Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fuck Elliot, Fuck other 'tards. The one incel who deserves real recognition. Wilkes McDermid

The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
- Link at bottom for TL;DR

Fuck all those edgy more often than not fakecel nutters who just give normies ammunition to place faux blame unto us. One guy who I've always had admiration for due to his honesty, is someone who really should be upheld more around here as opposed to some retard who allows people in their edgy phase to vicariously live out some fantasy..

Wilkes McDermid. A deceased incel who predates even Elliot. He sadly roped, but he wrote at length, and very well about his experiences and observations. His experiences are much closer mirrored to the typical incel, here and elsewhere.

The reason most of you have likely never heard of this man is because he never did anything that society considered "headline worthy" when he died. As is human nature. Also on top of that, the second reason you've likely not heard of him is because this man more closely reflects the majority of incels. A man rejected by the world, who harmed no one, but had grievances over his circumstance and made many observations about it. A far cry from the narrative that most people want to paint about rejects. This man did his part in the world. Contributed, hoped for the best, and got nothing back. Goes against the narrative. This man was "blackpilled" before it even existed as a phrase to describe someone who simply understands a harsh reality that can't be fully altered by will alone.

Most people like to think that the tale of an incel is "Be born -> be evil (because ugly etc but shhhh don't tell them that), hate wahmen, get anger, go kill people"...

Instead the life of an incel is more like Wilkes. You're born, you try to find your way, you may achieve some things. You work your ass off to be worth shit in the world. You try what you can. But despite everything you ever fucking do... Nothing ever works. You're always just seen as the third wheel of life.

I won't speak much on what Wilkes said himself because i'll link his blog below (I'm sure I remember seeing another thing he posted on with much lengthier stuff but maybe im just drunk or just cant find it so won't be linking possible second source, go find it).

He posted this before he died. And it's a very good post. As are most of his posts on these topics. This is a man that I feel needs and deserves much more remembrance than a bunch of stupid motherfuckers. He's infinitely more like the majority of incels tbh. Yet his words just get overlooked. Rarely mentioned, rarely remembered. Despite him being absolutely brilliant.

This man should be remembered... Not some fantasy tier mental nutcase who drove around and did nothing significant but make headlines.

Second TL;DR
If you don't want to read the stats part that he wrote about. At-fucking-least, read his responses the the FAQ a bit further down in the blog post

@General Alek

The reason for my death is simple. I have concluded that in the realm of dating and relationships the primary characteristics required for men are as follows.​

• Height: above 5ft10
Simpler times

But it was already over

I'll give it a read.

YO, i remember that guy
first time saw him being talked about in reddit when he had a restaurant or worked as a chef (can't rememeber clearly). he had female friends but never dated probably due to his race and height holding him back.
he was a bit fat but never managed to date and he probably won't even if he was slim, RIP

Wilkes' story is so painful to read. Poor guy

Fuck all those edgy more often than not fakecel nutters who just give normies ammunition to place faux blame unto us. One guy who I've always had admiration for due to his honesty, is someone who really should be upheld more around here as opposed to some retard who allows people in their edgy phase to vicariously live out some fantasy..

Wilkes McDermid. A deceased incel who predates even Elliot. He sadly roped, but he wrote at length, and very well about his experiences and observations. His experiences are much closer mirrored to the typical incel, here and elsewhere.

The reason most of you have likely never heard of this man is because he never did anything that society considered "headline worthy" when he died. As is human nature. Also on top of that, the second reason you've likely not heard of him is because this man more closely reflects the majority of incels. A man rejected by the world, who harmed no one, but had grievances over his circumstance and made many observations about it. A far cry from the narrative that most people want to paint about rejects. This man did his part in the world. Contributed, hoped for the best, and got nothing back. Goes against the narrative.

Most people like to think that the tale of an incel is "Be born -> be evil (because ugly etc but shhhh don't tell them that), hate wahmen, get anger, go kill people"...

Instead the life of an incel is more like Wilkes. You're born, you try to find your way, you may achieve some things. You work your ass off to be worth shit in the world. You try what you can. But despite everything you ever fucking do... Nothing ever works. You're always just seen as the third wheel of life.

View attachment 816406

I won't speak much on what Wilkes said himself because i'll link his blog below (I'm sure I remember seeing another thing he posted on with much lengthier stuff but maybe im just drunk or just cant find it so won't be linking possible second source, go find it).

