Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids "Personality detector" is Correct. Evidence Inside.

Selinity

Selinity

banned
Without looking to far on this forum you can find many posts complaining about the food's "personality detector," and at this point the idea that you can tell someones personality simply by looking at how attractive they are has become essentially a meme at this point. But this is very wrong, because as science proves, the foids are 110% correct. While good looks isn't a guarantee of good personality, good looking people tend to be much more well adjusted, relatable, funny and enjoyable to be around. Saying that attractive people are stupid or have shit personality is just a cope. Remember, you can't truly change your personality without continues, strenuous effort over more than a year as shown by phycologist Erika Baranski and other sources such as Phycology Today both here, , and here, https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/media-spotlight/201509/can-you-change-your-personality this is why many adults still have the same mannerisms as they did in their childhood, and why the science proves that 'improving your personality' 9/10 never really works and only results in you wearing a fake mask of the confident chad when in reality your not.

AND FOIDS DON'T WANT A FAKE CHAD. And they don't have to settle for one. Here are the studies that prove that the "personality detector," actually works. Also, it's worth mentioning that foids are able to put up with chads shitiness in the rare occasion he is because the end goal of a relationship is to produce offspring. Better have a hot baby who won't grow up looking sub-human than a ugly one just because the husband is kinda funny JFL.

Proof that Chads have more distinct personalities: https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/12/101221101830.htm

Proof that Chad has a better personality:
If you don't want to look up all of the studies yourself, here are some screenshots of the main important points:

Screen Shot 2020 12 03 at 105945 AM

Personality is a meme girl would prefer dark triadmaxxed thug over nice guy if they both have the same looks

Personality is a meme girl would prefer dark triadmaxxed thug over nice guy if they both have the same looks
dark triad is the personality the want

cause i wasnt actually going to do it, so why spread copes I probably will be too lazy to do?
Meditation is a meme if you are in an urban area tbh
Just sit quietly meanwhile your allergies act up, creatures land on you and noise is everywhere while you cuck yourself in silent contemplation theory.

>self-assessing personaliteehee using a questionnaire
ye, it makes sense that the psychopaths will portray themselves as noble :feelsseriously: zero humility
Screenshot 2020 12 03 10 46 26

it makes even more sense that the good self-assessed personaliteehee is more closely related with self-assessed attractiveness than an objective measure (they're obviously closely related because to what extend can you delude yourself), narcissists are just perfect according to themselves, obviously
Screenshot 2020 12 03 10 46 54

ye, I think foids loving psychopathic chads is more plausible

More attractive people seem to have better personalities because they've received a positive social reinforcement throughout their lifetime. There's nothing inherent to having good bone structure that makes you a more likeable person. When I said "seem to" it's because they are measuring the "goodness" of personality simply by how extroverted they are. A better judge of personality or character would be to see if they are a good person who treats others with fairness and respect.

Without looking to far on this forum you can find many posts complaining about the food's "personality detector," and at this point the idea that you can tell someones personality simply by looking at how attractive they are has become essentially a meme at this point. But this is very wrong, because as science proves, the foids are 110% correct. While good looks isn't a guarantee of good personality, good looking people tend to be much more well adjusted, relatable, funny and enjoyable to be around. Saying that attractive people are stupid or have shit personality is just a cope. Remember, you can't truly change your personality without continues, strenuous effort over more than a year as shown by phycologist Erika Baranski and other sources such as Phycology Today both here, , and here, https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/media-spotlight/201509/can-you-change-your-personality this is why many adults still have the same mannerisms as they did in their childhood, and why the science proves that 'improving your personality' 9/10 never really works and only results in you wearing a fake mask of the confident chad when in reality your not.

AND FOIDS DON'T WANT A FAKE CHAD. And they don't have to settle for one. Here are the studies that prove that the "personality detector," actually works. Also, it's worth mentioning that foids are able to put up with chads shitiness in the rare occasion he is because the end goal of a relationship is to produce offspring. Better have a hot baby who won't grow up looking sub-human than a ugly one just because the husband is kinda funny JFL.

