Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fuck Elliot, Fuck other 'tards. The one incel who deserves real recognition. Wilkes McDermid

Normies hate the blackpill because it places the blame for the current dating market on foids. (Normies = foids + their simps.) More to the point, the blackpill requires foids to do something they don't want to do, i.e., fuck anything less than Chad.

Foids, especially leftist foids, absolutely hate having to suffer any kind of detriment, anything that lowers their standard of living or their lifestyle. That's why they're so fixated on meaningless social issues like using the right pronouns, which costs them NOTHING.
Should be a subtle indicator that leftist foids aren't worth associating with

The guy deserves the praise, i agree.

But also i've posted about it many times in a lot valuable threads, the state of current times is unlike anything from back when ultraglobalism and social media happened, we live in a parasociety without any values, where female instincts keep destroying the world.

Discuss the subject with anybody who lived and got married in the pre-internet era. Ask them how they got married/found their girlfriends.

99% of those interactions happened in person and in the environment characterised by its own inherent social system and values.

Then ask whoever's born in 2000 and above today.

Interactions that lead to a relationship (and last) barely ever happen outside of the digital world (digital text as well). Social interactions are conditioned by very few factors, or actually just one factor - bodily atractiveness.

Welcome to 2023.

elliot rodger did nothing wrong
Except kill fellow incels and shit all over his fellow incels in forum posts.

On the f*ckin' mark. I know this dude. Found out about him just last year. Wilkes is the proper definition. And the outlook I want to follow.
He mirrors the majority of incels tbh. The fact that he isn't talked about by the media... Yet they milk the same fucking guy for 9 years while acting like the shit he did happens weekly... Just to shit on reject males... Is ridiculous to me

could he really...just SEAmaxx ? especially back before white normies flooded entire region
Just move continents theory. The fact that SEA even works for certain people just shows that this society is broken

WMD should be credited with discovering the scientific blackpill all alone, conducting blackpilled experiments, and even writing a veritable thesis on how "it's over" for himself based on his own blackpilled theory of foid mating choice.
He atleast deserves remembering for his points. He made some incredible points about society. And it's since gotten worse... Yet he was sadly ignored.
ER should be credited with noting that we live in a "twisted world" deeply corrupted by social forces beyond our control (feminism, simping etc.) and that these reactionary forces have formed a stable niche wherein revolution is the only way out.
His only benefit I guess, is that his stupidity made way for the media to milk him for years. And as a result, there are men alive today solely due to the fact that they heard about all this shit, and realised it before the bluepill killed them.

Yes and the top pinned comment was by a guy who claimed to have been Wilkes’ friend and confirmed what a great guy he was

Disappointingly, he also reveleaed that Wilkes tried to betabuxx some young Stacy. She made Wilkes think he had a chance annd just kept taking more of his money. To the guy’s knowledge she never gave Wilkes a crumb of pussy and told everyone that he was just a friend. She ended up dying in boating accident :feelshaha::feelshaha: . He even gave her name so that we could look up the Daily Mail article about her
I speak to ITV on occasion tbh. He's always covered good stuff. A shame his videos are gone but I understand why completely. To cover wilkes was a based thing to do. Wilkes should be talked about more. He is the closest to most incels as possible. This is why the media ignores him. Because it's not "juicy" enough. And it legitimises issues that they dont give a fuck about.

The normie gaslighting was unreal.

"Asian men are just misogynistic!" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Absolutely and utterly brutal. I admire him for carefully and rationally dissecting his issues and simply ending things without malice towards others. Yeah he could've went ER or whatever, but who's to say that would actually change anything for the better.

Also this happened about 10 years ago. Shit hasn't gotten better at all.
Revolutionary tier stuff, if it would have been listened too. Sadly it wasnt. He spoke about stuff that needed to be heard, years before it even became more than a whisper. Well ahead of his time and did it the right way too.

The guy deserves the praise, i agree.

But also i've posted about it many times in a lot valuable threads, the state of current times is unlike anything from back when ultraglobalism and social media happened, we live in a parasociety without any values, where female instincts keep destroying the world.

