Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fuck Elliot, Fuck other 'tards. The one incel who deserves real recognition. Wilkes McDermid

- Link at bottom for TL;DR

Fuck all those edgy more often than not fakecel nutters who just give normies ammunition to place faux blame unto us. One guy who I've always had admiration for due to his honesty, is someone who really should be upheld more around here as opposed to some retard who allows people in their edgy phase to vicariously live out some fantasy..

Wilkes McDermid. A deceased incel who predates even Elliot. He sadly roped, but he wrote at length, and very well about his experiences and observations. His experiences are much closer mirrored to the typical incel, here and elsewhere.

The reason most of you have likely never heard of this man is because he never did anything that society considered "headline worthy" when he died. As is human nature. Also on top of that, the second reason you've likely not heard of him is because this man more closely reflects the majority of incels. A man rejected by the world, who harmed no one, but had grievances over his circumstance and made many observations about it. A far cry from the narrative that most people want to paint about rejects. This man did his part in the world. Contributed, hoped for the best, and got nothing back. Goes against the narrative. This man was "blackpilled" before it even existed as a phrase to describe someone who simply understands a harsh reality that can't be fully altered by will alone.

Most people like to think that the tale of an incel is "Be born -> be evil (because ugly etc but shhhh don't tell them that), hate wahmen, get anger, go kill people"...

Instead the life of an incel is more like Wilkes. You're born, you try to find your way, you may achieve some things. You work your ass off to be worth shit in the world. You try what you can. But despite everything you ever fucking do... Nothing ever works. You're always just seen as the third wheel of life.

View attachment 816406

I won't speak much on what Wilkes said himself because i'll link his blog below (I'm sure I remember seeing another thing he posted on with much lengthier stuff but maybe im just drunk or just cant find it so won't be linking possible second source, go find it).

He posted this before he died. And it's a very good post. As are most of his posts on these topics. This is a man that I feel needs and deserves much more remembrance than a bunch of stupid motherfuckers. He's infinitely more like the majority of incels tbh. Yet his words just get overlooked. Rarely mentioned, rarely remembered. Despite him being absolutely brilliant.

This man should be remembered... Not some fantasy tier mental nutcase who drove around and did nothing significant but make headlines.

Second TL;DR
If you don't want to read the stats part that he wrote about. At-fucking-least, read his responses the the FAQ a bit further down in the blog post
based post
wilkes really detailed his experiences and suffering
he was moneymaxxed pretty much but was always the orbiter guy no girl wanted
also never forget the orange "therapy"

ER was the first one to break through though
Yeah but his spree was rather pathetic.

Alec your kill count was nearly twice as high plus a bunch of injuries with your van!

I know a few real life wilkes mcdermids lol (myself included). Granted, theyre bluepilled though at least it seems. Never had a conversation with them on this topic but they certainly fit all the check marks.

Ethnic male, above average height (for their race), below average face, plenty of female friends/acquaintances, living in a major city where feminism/liberalism is rampant, yet still single. Geeeee I wonder why? Any sub7 man of color that surrounds himself mostly with white women or asian women in modern times (especially in major cities in the Anglosphere) is just setting himself up for total failure. Because thats what the data flat out says. Both White and Asian women strongly discriminate against men of color in general in dating.
"Men of color" I call them niggers

A very Asian last message... Talking about stats only.
If I write my final message its gonna be about rejection, how it happens and how it crushes you slowly. Every rejection is like a stab into your personality until there is nothing left...
Id be interested to hear how he felt and the way he got rejected.

He seems to have had a pretty exiting life compared to cels who only ldar so he must have been through many brutal rejections irl.

At least for me its the real life rejections that will kill me, not the knowledge of some stats on how over it might be for me.

But I guess ricecels are like this, they are not very emotionally connected like other races.
Rip :feelsrope:

Morality is inherently cosmetic and trying to seek the approval of normies or a societal solution is pointless.
323smj214fp11

Great thread and much needed. He was 39 years old. He was clearly a totally rational and decent man. This wasn't some edgy teen, glowie or faggot who killed people which makes him much more sympathetic to me.

Of course in such a sick world it's the killers that are admired and highlighted the most while people like this get looked over despite how clearly he elucidated his issues.

Non self identified incels are like this guy but without the self awareness. They're coping.

Goes without saying most incels are nonviolent.

It’s always the agenda of the media, not of us tiny insignificant inkwells..