Proof that Chads have more distinct personalities: https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/12/101221101830.htm

If you don't want to look up all of the studies yourself, here are some screenshots of the main important points:

View attachment 380231

Trash thread:

More attractive people seem to have better personalities because they've received a positive social reinforcement throughout their lifetime.

Personality does not matter and it never mattered

Personality does not matter and it never mattered
It does matter when it comes to friendships to some extent. People are going to want to be around a more extroverted, funny and likeable Chad rather than one that's rude or arrogant. Of course no-one is spending time with an incel regardless of his personality, and a Chad with a bad personality is still going to have a good social circle. But it's like a bonus to an already good deal of spending time with them.

It does matter when it comes to friendships to some extent

Stop moving the goal posts, nobody here is talking about fucking friendship and you know that

that's bullshit. Attractive people ain't funnier or any other shit, people just feel this way because of halo effect.

Noise cancelling earbuds; that's what I do. And there isn't that much silence far from urban areas.
I think meditation is pointless tbh I've tried it before and it does nothing. I don't think it is for the type that overthinks things and gets easily frustrated from remembering past bad experiences which is something a lot of non-NT incels probably suffer from.

And it's way less silent far from urban areas as long as no one is blasting music from their cars or apartment. It's not even close to the amount of noise in the city.

While good looks isn't a guarantee of good personality,
good looking people tend to be much more well adjusted, relatable, funny and enjoyable to be around
positive feedback loop v negative feedback loop, take your pick

Noise cancelling earbuds; that's what I do

What you do is waste time lol, that's what meditation is

If you literally just carried the process (closing your eyes, calming your mind, calm breathing, etc) to its logical conclusion (go to sleep), you'd benefit way more. You'd be calm, well rested, have more energy, your stress levels would go down, etc

Meditation is literally just half assed sleep, you get none of the benefits of sleep (significant reduction in stress levels and an increase in energy) and none of the benefits of being awake (completing necessary tasks or leisure activities)

Its nothing but a placebo that wastes time

It's not about the noise, it's more about the number of distractions: in the countryside there's always some noise distracting you, from animals to family members/neighbors.
Not really tbh. Of course I'm referring more to the suburbs. Maybe that's true in rural areas.

If you literally just carried the process (closing your eyes, calming your mind, calm breathing, etc) to its logical conclusion (go to sleep), you'd benefit way more. You'd be calm, well rested, have more energy, your stress levels would go down, etc

Meditation is literally just half assed sleep, you get none of the benefits of sleep (significant reduction in stress levels and an increase in energy) and none of the benefits of being awake (completing necessary tasks or leisure activities)

Based as fuck. These days it seems that just like calling out BDSM, it's considered taboo to call out meditation for the half assed cope that it is.

Last edited:
Based as fuck. These days it seems that just like calling out BDSM, it's considered taboo to call out meditation for the half assed cope that it is.

I also find it weird how so many incels don't see the irony in taking part in these "female centric" activities and lifestyles

Veganism, Yoga, Meditation, etc

They are all new age, female centric garbage, its very ironic to see an incel talking about this shit in a positive light

Shit tier thread. kys

Retard thread

Chinese foid saying, better to be crying in the back of a Mercedes than laughing on the back of a bicycle.

Twist it a bit & yes they prefer a violent but exciting dark triad Chad that gives them a roller coaster ride of emotions over a predictable, stable & kind normie.

Women get off on pain due to their pain response being filtered through the emotional centre of their brain & trick themselves into liking it if the inflictor of said pain is attracttive to them but for men pain is filtered through logic centres.

Women love drama & if they can't find some they will create it.

Nice guys finish last as they're seen as boring and there's a very high probability that they're not attractive to women hence why they can't get away with being a jackass as they'll be called on their shit & become public enemy number 1.

The difference between a sociopath & a psychopath is perception to others, the socio is disliked by everyone but the psycho is likely tricking those around & getting away with it thanks to some top tier percentile benefit; height, build, face, high competence social skills.

Looks = personality

I disagree. I can't sleep whenever I want (just laying down and closing eyes and trying to sleep doesn't necessarily result in sleep), but I could meditate whenever I want.

I disagree. I can't sleep whenever I want (just laying down and closing eyes and trying to sleep doesn't necessarily result in sleep), but I could meditate whenever I want.