Discuss the subject with anybody who lived and got married in the pre-internet era. Ask them how they got married/found their girlfriends.

99% of those interactions happened in person and in the environment characterised by its own inherent social system and values.

Then ask whoever's born in 2000 and above today.

Interactions that lead to a relationship (and last) barely ever happen outside of the digital world (digital text as well). Social interactions are conditioned by very few factors, or actually just one factor - bodily atractiveness.

Welcome to 2023.
2023 and above. It's only going to get worse.

Except kill fellow incels and shit all over his fellow incels in forum posts.
This tbh. Everyone here who idolises him fails to realise. If you spoke to him... He would shit on you. I said on this very forum years back... If he were alive and signed up here. He would get himself banned within a month.

He was a hostile shit. Sure he was relatable in many ways. But I also relate to people who are hungry and tired. Elliot is a poor representation of the typical incel. Relate to the parts that matter. But idolize him? JFL. We all fucking wish we were in his position in life.

WMD should be credited with discovering the scientific blackpill all alone, conducting blackpilled experiments, and even writing a veritable thesis on how "it's over" for himself based on his own blackpilled theory of foid mating choice.

Houellebecq should be credited with noting that economic and sexual liberalism lead to the phenomenon of absolute pauperization by similar mechanisms.

ER should be credited with noting that we live in a "twisted world" deeply corrupted by social forces beyond our control (feminism, simping etc.) and that these reactionary forces have formed a stable niche wherein revolution is the only way out.

Marx should be credited with noting that the worker enjoys a small fraction of the fruits of his productivity, the lion's share if it ends up being absconded as "surplus-value".

Mary Marcy should be credited with finding out that the worker exploitation at the hands of his boss is a tiny fraction of his total exploitation. Foids' being the final destination of most value of a man's labor.

The only ones who preached armed revolution as the only alternative to the continuation of the capitalist system of exploitation are Marx and Rodger. Marx against the economic liberalism, Rodger against sexual liberalism.

Therefore I'm a MARXIST-RODGERIST, and not an "Engelsist-MacDermidist" since neither Engels found out that foids are the ultimate blackhole that sucks a society's surplus-value, nor did MacDermid find out that the only alternatives we have are either revolution, or to keep feeding the Black Hole of foid's bottomless desires until Earth's resources are depleted not unlike Easter Island natives who depleted their island's forests in pursuit of a fetish (statues) that would confer them status and access to sex.

Nonsexhavers of the world, unite!

@Pajeetsingh
Great post!

- Link at bottom for TL;DR

Fuck all those edgy more often than not fakecel nutters who just give normies ammunition to place faux blame unto us. One guy who I've always had admiration for due to his honesty, is someone who really should be upheld more around here as opposed to some retard who allows people in their edgy phase to vicariously live out some fantasy..

Wilkes McDermid. A deceased incel who predates even Elliot. He sadly roped, but he wrote at length, and very well about his experiences and observations. His experiences are much closer mirrored to the typical incel, here and elsewhere.

The reason most of you have likely never heard of this man is because he never did anything that society considered "headline worthy" when he died. As is human nature. Also on top of that, the second reason you've likely not heard of him is because this man more closely reflects the majority of incels. A man rejected by the world, who harmed no one, but had grievances over his circumstance and made many observations about it. A far cry from the narrative that most people want to paint about rejects. This man did his part in the world. Contributed, hoped for the best, and got nothing back. Goes against the narrative. This man was "blackpilled" before it even existed as a phrase to describe someone who simply understands a harsh reality that can't be fully altered by will alone.

Most people like to think that the tale of an incel is "Be born -> be evil (because ugly etc but shhhh don't tell them that), hate wahmen, get anger, go kill people"...

Instead the life of an incel is more like Wilkes. You're born, you try to find your way, you may achieve some things. You work your ass off to be worth shit in the world. You try what you can. But despite everything you ever fucking do... Nothing ever works. You're always just seen as the third wheel of life.

