Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Gaycoping incel versus gay Chad on Grindr.

True, but I noticed that many people sweepingly equate gay sex with getting fucked in the ass or sucking cock.
Regardless, that boy with the negative canthal tilt would be amongst us if he hadn’t managed to gaycope.

Regardless, that boy with the negative canthal tilt would be amongst us if he hadn’t managed to gaycope.
I agree, because the beauty standard of women is more or less the same (Chad = beautiful, non-Chad = ugly), while gay men find different types of men attractive.

I agree, because the beauty standard of women is more or less the same (Chad = beautiful, non-Chad = ugly), while gay men find different types of men attractive.
True, there’s a hella gay guys who solely want to be squashed by a bear whereas overweight straight guys would be lucky to get a used up single mother.
Given how ugly most guys on Grindr are, ones like this must get spammed.

Attachments

• 6559F7C3-54D0-4CE9-847F-77B5E4700F28.jpeg
    6559F7C3-54D0-4CE9-847F-77B5E4700F28.jpeg
    89.9 KB · Views: 218
True, there’s a hella gay guys who solely want to be squashed by a bear whereas overweight straight guys would be lucky to get a used up single mother.
Given how ugly most guys on Grindr are, ones like this must get spammed.
You don't need to be beautiful to get spammed. For example, just be white and use a asian-heavy dating app like Jack'd, there are so many gay asians who are desperate for white men regardless how they look. Gay asians are the least desired ethnic group among gays while many if not most gay asians only want white men. Maybe try that for your next gay pill experiment.

Just be a girly twink or a Chad bear on grindr...Its over.

Last edited:
You don't need to be beautiful to get spammed. For example, just be white and use a asian-heavy dating app like Jack'd, there are so many gay asians who are desperate for white men regardless how they look. Gay asians are the least desired ethnic group among gays while many if not most gay asians only want white men. Maybe try that for your next gay pill experiment.
I’m not saying you have to be attractive… I said that bears are desired amongst some gays and would not have much luck at all with women- but apps like Grindr that cute guy I showed would get hit on a lot because most near your average guy on Grindr looks like they belong on the Jeremy Kyle show.
Ugly overweight gay guys have it easy; this jailvait actively seeks older large gay men.
Can you imagine a jail bait girl ACTIVELY wanting an overweight old man?
0D503EC1 F9AE 450E 8F63 90536769D094

Last edited:
Although still wonder whether eyeore will actually ever get laid.
130DA923 8051 421F 8829 C5991C5DCF2E

Although still wonder whether eyeore will actually ever get laid.
View attachment 26040
I'm sure he will, and probably already has. I don't find him that much unattractive, to be honest I even find him somewhat cute. And he looks slim so he has probably a nice twink body. So I would have sex with him.

I'm sure he will, and probably already has. I don't find him that much unattractive, to be honest I even find him somewhat cute. And he looks slim so he has probably a nice twink body. So I would have sex with him.
56FA904F B3B6 4AE8 AE23 89E750776794

How can you possibly like that eyeore with his negative canthal tilt and repellant upper eyelid exposure?
His hairline is already receding.
Seriously @mkr86 .

How can you possibly like that eyeore with his negative canthal tilt and repellant upper eyelid exposure?
His hairline is already receding.
Seriously @mkr86 .
I agree that his face looks a bit deformed, but I wouldn't care that much about it, because he is still the type of guy I would be interested it. I would definitely prefer him over that chad you showed in your first post, because I'm not into masculine and muscular men at all.

LOL the 2nd dude looks like Jim from The Office

I agree that his face looks a bit deformed, but I wouldn't care that much about it, because he is still the type of guy I would be interested it. I would definitely prefer him over that chad you showed in your first post, because I'm not into masculine and muscular men at all.
Yes lol I’ve noticed that actual chads seem to struggle on the gay scene, ironically.

Although you like him so why don’t you try to gayascend using him on snapchat?
Kek!
His snapchat’s In the screenshot (itzdarez).

This will be us Circa 2019 coping in gay bars looking for IOI's LOOL
@FACEandLMS

thi
View attachment 25263
The irony is that the deformedcel eyeore probably has better chances amongst gays than the Chad/ Chadlite ‘J’ who was juxtaposed against him in the original post- gay gays like either twinks or bears but Chad struggles with gays because it’s rarely something they kink over- unlike the jail bait twinks. They either want to go with a girly twink or get squashed by a bear Kek. Chad would be better off straight than sitting on Grindr like he is.
View attachment 25264

this dude almost has teacher collins syndrome

almost no cheekbones

If lefties don't lie (highly arguable) and you are born that way, so you're ok with it, then yes. Your SMV for femoids is zero, so you just switch to guys instead.

It's not fucking arguable at all. I'm in the minority on this but you're going by the adage that fags live a life of constant sex or adoration. It's not reality for many. Trust me.
Poland <333

13.jpg

20131111184652460734_20.jpg

hwllpqm.jpg

tecza_plonie_2013_east_news.jpg

Fuck you. What you're gonna blame them for being incel? Misplaced hate. Yea we have reasons to be angry but showing contempt for an entire swath of people who have nothing to do with you being incel doesn't fly.

