Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fuck Elliot, Fuck other 'tards. The one incel who deserves real recognition. Wilkes McDermid

Amazing :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: . Truly an OG saint of inceldom.

“So what? You might be right… be an exception!”

- Gravity seems to work… so what… levitate, be an exception

My favourite:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Very based too. Normies often have shitty arguments

the guy died without doing anything, exactly as how society want incels to behave.
Society will take it either way. But those that do dumb shit. They laugh at. They use it as ammunition to divert towards other rejects. Normies dont care much about other normies dying. But they love being able to blame us for it. All a mental guy does is leave us with the blame and hate. He gets off scott free and achieves nothing in the process. You idolize people who would never give a fuck about you, to try and annoy other people who would never give a fuck about you even more.

Finding out more about this guy - one thing I don’t think anyone here has mentioned is that he is not hapa, his birth name is William Chong and he had a legal name change.
and it was still over

"But, but all incels are bad and mysogynists tee hee"
Wait till they learn that most incels are women worshiping simps. That'll fuck with them.

Thanks for the detailed and sad announcement.
Sometimes it seems to me that many "incels" are only in one phase of life and often only want to use violence because they want to live out certain fantasies.
It's a shame that this venerable incel left us...
Most incels are non violent. Any violence committed by incels is often unto themselves. You could adjust for population and still pick 1000 incels and non-incels and the latter would come out worse every time. There is no contest.

I would argue they don't want us to kill ourselves, they want us to live and suffer and silence. Because when you think about it, a part of them wants us around or needs us, if not just on the basis of economic subsidization, exploitation, or using us as a scapegoat. All evidence seems to support that they don't want us to kill ourselves.

There's a difference, because even solitary suicide is more violent than not doing anything at all, and the end-game of society is to keep the machine that causes us all to suffer going, while also discouraging violence or anything that would be a threat to this to the maximum extent possible. This is why people are imprisoned instead of executed for the most part. (it really doesn't matter some states in the USA allow the death penalty, overwhelmingly this is the way things are and it's increasingly become the case in the last 100 years.) If people really started killing themselves en masse it would be enough to create a stir of some kind. Unless you think they're fucking with us when they consistently discourage us from killing ourselves, (despite also discouraging us with equal measure from speaking out or acknowledging the source of the problem, obviously, which helps push people to suicide) but I think the widespread social and systemic discouragement of suicide is completely sincere. (I obviously don't mean that they care about the suicidal, I'm saying their anti-suicide mindset is a part of them supporting the same system that entails them not caring about the suicidal.) Everything they do is in the interests of just keeping society going, and lack of discouraging suicide (which to them is tantamount to encouraging it) would be more a threat than what they're doing now.

Also, you may say no one would miss the most isolated, but this kind of misses my point. It has to be an indiscriminate, umbrella principle. Society isn't going to just say "keep workers alive, it's not OK if they kill themselves, but it's fine if NEEts/dejects/incels/etc. do." It has to be that suicide is always the wrong decision.
It's true. But they'd take it either way. I mentioned a few message above this. But yes. Normies dont tend to care. Our suffering is entertainment, our deaths are entertainment. They're happy so long as we are shat on

I think that anyone with high self awareness can come to this same point. I too had a few blackpill thoughts before I even knew such a word exists. There are plenty of BPed guys without realisation.
What is so impressive about this guy too though is how he essentially blackpilled himself without any help. Guys often grow to realize they are undesirable but to figure it out with such precision without the help of the incel community shows how smart he was

I think that anyone with high self awareness can come to this same point. I too had a few blackpill thoughts before I even knew such a word exists. There are plenty of BPed guys without realisation.
Most I feel certainly are aware that life is a fucking brutal. But sadly the bluepill just keeps them confused, self hating, and it's no good.

ALL HAIL SAINT Wilkes McDermid CEL

He is still a retard cel at the end of the day should have seamaxed

What is so impressive about this guy too though is how he essentially blackpilled himself without any help. Guys often grow to realize they are undesirable but to figure it out with such precision without the help of the incel community shows how smart he was

mogs all incel wannabes

Images