View attachment 816406

I won't speak much on what Wilkes said himself because i'll link his blog below (I'm sure I remember seeing another thing he posted on with much lengthier stuff but maybe im just drunk or just cant find it so won't be linking possible second source, go find it).

He posted this before he died. And it's a very good post. As are most of his posts on these topics. This is a man that I feel needs and deserves much more remembrance than a bunch of stupid motherfuckers. He's infinitely more like the majority of incels tbh. Yet his words just get overlooked. Rarely mentioned, rarely remembered. Despite him being absolutely brilliant.

This man should be remembered... Not some fantasy tier mental nutcase who drove around and did nothing significant but make headlines.

Second TL;DR
If you don't want to read the stats part that he wrote about. At-fucking-least, read his responses the the FAQ a bit further down in the blog post
elliot did nothing wrong, he was worthy of respect and admiration, a great man

elliot did nothing wrong, he was worthy of respect and admiration, a great man
You're retarded if you think that tbh. The edgy phase is understandable sure. Lots of people go through it. But to admire a guy who would have insulted you to death because you were lesser than him in any way he could identify... He achieved nothing. He killed 6 people and did what? Made the world more hostile for rejects.... If you admire this man. You're missing it.

Feel free to relate to him. That is fair. A lot of what he wrote about has legitimacy. The feeling of being alone, rejected, and treated like dirt. These are very real things. And he was right about it. But to admire a guy who FAILED at his objective, and would have mocked you to the point where even he would have gotten banned from here, killed other incels, and also made the world hate rejects more, despite his advantages.... Not worthy of respect. Not at all. Grow the fuck up and out of that admiration phase.

Relate, don't admire. He would hate you if he ever spoke to you and would berate you. His post history shows this. Relate, dont admire.

This tbh. Everyone here who idolises him fails to realise. If you spoke to him... He would shit on you. I said on this very forum years back... If he were alive and signed up here. He would get himself banned within a month.

He was a hostile shit. Sure he was relatable in many ways. But I also relate to people who are hungry and tired. Elliot is a poor representation of the typical incel. Relate to the parts that matter. But idolize him? JFL. We all fucking wish we were in his position in life.
If I looked like him and had his car I wouldn’t be an incel that’s for damned sure.

I‘d be a giga Chad slayer and probably also a rising action movie star making badass kung fu flicks with Elliot’s brother Jazz or whatever his name is.

Bottom line is ER’s problems were purely mental.

His looks were fine.

Fuck all those edgy more often than not fakecel nutters who just give normies ammunition to place faux blame unto us. One guy who I've always had admiration for due to his honesty, is someone who really should be upheld more around here as opposed to some retard who allows people in their edgy phase to vicariously live out some fantasy..

Wilkes McDermid. A deceased incel who predates even Elliot. He sadly roped, but he wrote at length, and very well about his experiences and observations. His experiences are much closer mirrored to the typical incel, here and elsewhere.

The reason most of you have likely never heard of this man is because he never did anything that society considered "headline worthy" when he died. As is human nature. Also on top of that, the second reason you've likely not heard of him is because this man more closely reflects the majority of incels. A man rejected by the world, who harmed no one, but had grievances over his circumstance and made many observations about it. A far cry from the narrative that most people want to paint about rejects. This man did his part in the world. Contributed, hoped for the best, and got nothing back. Goes against the narrative. This man was "blackpilled" before it even existed as a phrase to describe someone who simply understands a harsh reality that can't be fully altered by will alone.

Most people like to think that the tale of an incel is "Be born -> be evil (because ugly etc but shhhh don't tell them that), hate wahmen, get anger, go kill people"...

Instead the life of an incel is more like Wilkes. You're born, you try to find your way, you may achieve some things. You work your ass off to be worth shit in the world. You try what you can. But despite everything you ever fucking do... Nothing ever works. You're always just seen as the third wheel of life.

View attachment 816406

I won't speak much on what Wilkes said himself because i'll link his blog below (I'm sure I remember seeing another thing he posted on with much lengthier stuff but maybe im just drunk or just cant find it so won't be linking possible second source, go find it).

