do. I was just giving you a warning. Keep posting about your love for pedophilia and domestic terrorism if you wish.
If you want to stick it to the normies by continuing to post self-incriminating content on an FBI honeypot, continue.

Meus

Meus

Recruit
★★★
9d 11h 49m
A greycel joins less than a month ago, has less than 100 posts, most of which seem designed to elicit controversy.

I'd be lying if I didn't find OP suspicious.
I'd be lying if I didn't find your mom fat and ugly.