Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Former foid friend pissed off that I refused to orbit her after getting friendzoned .. you are not entitled to friendship, sweaty

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
Youre not entitled to friendship

Screenshots won’t upload

Good on you man :feelsYall:, what did she want you to do

Good on you man :feelsYall:, what did she want you to do

She wanted me to continue to talk to her constantly throughout the day

For a friend? Ain’t happening... you’re not entitled to an interesting conversation with an interesting man

She wanted me to continue to talk to her constantly throughout the day

For a friend? Ain’t happening... you’re not entitled to an interesting conversation with an interesting man

Kek how entitled can she be, you did the best thing by cutting her off.

:feelsseriously:
they ain't going to dox you if you censour her name
doubt she would search for you in incel forums jfl

I’m trying to upload the chats but the website literally won’t upload them

based, id like to see the pics :smonk:

English pics

Automatically translated though

Reading comprehension = 0
"Screenshots won’t upload"
I mentally translated this phrase in my native language and it sounded like a declaration of not wanting to upload them :feelsseriously:

It must be really weird interacting with a person who rejected you :feelsugh:

Its funny that women constantly say that men aren't entitled to sex but then these women think they are entitled to free attention and entitled to men approaching them and entertaining them :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Why in the fuck would you be "friends" with a foid ?

No foid accepts me in her friend zone. :blackpill:

where u from, tío? no serás de espana (in videogame)

edit: seguramente latinoamericano en usa, dep en rip :feelsrope:

I was living in Colombia for quite some time

But I’m from the USA

Yeah happens to so many guys they r that entitled its insane lmfao and there will still be orbiters in the friendzone for years hoping for the nonexistent chance of fucking her. bitch should get lynched for having that ego

English pics

Automatically translated though

View attachment 646763

"I don't know if you're a good person or want something else LIKE THE OTHERS" :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

bwahaha, "others". When you hear her phone blow up with nonstop text messages, it's the Chads who waste no time and go straight for a kill shot. They are the OTHERS (and she fucks them eventually because she loves bad boys).

Right on. Friendzone is for a lowlife cucks because you know that someone else get to grope and cream his seed inside of her, she ain't no damn virgin. And you know it's not you squeezing her tits because she thinks less of you. Hey, if you're not good enough for sex then you're not good enough for a chat, simple as that. Nothing is more derogatory for a single guy than to be labeled as a friend by a foid.

Tell her "text me if you wanna hook up or don't waste my time", and ignore all her future messages unless she initiates something sexual.

Smart thinking borcel

Girls make rules for normies and break them for Chad