He posted this before he died. And it's a very good post. As are most of his posts on these topics. This is a man that I feel needs and deserves much more remembrance than a bunch of stupid motherfuckers. He's infinitely more like the majority of incels tbh. Yet his words just get overlooked. Rarely mentioned, rarely remembered. Despite him being absolutely brilliant.

This man should be remembered... Not some fantasy tier mental nutcase who drove around and did nothing significant but make headlines.

Second TL;DR
If you don't want to read the stats part that he wrote about. At-fucking-least, read his responses the the FAQ a bit further down in the blog post
but how did you accessed himif nobody know about him

could he really...just SEAmaxx ? especially back before white normies flooded entire region

Took the words right from me, I made an account to ask this since I was happy to see a new post about him. I read the blog post in its entirety and also this one, (there were two posts explaining his suicide) and in neither does he acknowledge the rebuttal of moving somewhere else to find more success. (not that he should have to, but if he's willing to end his own life over this, it's obviously worth it to try to move.) In point 10 of the FAQ of the blog post he acknowledges moving but only to other parts of London (Soho and Mayfair are mentioned) and Cape Town, South Africa where he initially planned to kill himself.

The fact he acknowledges other places, but gives so little evidence for potential for success (only other parts of London, obviously the UK is the issue as a whole) and only doing the walking test in one city in South Africa, is notable. It suggests the possibility I've seen elsewhere online that he didn't want to be with an Asian gf. I totally get why in London he'd be out of luck and rejected by Asian women since they'd go with whites or even blacks over him; I agree with his statistical findings. But if he went to a SEA country it would doubtlessly be different because these places are majority Asian and also have different standards since they're poorer countries. (he could live like a king there, coming from London especially if he found a way to make money, which he could have even potentially done online) The way he doesn't acknowledge the possibility of this makes me think psychological factors are reasonable to factor into his suicide, but I obviously agree with the observation the system made it worse since he clearly writes about his awful experiences with therapists and being institutionalized and so on, which is all totally accurate.

I also don't think that SEA countries have changed that much in the last 8 years, they've always been a popular travel and expat destination for white normies from the West. At the end of the day, while all this is a factor especially since technically he'd be a western expat himself, these places are overwhelming majority Asian, so he just wouldn't be competing for Asian women with white guys the same way that he was in London. There are just so many Asian women there, he'd be bound to find one willing to be with him. Plus when Asian women are from somewhere like the UK they're going to value whites over fellow Asians for that reason alone.

You could argue he didn't want to go to the trouble to relocate to a SEA country (I'm mainly thinking of Vietnam, though it's notorious for racism to Chinese despite having a notable minority, Cambodia, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, even Myanmar) and learn the language.

It's funny to me that he goes all the way to South Africa to kill himself then goes back to London, but doesn't think to at least give one Asian country a chance and try the dating market there before ending it all.

After searching for his name on Google: hilariously on reddit you get the most upvoted replier to a post about this on an Asian subreddit saying he should've Looksmaxxed. (this is also the guy saying his main issue was stubbornly wanting to be with a white woman, a shitty dismissal to be sure, I see why given he doesn't acknowledge the possibility of trying an Asian country.) Even ignoring Looksmaxxing, I think SEAmaxxing would've got him success. If he held out a little longer and SEAmaxxed as well as Looksmaxxed and Moneymaxxing he'd doubtlessly be able to find an Asian gf in a SEA country and could live like a king, is anyone doubting this? He was sub 5 but could be uglier and seemed in overall decent health.

Last edited:
Agreed 100%. He is the true Supreme Gentleman of inceldom in my book.
I referenced him in my ID thread. He is a much better Saint for inceldom IMHO, and a man who is much closer to my own opinions.

When somebody does all of the good shit in the world that he did, and is STILL ignored by women, that illustrates the blackpill far far FAR more strongly than when women ignore some shut-in neet who lives like a reddit caricature of an incel.

It pisses me off when teenagers who've been nowhere, done nothing, never put themselves out there, make excuses and REEE from mom's basement that "nobody loves me, it's ovER, this is obviously all about my face!" with absolutely zero effort to control for the fact that they are weak, lazy children that nobody in their right mind would be impressed by, let alone turned on by.