Last edited:
Fucking normalfags... yea even some of you are normalfags. Stop.

His snapchat is ‘itzdarez’ by the way @mkr86 in case you want to ascend and add him on there.

Fuuuck bro people are tearing this guy apart in this thread. My area isn’t quite as bad but it’s bad enough to know his pain.

Why are “incels” making fun of someone’s ugliness? Actual incels would know what he’s gone through and sympathize with him. Not ruthlessly roast him. Pricks.

Fuuuck bro people are tearing this guy apart in this thread. My area isn’t quite as bad but it’s bad enough to know his pain.

Why are “incels” making fun of someone’s ugliness? Actual incels would know what he’s gone through and sympathize with him. Not ruthlessly roast him. Pricks.
Because he’s coping by being gay and claiming his insomnia, and not negative canthal tilt, is what makes him look subhuman. Kek. Although judging by how you’ve come here to have defended this gaycoping subhuman- are you him?
Incels don’t like incels that deny what they are.
It’s like with women we hate Becky more than Stacy because she’s our looksmatch but thinks she’s superior whereas the least Stacy is out our league.
93374D2A 7A0B 48C5 BA21 8BBC596420A4

Last edited:
Because he’s coping by being gay and claiming his insomnia, and not negative canthal tilt, is what makes him look subhuman. Kek. Although judging by how you’ve come here to have defended this gaycoping subhuman- are you him?
It’s like with women we hate Becky more than Stacy because she’s our looksmatch but thinks she’s superior whereas the least Stacy is out our league.
View attachment 28457

What if he is gay? What the fuck does that matter?

View attachment 28457
Im just pissed because you guys are spamming his pic in this thread laughing at his subhuman eye area. I get triggered because if somehow my pics got leaked the same could happen to me, so I sympathize with him. I agree it’s pathetic that he’s coping that hard.

What if he is gay? What the fuck does that matter?
It doesn’t matter- it’s that he’s gaycoping, he’s not actually gay.
I don’t care either way about gay people and there have been some great guys on there who if I were actually gay and not just doing it as an experiment I would be happy to get with. This guy, however, is your typical bisexual gaycoper. He’s decided to go with guys because Stacy won’t ride his cock because his negative canthal tilt, heavy upper lid exposure, and non existent cheek structure.
Im just pissed because you guys are spamming his pic in this thread laughing at his subhuman eye area. I get triggered because if somehow my pics got leaked the same could happen to me, so I sympathize with him. I agree it’s pathetic that he’s coping that hard.
It wouldn’t happen to you because honestly you accept that you are subhuman.

Last edited:
It doesn’t matter- it’s that he’s gaycoping, he’s not actually gay.
I don’t care either way about gay people and there have been some great guys on there who if I were actually gay and not just doing it as an experiment I would be happy to get with. This guy, however, is your typical bisexual gaycoper. He’s decided to go with guys because Stacy won’t ride his cock because his negative canthal tilt, heavy upper lid exposure, and non existent cheek structure.

I didn't realize what a POS he is sorry. Fuck him.

He’s gaycoping and that’s tragic.
He should embrace the ugly and accept that he is incel like us.
We are all genetic trash and could welcome him with open arms.
Just not an open arse whilst he still gaycopes.

Although you like him so why don’t you try to gayascend using him on snapchat?
Kek!
His snapchat’s In the screenshot (itzdarez).
Why do you assume I haven't gayascend already?
However I must refuse to answer whether or not I have gayascend because I don't want to get another warning for breaking the "no bragging" rule. All I can say is that I never had sex with a woman.
In my opinion it isn't possible to brag about having gay sex, because there is no challenge in it, everyone who wants can do it. Having gay sex is as challenging as masturbation, I doubt that someone would get a warning for bragging about how he was masturbating.

JFL at people trying to criticize a top tier twink. He knows what he's doing. Gays don't need positive canthal tilt, they're allowed to look more unique than straight guys because they're trying to attract men not women, and men find flaws to give "character" to girls, gay men feel the same way about twinks. Dude probably gets miles of dick, good for him.

He’s gaycoping and that’s tragic.
He should embrace the ugly and accept that he is incel like us.
We are all genetic trash and could welcome him with open arms.
Just not an open arse whilst he still gaycopes.
I have the suspicion that you are jealous for not being able to gaycope yourself.
If someone is born male and ugly he is unlucky. But even unluckier is someone who is born male, ugly and straight.
Btw, if your avatar is you then in my opinion you aren't ugly at all.

I suspect getting laid as a gay wouldnt be as easy as people make it out to be.
For one theres less of them.
But anything that lowers femoids smv is good in my book.

Homosexuality’s being used by (((them))) to derail traditional social norms and lead on a path which goes only to degeneracy; it spreads STDs which (((they))) hope will eventually mutate and kill people do a new (((society))) can exist in the western world.
(((They))) don’t want ugly men to get black pilled like we did, so (((they))) encourage them to be gay in order to stop ugly subhuman guys getting angry that they don’t get women- it’s (((their))) plan which they are controlling us with now.