Rest in fucking peace

Read it all. Looks like riceman was intelligent enough to methodically identify the main factors of success in sex / dating world (Race, Height, Wealth). But normies didn't take him seriously becoz he was an unapologetically logical analyst of sex / dating market conditions for rice in Western society. Normies hate to recognize rational :blackpill:-ers, becoz they know deep down that rational :blackpill:-ers tend to be closer to the truth about sex / dating world than :bluepill: normies

Normies only give fame & attention to "derranged incels" who say or do stuff that is misogynistic or directly promotes violence against women. They never give fame & attention to "intelligent incels" who don't promote violence against women, but instead use logic and reason (backed by research studies) to support claims about the childish, irrational, emotion-controlled nature of the human female and hypergamic activity / genetic determinism in sex market
sadly no one gives a fuck about rejects if they're just living their lives and being positive.

truth is we'd be despised even if Elliot Rodgers never happened.
water is wet, never denied this
Caring about what normies think about is absolutely pointless and idiotic.
If you didn't care you just wouldnt speak about them or try to get a rise out of them. This is less about caring what normies think and trying to remember a guy who deserves much more remembrance in general.
There's other studies that show normies will bully uglies in the workplace: https://news.nd.edu/news/unattractive-people-more-likely-to-be-bullied-at-work-new-study-shows/
Not to mention ugly men especially serve longer sentences for crimes.
Nomies will always hate us, no matter what we do. Morality is inherently cosmetic and trying to seek the approval of normies or a societal solution is pointless.
water is wet

Read his journal and you'll relate to it unless you're an actual fakecel.
everyones read it at this point. It's relatable. But he's still a retard

So he was a complacent cuck that roped? Jfl, I don't even like elliot but atleast he "fought" the injustices in his life.

I already had that blog post bookmarked. He had some serious balls too, jumping as he did (I guess symbolically - as a lonely food blogger - from a restaurant terrace).
always good to come back and read over sometimes

Bookmarked. I've read everything now. He is indeed someone to look up to. You really should make a must-read thread introducing him and other based non violent cels who are actively hidden by society.
I know another one called "Man in the Mango Suit", he is a nearly 50 years old khhv love shy Chad.
I would if I had the time or the effort tbh

Read his blog posts, he was a very well articulated person and it's pretty obvious he was very intelligent enough to understand and prove the blackpill ideology before people even knew about it. A shame he committed suicide.
the world is honestly brutal. A shame

based post
wilkes really detailed his experiences and suffering
he was moneymaxxed pretty much but was always the orbiter guy no girl wanted
also never forget the orange "therapy"
Thing is there are countless incels like him

A very Asian last message... Talking about stats only.
If I write my final message its gonna be about rejection, how it happens and how it crushes you slowly. Every rejection is like a stab into your personality until there is nothing left...
Id be interested to hear how he felt and the way he got rejected.

He seems to have had a pretty exiting life compared to cels who only ldar so he must have been through many brutal rejections irl.

At least for me its the real life rejections that will kill me, not the knowledge of some stats on how over it might be for me.

But I guess ricecels are like this, they are not very emotionally connected like other races.
Rip :feelsrope:
stats atleast prove things. Normies get off hearing how things hurt you. They feed off our misery tbh.

Great thread and much needed. He was 39 years old. He was clearly a totally rational and decent man. This wasn't some edgy teen, glowie or faggot who killed people which makes him much more sympathetic to me.

Of course in such a sick world it's the killers that are admired and highlighted the most while people like this get looked over despite how clearly he elucidated his issues.

Non self identified incels are like this guy but without the self awareness. They're coping.

Goes without saying most incels are nonviolent.
the people who try to paint most if not all incels as violent are literally retarded honestly. There is no stat anywhere to back that claim

So he was a complacent cuck that roped? Jfl, I don't even like elliot but atleast he "fought" the injustices in his life.
Elliot hardly "fought" anything. He killed 3 incels and just shot a few random normies. That's a tantrum, not a fight.

Elliot hardly "fought" anything. He killed 3 incels and just shot a few random normies. That's a tantrum, not a fight.
It's showing the world that you can't just put a man in a dark corner for the rest of his life until he inevitably kills himself.

It's showing that this toxic dating market has consequences.

Normies don't notice incels, not even when they rope. They only notice you when you commit acts of violence (everything from throwing coffee in people's faces to murder sprees)

I'd never commit an act of violence, but it's atleast commendable to see someone give us mainstream attention like that. People like alek kickstarted the blackpill into overdrive.

sadly no one gives a fuck about rejects if they're just living their lives and being positive.
I think this take is key, and us who share current blackpill knowledge at least have the ability to live our lives according to this knowledge. If you strive to do good things and expect to be patted on the back then think again. It does mean though that we are free to live according to our own, authentic values, because we know that no matter what we do, no one will really give a damn.

water is wet, never denied this

If you didn't care you just wouldnt speak about them or try to get a rise out of them. This is less about caring what normies think and trying to remember a guy who deserves much more remembrance in general.

water is wet
"If you didn't care you just wouldnt speak about them or try to get a rise out of them. This is less about caring what normies think and trying to remember a guy who deserves much more remembrance in general."