Wilkes was an impressive man of business and culture, who achieved most of his goals in life and was respected by everyone.

His online presence wasn't hurdurr Hitler Was Right, fuck the jooooz, bitches are nothing but slut whore toilet holes, rape women daily hurdurr! He was a food blogger with thousands of subscribers reading his work because they liked it.

He had a social circle that clearly included a lot of quite fuckable women, he obviously wasn't some unlikeable anti-social weirdo with edgy shit opinions that alienated most people.

I wish he hadn't jumped, but I admire his fortitude in deciding to jump and then jumping. It takes very little fortitude to type you're a faggot It's ovER! on here.

And I admire the way he looked after his relationships with his female friend zoners. Even in his final post before he jumped off a tall building, he tried to absolve all his female friends of responsibility with his comments about how women are just doing what nature makes them do, when they value men who have other traits that he didn't have.
And so many of the obit comments were "we had no idea he was so lonely, he never said anything about it." That's so fucking staunch IMHO. Having unreachable women in front of you, and never ever letting anything slip about how gutted it makes you. That's some samurai code level shit. What an absolute ninja that man was.

If the vacuous media was serious about making "an incel documentary" they should do a biopic of Wilkes McDermid. People might learn something from that. Might even change their thinking. But they won't make that doco, because people prefer to think incels are just smelly losers or ER, deserving only condemnation and ridicule.

Last edited:
Holy fucking shit. I've never heard of this guy. Fuck Elliott Rodger and Blackops2cel, this man is the true saint of inceldom. Thank you for posting this.

@The Enforcer I suggest commemorating the day of his roping here on the forum every year.

Thanks for revealing his name to me. I will check out his blog later.

Heard about him originally on ITV.RIP brave guy

If I looked like him and had his car I wouldn’t be an incel that’s for damned sure.

I‘d be a giga Chad slayer and probably also a rising action movie star making badass kung fu flicks with Elliot’s brother Jazz or whatever his name is.

His looks were fine.
Its retarded that all other incels get lumped in with him, when he's just an example of a retard.

Agreed 100%. He is the true Supreme Gentleman of inceldom in my book.
I referenced him in my ID thread. He is a much better Saint for inceldom IMHO, and a man who is much closer to my own opinions.

When somebody does all of the good shit in the world that he did, and is STILL ignored by women, that illustrates the blackpill far far FAR more strongly than when women ignore some shut-in neet who lives like a reddit caricature of an incel.

It pisses me off when teenagers who've been nowhere, done nothing, never put themselves out there, make excuses and REEE from mom's basement that "nobody loves me, it's ovER, this is obviously all about my face!" with absolutely zero effort to control for the fact that they are weak, lazy children that nobody in their right mind would be impressed by, let alone turned on by.

Wilkes was an impressive man of business and culture, who achieved most of his goals in life and was respected by everyone.

His online presence wasn't hurdurr Hitler Was Right, fuck the jooooz, bitches are nothing but slut whore toilet holes, rape women daily hurdurr! He was a food blogger with thousands of subscribers reading his work because they liked it.

He had a social circle that clearly included a lot of quite fuckable women, he obviously wasn't some unlikeable anti-social weirdo with edgy shit opinions that alienated most people.

I wish he hadn't jumped, but I admire his fortitude in deciding to jump and then jumping. It takes very little fortitude to type you're a faggot It's ovER! on here.

And I admire the way he looked after his relationships with his female friend zoners. Even in his final post before he jumped off a tall building, he tried to absolve all his female friends of responsibility with his comments about how women are just doing what nature makes them do, when they value men who have other traits that he didn't have.
And so many of the obit comments were "we had no idea he was so lonely, he never said anything about it." That's so fucking staunch IMHO. Having unreachable women in front of you, and never ever letting anything slip about how gutted it makes you. That's some samurai code level shit. What an absolute ninja that man was.

