Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fuck my family laughing at my loneliness.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Asshole mom asked if I got invited to any parties or birthday parties because I barely go out unless I have to go to uni.
I just said no and tried to not pay attention in hopes that she will drop it, then she startes going off about how I am always staying by myself and never go out to social gatherings, then she starts complaining about how I didn't even go to prom in highschool and now I don't go to uni bullshit events.
Then her niece that was on the phone starts laughing and saying "hahaha crustaciouse at a party with a girl, he is to shy for something like That hahaha" stupid grown ass bitch is laughing at me, she should mind her own fucking bussiness.
I wish she would just let me be and stop bringing up all this bullshit, it's not like I enjoy it but she acts like I want to be this way.

I know the feeling man. I'm 34 and I still live with my mom. She's always sick so I'm either babysitting her or sitting at home playing games.

yeah i fucking despise that shit

they literally think im a schizophrenic because i have like no friends and am very insecure, and PLUS they think i'm gay because "everyone else has girlfriends other than you, just come out of the closet dude lol"

I know the feeling man. I'm 34 and I still live with my mom. She's always sick so I'm either babysitting her or sitting at home playing games.
This is why I try to stay away from long conversations with my family because I know they will started rdralking about my loneliness and how I'm antisocial.

yeah i fucking despise that shit

they literally think im a schizophrenic because i have like no friends and am very insecure, and PLUS they think i'm gay because "everyone else has girlfriends other than you, just come out of the closet dude lol"
These morons don't realize how hard it is to actually get a gf as an ugly guy, they think we can just go outside, say hi to a female, and then get a date.

So fucking glad my mom is introverted herself. My aunt always asks this like you’re 40, don’t you have more important shit to deal with.

So fucking glad my mom is introverted herself. My aunt always asks this like you’re 40, don’t you have more important shit to deal with.
Exactly these bitches have no place to criticize us, my mom's niece is recently divorced mess that can't get a job but she is laughing at me on the phone, I wanted to slap the fuck out of her or at least scream at her but I'm too high inhib.

I made some sappy post about loving yourself despite these forces and it was received about as well as I thought it would be.

The thing is, I meant every word. You think I haven't been shit on by legions of normals in my long, storied tenure on this rock?

The key is to either do what others want and force yourself into some fucked-over mold, then maybe you'll get a shot at respect, or to truly cultivate an inner light outside of their annoying and intrusive chastising.

tl;dr - join 'em or fuck 'em, just don't let it rattle around too much in your head, or all is lost

Ask your mom how many drunken party "hookups" she did in college.

Parents usually don't give a fuck about their son's problems and can't understand anything. That's why it's pointless for an incel to live with his parents.

Ask your mom how many drunken party "hookups" she did in college.
My mom is from a third world ex communist country where she did not attend college so it wouldn't make sense.

Jesus fuck that brutal
I didn't think it would bother me that much but I'm really depressed right now, I wish that stupid bitch didn't remind me of all the times I've been an antisocial virgin, fuck I'm sad as fuck right now.
And now I can't even go to sleep because I'm depressed.

I made some sappy post about loving yourself despite these forces and it was received about as well as I thought it would be.

The thing is, I meant every word. You think I haven't been shit on by legions of normals in my long, storied tenure on this rock?

The key is to either do what others want and force yourself into some fucked-over mold, then maybe you'll get a shot at respect, or to truly cultivate an inner light outside of their annoying and intrusive chastising.

tl;dr - join 'em or fuck 'em, just don't let it rattle around too much in your head, or all is lost
What she said is really bothering me, I didn't want to a knowledge it but she reminded me of all the times I've been an antisocial virgin.

Oh. Well tell her everyone there is a whore with STDs.
She is completely hypocritical, she hears the media say that young people should be going to prom and parties and she then expects me to do those things.
She wants me to go to parties and get a girlfriend, but she would be against me getting drunk and doing drugs at a party and having premarital sex.

my siblings were like this, so I minimized contact with them. I don't know what your mom is like. Do you think she would stop if you explained your situation?