How is anything you just said not more proof its a waste of time, you don't gain any energy from meditation and if you aren't tired enough to fall asleep why are you sitting still with your eyes closed for an 1hr+ that you will never get back? :feelskek:

You're saying you can meditate whenever you want, that's besides the fact, I could do coke whenever I want, I could kill myself whenever I want, saying you can do something has nothing to do with the worth of doing it, and meditation is worthless

Meditation is not for your relaxation

Not one of you can ever give an objective reason/purpose for it

It trains/improves your ability to focus. And that's about it. It's an exercise that is not meant to relax you.

You do realize you just gave a vague pointless answer right?

Focus on what?

To what end?

Your response is like - "Just learn how to juggle bro, because...... then you can juggle"

You are describing the end result, and its an alledged end result with no testing or proof, but for the sake of the argument, lets agree that it does "improve your ability to focus". What do you do with that end result, you can "focus more", ok what now?

The "what now" part is the reason, saying that "practicing X" will allow you to do "X better" is not a reason/purpose in of itself, all you did was say what you can allegedly do, not how that benefits you and what you use it for (actual reason/purpose for such an investment of time)

If you are seriously now going to tell me that it increases your ability to focus so you can meditate better (which I expect is your next response because meditation fools always say this shit), please understand how retarded you sound using circular reasoning like that

"I learned to juggle, so I could get better at juggling, so that I could juggle more things, that's why juggling is useful" :feelstastyman:

if you aren't tired enough to fall asleep why are you sitting still with your eyes closed for an 1hr+ that you will never get back?
Fakecel if you've never seriously literally LDAR

Here we go again :feelsPop:

Cringe and retarded

Buddhist meditation is a very vast field that addresses deep issues about the nature of the mind that psychology hardly does

High Confusion

You are definitely one of those idiots that gets roped into cults because you are an emotional thinker "searching for something deeper"

I always wonder how people are even stupid enough to join a cult and then I realize people like you exist

you don't even know about the bare basics. I don't know about you, but I'm very wary of criticizing things I don't understand

1. I would say "appeal to authority" but what you are saying is complete bullshit, and some poor beggar fuck who lives at the top of some mountain and specializes is closing his eyes and sitting in a stance for hours, isn't an "authority" on anything :feelskek:

2. If a gender studies major said your sentence word for word, they would be just as wrong. There's no such thing as "basics" in understanding gender, only two genders exist, the end. Same for the bullshit you just said, there are no basics, its common sense, anybody can make up bullshit and then classify it as a "new field of study", and try to make something simple sound "deeper" than it really is

3. I have the perfect youtube channel for you:

How many of your chakra points have you accessed dear brother? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Hoarse crap tbh. Good personality is perspective

You using not one but several strawman fallacies? This is all you got?

List them, just saying something doesn't make it true, because I can't see any strawman arguments I made. You are the only one who made a fallacy, an appeal to authority fallacy for broke delusion fucks that live on mountains. A buddhist isn't an authority on anything important in life, that's what makes your appeal to authority so peculiar.

Its really the ultimate defense for a "debate tactic" because nobody would feel like calling it out as an appeal to authority, because then its like you are validating them as authorities when they aren't. I doubt you have the intelligence to do that on purpose though, I've likely put more thought into your own words than you have. :feelskek:

I will never understand why do you devote so much time to me tbh

JFL dude I don't even remember talking to you till today (I'm not even kidding). This is the problem with not being a memorable poster (not posting "quality content") while always constantly changing your avatar image. To me all I did was read more of the same stupid I see from many posters everyday, I can't remember you at all. :feelskek:

This isn't even the first time this happened, many users say this same thing, they expect me to remember them, when they aren't known for anything of worth on this forum. ATLEAST KEEP YOUR AVATAR.

Last edited:
Stop moving the goal posts, nobody here is talking about fucking friendship and you know that
Instead of accusing me of believing that looks don't matter when it comes to dating and relationships, can you address my actual point? My post history doesn't suggest that type of thinking.
The topic of this study isn't mainly about personality when it comes dating and relationships. Most of the references that they use are studies whose topics are personality in general.