He posted this before he died. And it's a very good post. As are most of his posts on these topics. This is a man that I feel needs and deserves much more remembrance than a bunch of stupid motherfuckers. He's infinitely more like the majority of incels tbh. Yet his words just get overlooked. Rarely mentioned, rarely remembered. Despite him being absolutely brilliant.

This man should be remembered... Not some fantasy tier mental nutcase who drove around and did nothing significant but make headlines.

Holy shit, he is severe high iq

You are clearly mentally ill? Why don’t you go to a psychiatrist?
Amazingly someone told me that anyone who wants to die is “by definition” mentally ill. That implies that anyone is paraplegic and goes to Digitas to die is clearly mentally ill as well. If being mentally ill means that you won’t accept people lying to you, if it implies that you don’t want to live in pain for the rest of your life, then you’re absolutely right.

For those of you who don’t know, I did end up in The Priory Hospital in Roehampton where I met some awesome people (yes, some were famous). However I found that they were low on facts and relied heavily on emotional ‘one-liners’, not logic. It also seems to address the ‘symptoms’ of the issue, not the problem itself.

I was repeatedly told to “trust the process”, but no-one was willing to outline this mystical process. To me it was one step removed from a cult with pseudo science used to ‘persuade’ rather than educate. For one session at The Priory I was told to stare at an orange for an hour… Make your own conclusions on how effective that technique was…​

@Atavistic Autist level of breakdown of every counter argument that could be made

YO, i remember that guy
first time saw him being talked about in reddit when he had a restaurant or worked as a chef (can't rememeber clearly). he had female friends but never dated probably due to his race and height holding him back.
he was a bit fat but never managed to date and he probably won't even if he was slim, RIP
That's the guy most likely. Asian dude. The experiments he outlined were class for the time at which he did it. Nowadays guys do similar things here, smaller scale too. And it's just normal. He did it all properly. He made a point... And everyone in society has forgotten because social norms dictate that his opinions on the matter go against the status quo. Which is just fucking shit. Why headline idiots all day when this guy had real shit to say.

What is so impressive about this guy too though is how he essentially blackpilled himself without any help. Guys often grow to realize they are undesirable but to figure it out with such precision without the help of the incel community shows how smart he was

Holy shit, he is severe high iq

You are clearly mentally ill? Why don’t you go to a psychiatrist?
Amazingly someone told me that anyone who wants to die is “by definition” mentally ill. That implies that anyone is paraplegic and goes to Digitas to die is clearly mentally ill as well. If being mentally ill means that you won’t accept people lying to you, if it implies that you don’t want to live in pain for the rest of your life, then you’re absolutely right.

For those of you who don’t know, I did end up in The Priory Hospital in Roehampton where I met some awesome people (yes, some were famous). However I found that they were low on facts and relied heavily on emotional ‘one-liners’, not logic. It also seems to address the ‘symptoms’ of the issue, not the problem itself.

I was repeatedly told to “trust the process”, but no-one was willing to outline this mystical process. To me it was one step removed from a cult with pseudo science used to ‘persuade’ rather than educate. For one session at The Priory I was told to stare at an orange for an hour… Make your own conclusions on how effective that technique was…​

@Atavistic Autist level of breakdown of every counter argument that could be made
Honestly. If he posted here. The entire first page of ID would be crammed with his posts in the stickied section.

I know a few real life wilkes mcdermids lol (myself included). Granted, theyre bluepilled though at least it seems. Never had a conversation with them on this topic but they certainly fit all the check marks.

Ethnic male, above average height (for their race), below average face, plenty of female friends/acquaintances, living in a major city where feminism/liberalism is rampant, yet still single. Geeeee I wonder why? Any sub7 man of color that surrounds himself mostly with white women or asian women in modern times (especially in major cities in the Anglosphere) is just setting himself up for total failure. Because thats what the data flat out says. Both White and Asian women strongly discriminate against men of color in general in dating.

Now I'm a little excited to read his story today. Thanks for letting me know about him. If it's good, I'll spread his story when I can like how Chad spreads his seed when he can.

There's a few articles written about his death, he was a well liked, popular guy. His personality wasn't the problem. "Wilkes was a very popular food blogger with a passion for London, food and photography."