Why does he deserve to be remembered? Because he suffered? Plenty of us suffered and many more men have suffered and the majority of us will be forgotten. We've all made the same observations as him and came to the same conclusion.
He didn't kill three incels. All because they were Asian doesn't mean they were incel. Actually read his journal. They were incredibly cruel to him. Stop spreading lies about the supreme gentleman just because you want normies to see this thread and understand where you're coming from. They'll never care about you.

It's showing the world that you can't just put a man in a dark corner for the rest of his life until he inevitably kills himself.

It's showing that this toxic dating market has consequences.

Normies don't notice incels, not even when they rope. They only notice you when you commit acts of violence (everything from throwing coffee in people's faces to murder sprees)

I'd never commit an act of violence, but it's atleast commendable to see someone give us mainstream attention like that. People like alek kickstarted the blackpill into overdrive.
Sadly normies never see it this way. They ignore the cause and just label people.

I think this take is key, and us who share current blackpill knowledge at least have the ability to live our lives according to this knowledge. If you strive to do good things and expect to be patted on the back then think again. It does mean though that we are free to live according to our own, authentic values, because we know that no matter what we do, no one will really give a damn.
It really is worth letting guys know this stuff tbh. Otherwise it will just ruin them to fail constantly

"If you didn't care you just wouldnt speak about them or try to get a rise out of them. This is less about caring what normies think and trying to remember a guy who deserves much more remembrance in general."

Why does he deserve to be remembered? Because he suffered? Plenty of us suffered and many more men have suffered and the majority of us will be forgotten. We've all made the same observations as him and came to the same conclusion.
He was one of the first to do so and did it very well. Also a somewhat "high profile guy" compared to a lot of people incel or not due to his career. Serving as proof as to how fucked the world is. Why not remember him?
He didn't kill three incels. All because they were Asian doesn't mean they were incel. Actually read his journal. They were incredibly cruel to him.
Yeah somehow I don't seem to buy the extent to which he describes some things. Some things he writes are obviously exaggerated in his mind. He wrote some good stuff that makes sense but he's also the type of guy to have someone not hear him say hi and then say "they tormented me relentlessly".

Stop spreading lies about the supreme gentleman just because you want normies to see this thread and understand where you're coming from. They'll never care about you.
I didn't write this thread for normies really. What you're telling me here is not anything i'm unaware of. I've interacted with more than enough of them. Wasting your breath telling me water tier stuff.

Another case of personality and intelligence doesn't mean shit.

many such cases sadly
That's why I don't even bother to post... I don't even speak irl. I say that my throat hurts. I speak to myself all the time. I don't even acknowledged their existence. I'm very centered person. All their opinions doesn't matter for me because i don't even listen what they're speaking for me it's just white noise, backround noise.

who? :feelskek: there's a reason we all know ER and other saints, it's because they did something memorable. barely anybody knows this guy and even fewer care.
He got zero comments on his suicide note. Damn, nobody gave a damn about this poor dude.
Case in point

That's why I don't even bother to post... I don't even speak irl. I say that my throat hurts. I speak to myself all the time. I don't even acknowledged their existence. I'm very centered person. All their opinions doesn't matter for me because i don't even listen what they're speaking for me it's just white noise, backround noise.
its over

On the f*ckin' mark. I know this dude. Found out about him just last year. Wilkes is the proper definition. And the outlook I want to follow.

could he really...just SEAmaxx ? especially back before white normies flooded entire region

i used to get mad at my father for speaking to himself all the time
i kinda do still bc i feel like sometimes hes talking about me
but now i find myself doing it basically all the time too

elliot rodger did nothing wrong

Thanks for sharing such info. I´ll read it for sure. May he rest in peace.

To everyone who says “why don’t you just accept it”, I ask you this. What if your girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband was taken away from you through no fault of your own? How would you feel? What if you were then told “it doesn’t matter, just learn to live with it”. Then what if you were told, “it’s your fault, it’s your personality that has caused that” and “stop being so negative”. How would you react. That’s what I’m faced with continuously. I can’t stop people lying to me for the rest of my life… but I can control how long my life will be and therefore how long I will have to suffer.
Wow that was a good read. He is incredibly well versed. Thank you for spreading this op.

1. “So what? You might be right… be an exception!”
    Gravity seems to work… so what… levitate, be an exception.
:feelskek:

WMD should be credited with discovering the scientific blackpill all alone, conducting blackpilled experiments, and even writing a veritable thesis on how "it's over" for himself based on his own blackpilled theory of foid mating choice.

Houellebecq should be credited with noting that economic and sexual liberalism lead to the phenomenon of absolute pauperization by similar mechanisms.

ER should be credited with noting that we live in a "twisted world" deeply corrupted by social forces beyond our control (feminism, simping etc.) and that these reactionary forces have formed a stable niche wherein revolution is the only way out.

