Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment For non-burgercels: if you lived in burgerland would you have bought a gun to rope?

Would you buy a gun in burgerland to rope?

• I am a burgerfag and I will rope via gun

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I have tried to rope before but I am too low IQ to tie a noose properly. The only method I would be comfortable with is a gunshot to the head. Unfortunately where I live it is almost impossible to get a gun because an autistcel went ER in Tasmania and the government went soy and banned all guns.

If I lived in burgerland with freedom I probably would have bought myself a gun from Walmart and shoot myself in the head in the parking lot.

You can’t convince me that you don’t know how to rope.

maybe... im a pussy though

You can’t convince me that you don’t know how to rope.
I have tried learning to tie a noose via YouTube but I’m too low IQ. I’m too afraid of heights and every helium tank is mixed with air.

I would buy a gun but I wouldn't rope

I have tried learning to tie a noose via YouTube but I’m too low IQ. I’m too afraid of heights and every helium tank is mixed with air.
But you aren’t afraid of chocking or breaking your neck?

i dont know would i rope but, i definitely would buy a gun.

I wldnt use it on myself but :feelsugh:

as a sandcel , I'd prefer grenades

i'd def buy a gun, blowing ur brains out with a shotgun is guaranteed and painless but we have strict rules on them here as well

I have tried to rope before but I am too low IQ to tie a noose properly. The only method I would be comfortable with is a gunshot to the head. Unfortunately where I live it is almost impossible to get a gun because an autistcel went ER in Tasmania and the government went soy and banned all guns.

If I lived in burgerland with freedom I probably would have bought myself a gun from Walmart and shoot myself in the head in the parking lot.
i'd go er in video game

Gun shot mogs, Low chance of failure