If the vacuous media was serious about making "an incel documentary" they should do a biopic of Wilkes McDermid. People might learn something from that. Might even change their thinking. But they won't make that doco, because people prefer to think incels are just smelly losers or ER, deserving only condemnation and ridicule.
Summed it up perfectly tbh. Well said

Holy fucking shit. I've never heard of this guy. Fuck Elliott Rodger and Blackops2cel, this man is the true saint of inceldom. Thank you for posting this.

@The Enforcer I suggest commemorating the day of his roping here on the forum every year.
Sounds like a plan

His looks were fine.
eh i disagree
he was 5ft7 and mid at best that brings him down to truecel
esp in chadifornia
had potential to be a betabucks cuck maybe

We need to make this man more popular, it's good you're raising awareness about him.

The thing that makes this guy authentic is that he did everything that bluepillers tell us to do and extra yet he ended up killing himself due to the state of loneliness. His experiment was taken to another level because 10,000 people is a crazy amount, I don't think I've even seen this many people in the past 5 years, he had a good career, he had friends, the man had everything but failed because of the thing we preach here the most - your looks being the most important asset in regards to your loneliness situation.

This guy created a foundation of blackpill without even knowing that it would be spread amongst popular communities identitically ~10 years later, everyone knows about effects of height, face and race yet aren't complacent enough to form into a truth statements. He describes this perfectly here -

About hypergamy -

Why most people are bluepilled -

On therapy -

The Q & A covered a wide variety of unique situations to counteract the 'smart' questions bluepillers tend to ask, things that you've heard IT say, questions from coworkers, we've literally heard all this nonsense thousands of times but 90% of it is batted out of the park by that Q & A.

His manifesto should be regarded as a "blackpill for beginners" guide, I'm surprised how he was able to collate all this information and form it into the common blackpill we know today, but it makes sense because he actually tried and made such conclusions from his past experiences.
Definitely would be good if more people knew about Wilkes tbh. He makes great points.

Seen someone post about this dude wayy back in the day. 2019 prolly. I approve of this post. Too many low IQ incels worship Rodger.

He got zero comments on his suicide note. Damn, nobody gave a damn about this poor dude.
Only in death will people probably somewhat care about a low status male lol depending on circumstances.

At least for me its the real life rejections that will kill me, not the knowledge of some stats on how over it might be for me.
Same. I decided to keep my tinder up this time (last time I used it was a few years ago, and I gave up after a few years of swiping on everyone and nothing).

I believed the rejection slowly destroyed my already broken self worth, focus, and motivation. But now I'm hoping to get used to it so it doesn't bother me.

:f:

He was very intelligent and introspective. I'm that glad incels will remember him and respect his memory, because normscum certainly won't. The sad thing is that for every ER, there are millions of McDermids who just quietly rope. Society likes to pretend the opposite is true because they don't give a shit about the McDermids of the world.

Last edited:
He had a beautiful mind. This world is truly unfair.

elliot rodger was cool, he did the shooty thing and the cool video
did nothing but make headlines
the shooty thing actually made a difference in the world - he now inspires a whole generation of young rejected men
your guy just offed himself and made a sad little note LOL
what difference did this guy make ? a stupid blog post isnt worthy of recognition

Amazing :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: . Truly an OG saint of inceldom.

“So what? You might be right… be an exception!”

- Gravity seems to work… so what… levitate, be an exception

My favourite:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I think this take is key, and us who share current blackpill knowledge at least have the ability to live our lives according to this knowledge. If you strive to do good things and expect to be patted on the back then think again. It does mean though that we are free to live according to our own, authentic values, because we know that no matter what we do, no one will really give a damn.

Cho had a bodycount of 32

Finding out more about this guy - one thing I don’t think anyone here has mentioned is that he is not hapa, his birth name is William Chong and he had a legal name change.

View attachment 816406

Second TL;DR
"But, but all incels are bad and mysogynists tee hee"

What is so impressive about this guy too though is how he essentially blackpilled himself without any help. Guys often grow to realize they are undesirable but to figure it out with such precision without the help of the incel community shows how smart he was

View attachment 816406

Second TL;DR
Thanks for the detailed and sad announcement.
Sometimes it seems to me that many "incels" are only in one phase of life and often only want to use violence because they want to live out certain fantasies.
It's a shame that this venerable incel left us...

