Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Friend told me I should ask every girl at school out

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
I was talking to him about not being able to get girlfriend, and he says I should just go ask every girl in school out. Fucking retarded idea, literally how to get made fun of. If you listen to stories about losers in school, its always “they asked literally every girl out” or some shit. If you ask every girl out, you are seen as a desperate loser. Just ask every single girl out and get rejected then get made fun of bro!

That's just asking to be ridiculed jfl.

your friend is a jester

And after you've done that you can try the neighboring school as well. Surely one is bound to say yes......

Just become the laughing stock of the school theory

You will never achieve it anyway. And if you do, she'll be get bored in short time.

I think he may have been trying to sabotage you, try to pay more attention to his behaviour for more warning signs

Did you tell this to your friend?

Asking women out as an incel is going into a field of land mines where every single step is asking another women out. Eventually it have grave consequences, especially if you are a highschoolcel. They will either spread nasty rumours which will be cause you to be bullied and harassed or they will just go straight to head teacher and say that you are creepy and are making them feel uncomfortable, and you know where that is going.
My problem is with bluepilled people is not simply that they're wrong. The problem is that their advice is harmful and counterproductive, and at best it is completely useless.

That only works for Chad.

He wants to see you get rejected and make fun of you

im pretty sure he doesnt mean ask evergirl out. and he means to just be open to the ugly hoes

the most you can do in highschool is eye contact with your looksmatch if she looks like a nice girl. it's very obvious if she's ok with it. need to be 5+ for this to work. that is if you want to pick a foid and not be restricted to the 15 bitches in your class and maybe 15 you meet during other classes. then you can run lowinhib game I guess but at least 4+ for that

I think he may have been trying to sabotage you, try to pay more attention to his behaviour for more warning signs
This.
Does he has a normal dating life btw? Is he dating his looksmatch?

Yeah, he said it would work and im just making excuses
Be careful around this guy, he sounds untrustworthy to me, don't tell him any secrets you don't want other people knowing

>tfw when your friend is redpilled in high school

Just cold approach bro!

This is a terrible idea as mentioned by many people above. However it would be pretty funny to observe

You’ll be the laughing stock for entire school known as the guy who got rejected by every female and who had no standards

Im sure one female will say yes to you:)
Go for it:)

This.
Does he has a normal dating life btw? Is he dating his looksmatch?
Dating? He isnt dating anyone. He is also sorta bluepilled and thinks going around and asking girls out will lead to getting a gf

It's a numbers game bro. You gotta hold frame and keep pushing through the rejections bro. Spit game and neg them hard bro.

I was talking to him about not being able to get girlfriend, and he says I should just go ask every girl in school out. Fucking retarded idea, literally how to get made fun of. If you listen to stories about losers in school, its always “they asked literally every girl out” or some shit. If you ask every girl out, you are seen as a desperate loser. Just ask every single girl out and get rejected then get made fun of bro!
The chances are very slim your small group of friends will find out you approach random foids.

Your friend is a retard.
Asking women out as an incel is going into a field of land mines where every single step is asking another women out. Eventually it have grave consequences, especially if you are a highschoolcel. They will either spread nasty rumours which will be cause you to be bullied and harassed or they will just go straight to head teacher and say that you are creepy and are making them feel uncomfortable, and you know where that is going.
My problem is with bluepilled people is not simply that they're wrong. The problem is that their advice is harmful and counterproductive, and at best it is completely useless.

Dating? He isnt dating anyone. He is also sorta bluepilled and thinks going around and asking girls out will lead to getting a gf
Then he should start following his own advice. Or maybe he's 'volcel' jfl