Asshole mom asked if I got invited to any parties or birthday parties because I barely go out unless I have to go to uni.
I just said no and tried to not pay attention in hopes that she will drop it, then she startes going off about how I am always staying by myself and never go out to social gatherings, then she starts complaining about how I didn't even go to prom in highschool and now I don't go to uni bullshit events.
Then her niece that was on the phone starts laughing and saying "hahaha crustaciouse at a party with a girl, he is to shy for something like That hahaha" stupid grown ass bitch is laughing at me, she should mind her own fucking bussiness.
I wish she would just let me be and stop bringing up all this bullshit, it's not like I enjoy it but she acts like I want to be this way.

Holy fuck my family does the same shit to me sometimes, everything down to calling me out on not going to HS prom. Sometimes I wish I could just empty a machinegun into them.

She is completely hypocritical, she hears the media say that young people should be going to prom and parties and she then expects me to do those things.
She wants me to go to parties and get a girlfriend, but she would be against me getting drunk and doing drugs at a party and having premarital sex.
You cannot acquire a female unless you accept the fact that you must act degenerate. And at that point it wouldn't be worth it, because who wants degenerate trash as a partner? (99.9% of females) Fucking immigrant parents are so oblivious. They don't see just how depraved American "dating" culture truly is.

Holy fuck my family does the same shit to me sometimes, everything down to calling me out on not going to HS prom. Sometimes I wish I could just empty a machinegun into them.
My mom is so hypnotized by the media that she really wanted me to go to prom, but I never told her about the day of prom so I just didn't go, but then she found out about prom 2 days later when she was on Facebook and got really mad that I didn't go, she expected me to have a date and everything.

my siblings were like this, so I minimized contact with them. I don't know what your mom is like. Do you think she would stop if you explained your situation?
No because she honestly believes in the personality meme, plus she is one of those moms that always calls their kid handsome even if they are ugly, so if I said anything she would just say I'm handsome.

What she said is really bothering me, I didn't want to a knowledge it but she reminded me of all the times I've been an antisocial virgin.
That's the point of finding something genuine to like about yourself. I have a million bad things said about me or to me in my brain forever, but they don't mean as much when I face the facts; This is the hand I was dealt, people will give me shit about it until I'm dead, and I am powerless to stop it.
But, I got a lot of shit I do like, and I let it define me, just like the inceldom. It's a cope, but it's also not. Obviously, my personal bar is not going to look like or be met as easily as others, but it's there; reading goals, progressing with music and art, trying to help my body, etc.

It just makes any bitch-chatter seem meaningless, like a farm report in the background or a bad radio station. It's annoying and at times it gets through and fucks up my concentration, but there's peace in working on big goals that have nothing to do with anyone's approval or standards but my own.

Sounds gay, but it really helps me tune out the world.

My mom is so hypnotized by the media that she really wanted me to go to prom, but I never told her about the day of prom so I just didn't go, but then she found out about prom 2 days later when she was on Facebook and got really mad that I didn't go, she expected me to have a date and everything.

OH MY GOD WE ARE THE SAME

giphy.gif

I also didnt tell my parents about prom and then like a couple months before my graduation they were like "wtf whens your prom" and then they got angry that I didnt go LMAO

giphy.gif

I also didnt tell my parents about prom and then like a couple months before my graduation they were like "wtf whens your prom" and then they got angry that I didnt go LMAO
you guys are fucking savage lol

giphy.gif

Your parents are assholes.

Thank god my parents never brought it up.

Anyway I think prom would have sucked a little even if I had gone.

My family has never really laughed at my loneliness, I guess I'm lucky

Your parents are assholes.

Thank god my parents never brought it up.

Anyway I think prom would have sucked a little even if I had gone.

Its like theyre trying to live through me

My dad said to me today "how does it feel being loney" and laughed

My dad said to me today "how does it feel being loney" and laughed

Tell him it will feel like when he is old and lonely because you wont be visiting him in his retirement home.