Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Forum blocked on school Wi-Fi

leaf

leaf

Greycel
I have spent most of my time at school since joining and can’t access the forum on the school Wi-Fi. They label it as “sensitive content.” It’s so over… The fact they can’t even give a solid reason as to why it is banned just bothered me in an unexplainable way :feelsbadman: blackpilled yet again

Brutal. Schools always wanted to stop us from using our phones to browse incel forums but were fine with chads and stacy’s talking to each other over the teacher

I have spent most of my time at school since joining and can’t access the forum on the school Wi-Fi. They label it as “sensitive content.” It’s so over… The fact they can’t even give a solid reason as to why it is banned just bothered me in an unexplainable way :feelsbadman: blackpilled yet again
Use discord, there are many incel servers

Why would you go on the forum at school? There's a good chance someone will find out and try to get you in trouble.

Brutal. Schools always wanted to stop us from using our phones to browse incel forums but were fine with chads and stacy’s talking to each other over the teacher
A few years ago when I was in first year I remember seeing one of us on an old incel reddit page in class. Never talked to the guy much. Wonder if he is here now. Kinda ballsy to have his laptop open with that tbh. I know people saw it because I heard people talk about it behind his back sotting in my row

Why would you go on the forum at school? There's a good chance someone will find out and try to get you in trouble.
Idk i was bored in a library cubicle. No one was around to see

why even care? :lul:

inspect element is banned on our CohenBook laptops in HS

fast banana viral marketing

DuckDuckGo is blocked at mine. If you really want to use this site, use a vpn.

use your own wifi to browse .co

feds like @incelerated / @SocialzERo may be monitoring your school's internet

Those stupid school administration cucks

Bro are you trying to attract the fbi?

incredibly brutal

I remember at one of my old jobs working as a bartender at a resort they blocked this place. I just assumed they had a faggot, lesbian, karen, or tranny working in their tech department and human resources staff. Fucking faggots telling you what you can and cannot browse, interact with, or view on the internet.

:feelsjuice:

inspect element is banned on our CohenBook laptops in HS
They're even trying to institute it in a lot of public libraries as well, censorship fags and salty bitches everywhere as far as the eyes can see. :feelsjuice:

This is an education website. We teach blackpill ideology and life coping mechanisms.