I also find it weird how so many incels don't see the irony in taking part in these "female centric" activities and lifestyles

Veganism, Yoga, Meditation, etc

They are all new age, female centric garbage, its very ironic to see an incel talking about this shit in a positive light
Meditation is pointless too. You are right. It's new age garbage wrapped up in a veneer of masculinity. It makes an insult of many men tbh there was a time when this feel good bullshit was mostly limited to women. But now men are engaging in these kinds of feel good measures and pretending they are tailoring it to their masculine craft. It's telling all these pointless activities are endorsed by women and advised to incels to keep them from accomplishing anything real.

It's telling all these pointless activities are endorsed by women and advised to incels to keep them from accomplishing anything real.

Its all about keeping men docile and complacent, especially low tier males who are pretty much all powder kegs waiting to explode

Its all about keep men docile and complacent, especially low tier males who are pretty much all powder kegs waiting to explode
And distracting them with feel good spiritual new age bullshit and never ending "work on yourself", "life is journey" cope to prevent them from realizing how much they are missing out on.
But if you bring this up you are said to be "entitled".
What a meaningless term especially because by all means it's women that show the most entitlement in the true definition of the term while ugly males expecting some degree of wanting to live a normal life and not get messed with are quickly branded as entitled.

And distracting them with feel good spiritual new age bullshit and never ending "work on yourself", "life is journey" cope to prevent them from realizing how much they are missing out on.
But if you bring this up you are said to be "entitled".
What a meaningless term especially because by all means it's women that show the most entitlement in the true definition of the term while ugly males expecting some degree of wanting to live a normal life and not get messed with are quickly branded as entitled.

I swear this video has more significance to me than any other thing I've seen in my entire life:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGL1x40p46s

When I'm finished wealthmaxxing, the video I put on my channel will include this video and its message will be the main topic, might actually use my real voice for a change

I swear this video has more significance to me than any other thing I've seen in my entire life:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGL1x40p46s

When I'm finished wealthmaxxing, the video I put on my channel will include this video and its message will be the main topic, might actually use my real voice for a change

I've seen you link this clip many times but ngl this is kind of common sense.
What I was getting at is that all these meaningless spiritual self improvement journeys that don't really accomplish anything and just keep you coping and engaging in torturous muh introspection just serve to trap you in a fantasy while others progress in life and congratulate you for not influencing life to the advantage of you and people like you (other low status males).

I've seen you link this clip many times but ngl this is kind of common sense.
What I was getting at is that all these meaningless spiritual self improvement journeys that don't really accomplish anything and just keep you coping and engaging in torturous muh introspection just serve to trap you in a fantasy while others progress in life and congratulate you for not influencing life to the advantage of you and people like you (other low status males).

1. I would usually say that something like this is common sense, but the average person never even thinks of this, and I definitely never even thought of this until I found the black pill, my mind would never have even dawned upon this had I lived a normie life. But I guess one can argue that normies don't have common sense so normies not being aware of this doesn't mean it isn't common sense lol

2. What makes this clip so significant to me is not just how they illustrate it so clearly and show the mindset of a coper, but it will always amazes me that an anime can have a scene that is 100% black pilled. I can't remember who told me to watch this anime (well more like they reminded me of it, I had it in my watch list), it was on this forum in some thread, but I'm glad they reminded me

I think it was this anime that really made me start to wealthmax seriously, and this scene in particular, there isn't another anime like this in existence, the entire series is about the undeniable truths about reality, especially with respect to classism

Last edited:
Meditation is a meme if you are in an urban area tbh
Just sit quietly meanwhile your allergies act up, creatures land on you and noise is everywhere while you cuck yourself in silent contemplation theory.
no meditation works in urban areas as well. i have been to soto zen temples in my city(nyc) and its very big city too. and many high IQ tech and wall street people there. helps them cope with stresses. I would go as far as to say 30 min of meditation is borderline essential for many to survive in high stress environmentys

View attachment 380231
Personality only matter past 5/10 or 6/10 level which most of us here are far below. An abusive chad> kind naive chad in attractivness and thug maxxing is legit in shit holes as @watcher has postead about brazil. also many ghetto black and redneck poorfag areas thug drug low life maxxing does work from what i have seen

I don't give a shit about all this crap.