Marx should be credited with noting that the worker enjoys a small fraction of the fruits of his productivity, the lion's share if it ends up being absconded as "surplus-value".

Mary Marcy should be credited with finding out that the worker exploitation at the hands of his boss is a tiny fraction of his total exploitation. Foids' being the final destination of most value of a man's labor.

The only ones who preached armed revolution as the only alternative to the continuation of the capitalist system of exploitation are Marx and Rodger. Marx against the economic liberalism, Rodger against sexual liberalism.

Therefore I'm a MARXIST-RODGERIST, and not an "Engelsist-MacDermidist" since neither Engels found out that foids are the ultimate blackhole that sucks a society's surplus-value, nor did MacDermid find out that the only alternatives we have are either revolution, or to keep feeding the Black Hole of foid's bottomless desires until Earth's resources are depleted not unlike Easter Island natives who depleted their island's forests in pursuit of a fetish (statues) that would confer them status and access to sex.

Nonsexhavers of the world, unite!

@Pajeetsingh

he might have done. I cant go back and look now though
Yes and the top pinned comment was by a guy who claimed to have been Wilkes’ friend and confirmed what a great guy he was

Disappointingly, he also reveleaed that Wilkes tried to betabuxx some young Stacy. She made Wilkes think he had a chance annd just kept taking more of his money. To the guy’s knowledge she never gave Wilkes a crumb of pussy and told everyone that he was just a friend. She ended up dying in boating accident :feelshaha::feelshaha: . He even gave her name so that we could look up the Daily Mail article about her

From my observations and research it appears that you need two of the three criteria [race, height, money] for success with very few exceptions. What does this mean it means that it’s “game over” for me. By choosing to depart early, all I am doing is to accelerate the process of natural selection whilst saving myself a great deal of long term pain in the process.

"If you do research on racially sensitive topics then you have to be prepared to be shouted down – even by people that you thought were rational.

P.S. Ask your friends who stormed off why they think some people go to Asia for ‘mail order brides’ but very few people go to Africa for the same service. LISTEN to their hypothesis.”

-Michael Lewis – School of Psychiatry, Cardiff University

[W]omen are more likely to be unfaithful to their partners during times of high fertility UNLESS their partners were very sexually attractive.

To everyone who says “why don’t you just accept it”, I ask you this. What if your girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband was taken away from you through no fault of your own? How would you feel? What if you were then told “it doesn’t matter, just learn to live with it”. Then what if you were told, “it’s your fault, it’s your personality that has caused that” and “stop being so negative”. How would you react. That’s what I’m faced with continuously. I can’t stop people lying to me for the rest of my life… but I can control how long my life will be and therefore how long I will have to suffer.

“But people care about you”

Yes I am grateful for that… but tell me, how does that help? If I was dying of thirst, no-one gave me water but ‘cared’ how does that benefit me?

But “Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem”
Define temporary? Months, years, decades, 50 years, a lifetime? How do you know the problem is temporary? I don’t see this as a temporary problem. This is just Darwinism. Height, power/money and race seem to be the determining factors in human attractiveness for women. I’ve lived with this for all my life, I am 37 right now so should I just suffer for another 37 years?

I was repeatedly told to “trust the process”, but no-one was willing to outline this mystical process. To me it was one step removed from a cult with pseudo science used to ‘persuade’ rather than educate. For one session at The Priory I was told to stare at an orange for an hour… Make your own conclusions on how effective that technique was
The normie gaslighting was unreal.

“So what? You might be right… be an exception!”

Gravity seems to work… so what… levitate, be an exception.

Interestingly enough, I know of three relationships which started between Priory [psychiatric insitution] patients. Two involved a 5ft10+ Caucasian guy… and one with a guy who may have been 5ft8-9

“The reason why you don’t find Oriental guys with Caucasian girls is cultural”

I’ve head this three times. Firstly, no-one seems to want to elaborate on what this statement actually means. It just seems like a coverall phrase. Secondly, none of these people seem to have asked the opinion of Oriental guys. I have asked 27 of them guys and only 2 have agreed with that statement.
"Asian men are just misogynistic!" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Quality of life is more important than quantity.

“Well, he may be 6ft tall and white but that’s the best I’ve ever had… But I did date a short poor black bouncer once, he had nothing going for him”

I asked why… her response was

“I was desperate… and didn’t want to be alone”

You may think of this as a suicide, but for me it is ‘euthanasia’. The etymology, origin of the word, is ‘merciful killing’. I can either continue to live a life of suffering and listening to those around my lie, (intentionally or unintentionally)… or to be merciful and end the suffering. For me logical choice is obvious.

Absolutely and utterly brutal. I admire him for carefully and rationally dissecting his issues and simply ending things without malice towards others. Yeah he could've went ER or whatever, but who's to say that would actually change anything for the better.

Also this happened about 10 years ago. Shit hasn't gotten better at all.