You're being a fool. You seem to care about how the vast majority of society views incels and you're angry that Eliot Rodgers, etc... etc... Make us look bad but the truth is we'd be despised even if Elliot Rodgers never happened. Read the responses to the man you covereds suicide. "there's worse things in life than being ugly, he could be poor overseas"

They all completely lack empathy and are bitter in nature and it's obvious from his blog that the treatment he received was no different than the treatment incels receive today.

Caring about what normies think about is absolutely pointless and idiotic. The vast majority of normies are inherently mindless unselfaware animals. Seeking their validation will do NOTHING. I'd go a step further with what our chubby Asian friend said and state that it's not just women who are biologically programmed to hate us but the vast majority of normies as well. Look up the study "The role of attractiveness and aggression in high school popularity." The study shows that in highschool the most popular are attractive people, (obvious) and the least popular are uglies. Ugly men especially rank low.

There's other studies that show normies will bully uglies in the workplace: https://news.nd.edu/news/unattractive-people-more-likely-to-be-bullied-at-work-new-study-shows/
Not to mention ugly men especially serve longer sentences for crimes.
Nomies will always hate us, no matter what we do. Morality is inherently cosmetic and trying to seek the approval of normies or a societal solution is pointless.

So no it doesn't matter how Eliot Rodgers made normies think about us. If anything he and others have improved conditions for incels somewhat as now whenever we vent about our problems less normies immediately resort to insulting and mocking us. (outside gen Z/Alpha wigger ghetto trash of course.)
We are at the bottom of society.
It doesn't matter whether we're at school or at work, we're just subhuman.
Women and normies take their hate and anger out on us, we are the punching bag for them.
Chads hunt incels in schools mostly it's some ugly nerds who look like they're physically handicapped.
Foids avoid us where possible or kick us too...
It's a hopeless thing.

the guy died without doing anything, exactly as how society want incels to behave.
I would argue they don't want us to kill ourselves, they want us to live and suffer and silence. Because when you think about it, a part of them wants us around or needs us, if not just on the basis of economic subsidization, exploitation, or using us as a scapegoat. All evidence seems to support that they don't want us to kill ourselves.

There's a difference, because even solitary suicide is more violent than not doing anything at all, and the end-game of society is to keep the machine that causes us all to suffer going, while also discouraging violence or anything that would be a threat to this to the maximum extent possible. This is why people are imprisoned instead of executed for the most part. (it really doesn't matter some states in the USA allow the death penalty, overwhelmingly this is the way things are and it's increasingly become the case in the last 100 years.) If people really started killing themselves en masse it would be enough to create a stir of some kind. Unless you think they're fucking with us when they consistently discourage us from killing ourselves, (despite also discouraging us with equal measure from speaking out or acknowledging the source of the problem, obviously, which helps push people to suicide) but I think the widespread social and systemic discouragement of suicide is completely sincere. (I obviously don't mean that they care about the suicidal, I'm saying their anti-suicide mindset is a part of them supporting the same system that entails them not caring about the suicidal.) Everything they do is in the interests of just keeping society going, and lack of discouraging suicide (which to them is tantamount to encouraging it) would be more a threat than what they're doing now.

Also, you may say no one would miss the most isolated, but this kind of misses my point. It has to be an indiscriminate, umbrella principle. Society isn't going to just say "keep workers alive, it's not OK if they kill themselves, but it's fine if NEEts/dejects/incels/etc. do." It has to be that suicide is always the wrong decision.

Last edited:
Brutal af. Another reason y i will never take an asian girl.

:f:

He was very intelligent and introspective. I'm that glad incels will remember him and respect his memory, because normscum certainly won't. The sad thing is that for every ER, there are millions of McDermids who just quietly rope. Society likes to pretend the opposite is true because they don't give a shit about the McDermids of the world.
Needs to be remembered much more tbh