All I know is that whatever it takes, I don't have it. So, can I just pay FFS ?

1. I would usually say that something like this is common sense, but the average person never even thinks of this, and I definitely never even thought of this until I found the black pill, my mind would never have even dawned upon this had I lived a normie life. But I guess one can argue that normies don't have common sense so normies not being aware of this doesn't mean it isn't common sense lol
Normies don't really think things through that much imo. Still they can afford to get away this because they aren't absent minded and clumsy like a lot of non-NT guys are. If non-NT guys don't think things through they make a lot of embarrassing slip ups.

2. What makes this clip so significant to me is not just how they illustrate it so clearly and show the mindset of a coper, but it will always amaze me that an anime can have a scene that is 100% black pilled, I can't remember who told me to watch this anime (well more like they reminded me of it, I had it in my watch list), it was on this forum in some thread, but I'm glad they reminded me

I think it was this anime that really made me start to wealthmax seriously, and this scene in particular, there isn't another anime like this in existence, the entire series is about the undeniable truths about reality, especially with respect to classism
I wouldn't let such things influence me that much anymore these days. Imo I'm aiming for entertainment or tv shows not to affect my mood that much. I feel doing that lessens non-NT behavior more.
Obsessing over mundane details in tv shows/tv series and having some message conveyed in these shows sticking with you I feel breeds a more severe non-NT type of outlook on life.
Life experiences IRL should count more than entertainment media you consume imo.

no meditation works in urban areas as well. i have been to soto zen temples in my city(nyc) and its very big city too. and many high IQ tech and wall street people there. helps them cope with stresses. I would go as far as to say 30 min of meditation is borderline essential for many to survive in high stress environmentys

Personality only matter past 5/10 or 6/10 level which most of us here are far below. An abusive chad> kind naive chad in attractivness and thug maxxing is legit in shit holes as @watcher has postead about brazil. also many ghetto black and redneck poorfag areas thug drug low life maxxing does work from what i have seen
If meditation works for you then that's good but it doesn't work for me.

Life experiences IRL should count more than entertainment media you consume imo.

What is life but another form of media, especially in this digital age of celebrities, instagram models, etc, where the everyday person lives vicariously through the lives of their "idols"

TBH I don't think there's much of a difference, had a person in real life told you what was said in that video, would that make it "count more" to you?

I don't think it would

The truth is, humans no longer live in "real life", our lives are artificial to begin with, I'm not supposed to be communicating with someone "online" I'm supposed to be hunting and fighting to survive right now lol

As humans were already raised in an artificial world and taught artificial rules (laws, codes of conduct, etc)

The media we consume is merely just an extension of one giant all encompasing artificial construct (modern society), and if not for modern society media would not exist

What is life but another form of media, especially in this digital age of celebrities, instagram models, etc, where the everyday person lives vicariously through the lives of their "idols"

TBH I don't think there's much of a difference, had a person in real life told you what was said in that video, would that make it "count more" to you?
Yeah it would.

I don't think it would
It would count to me in a different way. I like the impersonal way messages are delivered through such tv series and entertainment media but someone telling me this IRL what affect me a lot more and I'd get a greater sense of urgency.

The truth is, humans no longer live in "real life", our lives are artificial to begin with, I'm not supposed to be communicating with someone "online" I'm supposed to be hunting and fighting to survive right now lol

As humans were already raised in an artificial world and taught artificial rules (laws, codes of conduct, etc)

The media we consume is merely just an extension of one giant all encompasing artificial construct (modern society), and if not for modern society media would not exist
It's pretty depressing to think a lot of people's personality is just constructed from the media and music they consume. But it's definitely true. You see this in the black community where a lot of people pick up their mannerisms from rap and hip hop culture and when asked why they are trying to mimic this they angrily plead that "that's just how I am" when really without listening to that kind of thing they might be completely different people.

I used to have no problem with how the entertainment I consume makes up a big deal of my identity. But when I read (on this forum no less) how entertainment is no substitute for real life experiences and that people that didn't have meet those real life milestones (girlfriend, relationships, family) had to subsist off essentially corporate branded themes instilled in them to pass the time it was a very depressing realization ngl
Ideally that's something that should only apply when you are a child. Not when you are an adult.