"Wilkes McDermid, 39, died after jumping from the terrace of Coq d'Argent restaurant"

"Staff recalled how Mr Wilkes had a beer and a cigar on the terrace of the upscale eatery before jumping 80ft to his death"

Now I'm a little excited to read his story today. Thanks for letting me know about him. If it's good, I'll spread his story when I can like how Chad spreads his seed when he can.
Certainly needs more recognition tbh. I would ask "why isn't he bought up more often" but I guess I don't really bring him up much either. Perhaps due to that same bias. Knowing that I could write a thread like this, and assume that most people will just ignore it, because he wasn't an edgelord who needlessly went on some stupid rampage.

The old owner of this site made a similar comment once. He noted that, across the internet in general, A very long, well written, well thought out post... Will usually always get glossed over and ignored. Attention spans. People prefer quick, cheap, and shocking content.

Hence, the lurkers on here get offended because the actively seek out short, offensive material. And the few users who craft the majority of it know how to get a rise out of those lurkers jfl. Hell. Many openly admit to trying to bait them. Which I guess is still funny because despite admissions, people still fall for bait. Or take shit way to seriously.

There's a few articles written about his death, he was a well liked, popular guy. His personality wasn't the problem. "Wilkes was a very popular food blogger with a passion for London, food and photography."

"Wilkes McDermid, 39, died after jumping from the terrace of Coq d'Argent restaurant"

"Staff recalled how Mr Wilkes had a beer and a cigar on the terrace of the upscale eatery before jumping 80ft to his death"

"Muh personality". Yet again, example #99649569459 of personality theory being debunked and disproved once again.

I had forgotten about him, but once I saw the Q&A section I remember reading it before. Very well written. Thanks for jogging my memory.

Just around the time when online dating hit a boom.
I thought that Tinder picked up really big around 2016. That's how my mother got remarried. There were these three short years where it was only picking up traction.

I had forgotten about him, but once I saw the Q&A section I remember reading it before. Very well written. Thanks for jogging my memory.
anytime

I thought that Tinder picked up really big around 2016. That's how my mother got remarried. There were these three short years where it was only picking up traction.
it started the trend around 2012/13 if I recall. And has only gone from there.

I mean he could at least blown up a bus or college residence or something

I mean he could at least blown up a bus or college residence or something
He comes across as high iq and eq in his blog. He was able to handle his emotions and plan his death logically, unlike a lot of mass killers.

"I don’t want anyone to be sad for me. Knowing when you are going to die allows you to plan; it allows a freedom which many people never have."

"Think about this, how many people work day after day striving for a retirement which never comes, cut short by a heart attack or a road accident?"​

He got zero comments on his suicide note. Damn, nobody gave a damn about this poor dude.

66674AB1 17C0 4A48 9EE9 30B2828F5DA2

Honestly. If he posted here. The entire first page of ID would be crammed with his posts in the stickied section.
He references a study that ended in 2014. Just exactly when did he rope and meet Baraka?

Read it all. Looks like riceman was intelligent enough to methodically identify the main factors of success in sex / dating world (Race, Height, Wealth). But normies didn't take him seriously becoz he was an unapologetically logical analyst of sex / dating market conditions for rice in Western society. Normies hate to recognize rational :blackpill:-ers, becoz they know deep down that rational :blackpill:-ers tend to be closer to the truth about sex / dating world than :bluepill: normies

Normies only give fame & attention to "derranged incels" who say or do stuff that is misogynistic or directly promotes violence against women. They never give fame & attention to "intelligent incels" who don't promote violence against women, but instead use logic and reason (backed by research studies) to support claims about the childish, irrational, emotion-controlled nature of the human female and hypergamic activity / genetic determinism in sex market

Last edited:
An interesting bit of history. Thanks for the read.

Unlike Messiah Sam, Saint Wilkes really did sacrfice himself for our sins of being ugly

Didn't IncelTV make a video about him?

Didn't IncelTV make a video about him?
He did but he deleted it alongside his other videos. Luckily I archived it before the channel got nuked.

You're being a fool. You seem to care about how the vast majority of society views incels and you're angry that Eliot Rodgers, etc... etc... Make us look bad but the truth is we'd be despised even if Elliot Rodgers never happened. Read the responses to the man you covereds suicide. "there's worse things in life than being ugly, he could be poor overseas"

They all completely lack empathy and are bitter in nature and it's obvious from his blog that the treatment he received was no different than the treatment incels receive today.

