Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids "Personality detector" is Correct. Evidence Inside.

Joined Dec 2, 2020

I will still always celebrate when these "good personality" Chads abuse women. :dab:

1. I would usually say that something like this is common sense, but the average person never even thinks of this, and I definitely never even thought of this until I found the black pill, my mind would never have even dawned upon this had I lived a normie life. But I guess one can argue that normies don't have common sense so normies not being aware of this doesn't mean it isn't common sense lol

2. What makes this clip so significant to me is not just how they illustrate it so clearly and show the mindset of a coper, but it will always amazes me that an anime can have a scene that is 100% black pilled. I can't remember who told me to watch this anime (well more like they reminded me of it, I had it in my watch list), it was on this forum in some thread, but I'm glad they reminded me

I think it was this anime that really made me start to wealthmax seriously, and this scene in particular, there isn't another anime like this in existence, the entire series is about the undeniable truths about reality, especially with respect to classism
Name of the Anime? The video title doesn't name the Anime, just the person giving the speech.