Interesting read tbh

Yeah it would.

It would count to me in a different way. I like the impersonal way messages are delivered through such tv series and entertainment media but someone telling me this IRL what affect me a lot more and I'd get a greater sense of urgency.

It's pretty depressing to think a lot of people's personality is just constructed from the media and music they consume. But it's definitely true. You see this in the black community where a lot of people pick up their mannerisms from rap and hip hop culture and when asked why they are trying to mimic this they angrily plead that "that's just how I am" when really without listening to that kind of thing they might be completely different people.

I used to have no problem with how the entertainment I consume makes up a big deal of my identity. But when I read (on this forum no less) how entertainment is no substitute for real life experiences and that people that didn't have meet those real life milestones (girlfriend, relationships, family) had to subsist off essentially corporate branded themes instilled in them to pass the time it was a very depressing realization ngl
Ideally that's something that should only apply when you are a child. Not when you are an adult.

Tbh the way I look at the world, everything is "content", I think I like things "impersonal", I'm not a very emotional person

To me, food, sex, entertainment, even interacting with people (friends) are all like "instances" of content I'm consuming to my enjoyment, I think this is why money would actually make me happy, where as with other people the "money can't buy happiness" meme is true in their case

But I think all of that just comes down to mindset, if someone had a different mindset, money would indeed make them happy

But ones mindset comes from their perspective, and their perspective is shaped by their experiences, most importantly their negative experiences

So I can't expect a normie to understand me at all, but I can clearly understand them because I've already experienced some of what they did, I just know how insignificant it really is

The average person builds a life of dependencies and debts, I noticed this very late into life (20's) and decided that I'd like to try to live a different kind of life

A life like that seems fulfilling but its all an illusion and also it isn't "secure"

If one thing happens to wipe away some dependencies or even a single "key dependency" ones entire life can fall apart

For example, the loss of a child (especially through miscarriage or birthing complications) has often ended a marriage as it makes both partners feel resentment and shame towards eachother, overtime the intimacy fades because any sexual interaction reminds them of reproduction and therefore the child they lost

That child was the "linchpin" of that man's entire life and he didn't realize it, because he was ignorant of how unstable a life of dependency is (I'm pretty much rambling on now, this is a topic I've always wanted to make a thread on)

Tbh the way I look at the world, everything is "content", I think I like things "impersonal", I'm not a very emotional person

To me, food, sex, entertainment, even interacting with people (friends) are all like "instances" of content I'm consuming to my enjoyment, I think this is why money would actually make me happy, where as with other people the "money can't buy happiness" meme is true in their case
I really don't see it that way tbh
There's a definite contrast between interacting with people and passively consuming food and entertainment media. Idk perhaps it's biological reasons why a lot of people feel that way.

But I think all of that just comes down to mindset, if someone had a different mindset, money would indeed make them happy

But ones mindset comes from their perspective, and their perspective is shaped by their experiences, most importantly their negative experiences

So I can't expect a normie to understand me at all, but I can clearly understand them because I've already experienced some of what they did, I just know how insignificant it really is

The average person builds a life of dependencies and debts, I noticed this very late into life (20's) and decided that I'd like to try to live a different kind of life

A life like that seems fulfilling but its all an illusion and also it isn't "secure"

If one thing happens to wipe away some dependencies or even a single "key dependency" ones entire life can fall apart

For example, the loss of a child (especially through miscarriage or birthing complications) has often ended a marriage as it makes both partners feel resentment and shame towards eachother, overtime the intimacy fades because any sexual interaction reminds them of reproduction and therefore the child they lost

That child was the "linchpin" of that man's entire life and he didn't realize it, because he was ignorant of how unstable a life of dependency is (I'm pretty much rambling on now, this is a topic I've always wanted to make a thread on)
Yeah Murphy's law of whatever can go wrong will go wrong and mishaps and misfortunes being unpredictable but certain realities for most always derails a life story from smoothly playing out and can alter the course one's life is going through. That's why like with investments people are advised to have backup plans in case the current course their life is on doesn't work out or some unexpected issue comes up that completely derails all your plans.

A few months ago a foid came to try to convince us of the same thing.