Caring about what normies think about is absolutely pointless and idiotic. The vast majority of normies are inherently mindless unselfaware animals. Seeking their validation will do NOTHING. I'd go a step further with what our chubby Asian friend said and state that it's not just women who are biologically programmed to hate us but the vast majority of normies as well. Look up the study "The role of attractiveness and aggression in high school popularity." The study shows that in highschool the most popular are attractive people, (obvious) and the least popular are uglies. Ugly men especially rank low.

There's other studies that show normies will bully uglies in the workplace: https://news.nd.edu/news/unattractive-people-more-likely-to-be-bullied-at-work-new-study-shows/
Not to mention ugly men especially serve longer sentences for crimes.
Nomies will always hate us, no matter what we do. Morality is inherently cosmetic and trying to seek the approval of normies or a societal solution is pointless.

So no it doesn't matter how Eliot Rodgers made normies think about us. If anything he and others have improved conditions for incels somewhat as now whenever we vent about our problems less normies immediately resort to insulting and mocking us. (outside gen Z/Alpha wigger ghetto trash of course.)

Also Eliot Rodgers suffered just as much as any of us suffered. Read his journal and you'll relate to it unless you're an actual fakecel. The bullying he received for his height was especially brutal and I found myself enraged while reading at different points just based on how cruel people were to him. And are you really going to tell me this mf was a fakecel!?

101011424 alek minassian toronto van crash 2

Will read it. I think the issue is that this kind of post does nothing to help our issues or make any changes to society… nobody cares or makes any changes to help us. I think the reason people like ER is his expression of anger outwards instead of just inwardly suffering. If you suffer inwardly like this guy then like others posted nobody reads or cares about your struggles.

I see it more like a hero x anti-hero debate than good x bad.
But yeah, I prefer heroes over anti heroes because the former group might convince some normies to support us someday.

Yeah, we should praise the incel who roped like his masters wanted to instead of the psychos who go around bringing punishment to others.

Read it all. Looks like riceman was intelligent enough to methodically identify the main factors of success in sex / dating world (Race, Height, Wealth). But normies didn't take him seriously becoz he was an unapologetically logical analyst of sex / dating market conditions for rice in Western society. Normies hate to recognize rational :blackpill:-ers, becoz they know deep down that rational :blackpill:-ers tend to be closer to the truth about sex / dating world than :bluepill: normies

Normies only give fame & attention to "derranged incels" who say or do stuff that is misogynistic or directly promotes violence against women. They never give fame & attention to "intelligent incels" who don't promote violence against women, but instead use logic and reason (backed by research studies) to support claims about the childish, irrational, emotion-controlled nature of the human female and hypergamic activity / genetic determinism in sex market
Normies hate the blackpill because it places the blame for the current dating market on foids. (Normies = foids + their simps.) More to the point, the blackpill requires foids to do something they don't want to do, i.e., fuck anything less than Chad.

Foids, especially leftist foids, absolutely hate having to suffer any kind of detriment, anything that lowers their standard of living or their lifestyle. That's why they're so fixated on meaningless social issues like using the right pronouns, which costs them NOTHING.

I already had that blog post bookmarked. He had some serious balls too, jumping as he did (I guess symbolically - as a lonely food blogger - from a restaurant terrace).

The reason most of you have likely never heard of this man is because he never did anything that society considered "headline worthy" when he died. As is human nature. Also on top of that, the second reason you've likely not heard of him is because this man more closely reflects the majority of incels. A man rejected by the world, who harmed no one, but had grievances over his circumstance and made many observations about it. A far cry from the narrative that most people want to paint about rejects. This man did his part in the world. Contributed, hoped for the best, and got nothing back. Goes against the narrative. This man was "blackpilled" before it even existed as a phrase to describe someone who simply understands a harsh reality that can't be fully altered by will alone.

View attachment 816406

Second TL;DR
If you don't want to read the stats part that he wrote about. At-fucking-least, read his responses the the FAQ a bit further down in the blog post
I read the blog entry. Dude saw things clearly.

His attitude is a lot like mine: not much anger but instead a bitter resignation.

Bookmarked. I've read everything now. He is indeed someone to look up to. You really should make a must-read thread introducing him and other based non violent cels who are actively hidden by society.
I know another one called "Man in the Mango Suit", he is a nearly 50 years old khhv love shy Chad.

YO, i remember that guy

Read his blog posts, he was a very well articulated person and it's pretty obvious he was very intelligent enough to understand and prove the blackpill ideology before people even knew about it. A shame he committed suicide.

Quality share for those who didn't know about him.

Bookmarked for later.