Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Genetics cope

Man

Man

Ukraine is mine.
>muh i want chad because I want good genetics!
IMG 8728

Hernan Drago the most attractive man to ever live, and his model wife made… this.

Genetics are cope. Look at any models parents or any models children. Good looks are random.

POST YOUR EXAMPLES OR GTFO OF MY THREAD

Last edited:
Jeremy Meeks blackpill extraordinaire
Two dysgenic freaks for parents

These things tend to deviate back to the mean.

Henry Caville’s normie brothers

none of us will have kids anyway

I think you have me on ignore so you probably won't see this but whatever.

Your view on this is too simplistic. Yes, recombination is a huge factor in good looks. Shitty recombination can fuck you over hard. Still, it's not JUST that, you seem to be implying that good looks are completely random. It's good features + good recombination, only the latter part of that expression is random, the other is hereditary. If BO2cel bred with Saint Sam's uglyass mom there is absolutely 0 chance the kid will not be sub5

A lot of incel looking guys have wife/kids around 30. Maybe you will too.
i don't believe that they're really biological fathers, such men are used to raise Chad child.

I think you have me on ignore so you probably won't see this but whatever.
I have you on ignore.
If I kept ignoring you I wouldn’t be wasting my time with this reply. Your opinion doesn’t even make sense. Looks would statistically degrade every generation.
Your view on this is too simplistic. Yes, recombination is a huge factor in good looks. Shitty recombination can fuck you over hard. Still, it's not JUST that, you seem to be implying that good looks are completely random. It's good features + good recombination, only the latter part of that expression is random, the other is hereditary. If BO2cel bred with Saint Sam's uglyass mom there is absolutely 0 chance the kid will not be sub5
AND that would mean that two unattractive parents can’t make an average/attractive child.

Where did his height and looks come from?

Maybe this will enlighten you

Last edited:
This, it's all about probability, it's "possible" that dinosaurs attack your city tomorrow, but it's not probable
Terrible comparison.

Nobody knows the odds of anything but it’s not even rare, ugly people have average/attractive looking kids all the time.

View attachment 982473
Henry Caville’s normie brothers
I reckon the guy on his left looks alright just a little shorter.

But yeah water that foids are retarded idiots so this genetics shit is all bullshit and retarded, until there is some sort of gene where you are born with the ability to fire bullets out of the palm of your hand or something then this frothing over tallfags is retarded as I will put all of them down with a single bullet

>muh i want chad because I want good genetics!
View attachment 982454
Hernan Drago the most attractive man to ever live, and his model wife made… this.

Genetics are cope. Look at any models parents or any models children. Good looks are random.

POST YOUR EXAMPLES OR GTFO OF MY THREAD
:feelspuke:

Where did his height and looks come from?
He got his height from his mother and he looks like a young danny devito a bit in the face.

He got his height from his mother and he looks like a young danny devito a bit in the face.

This is Danny Devito when he was the same age as his son in the photo, his mom is in heels and is basically the same height as Devito

Still has heels in this photo

Last edited:
genetics are random in general.

Everyone gets half of their genes from both their parents which is randomly reshuffled so the potential expression of these genes can differ alot.

Selective breeding/eugenics is how you will get more pretty people. It's all probability

genetics are random in general.
Try telling that to women that want “muh good genes” only to end up with a subhuman son
Everyone gets half of their genes from both their parents which is randomly reshuffled so the potential expression of these genes can differ alot.
You don’t get halfsies btw. There is maternal and paternal lineage where the son gets more of the fathers genes and the daughter gets more of the mothers genes
Selective breeding/eugenics is how you will get more pretty people. It's all probability
You would think so.
Sexual selection has been the normal in the west for the last 4-5 generations but we’re getting dumber and fatter.

Based thread.

That is one of the reasons women are not entitled to Chads. Female sexual selection is not advantageous to the species.

Try telling that to women that want “muh good genes” only to end up with a subhuman son
women are too dumb and dont realize their own dna worsens the chance of a chad son/stacy daughter.
You don’t get halfsies btw. There is maternal and paternal lineage where the son gets more of the fathers genes and the daughter gets more of the mothers genes
You are 50 % your mom and 50 % your dad but the genes are reshuffled so you can even inherit a trait not seen in either parent but a grandparent.
You would think so.
Sexual selection has been the normal in the west for the last 4-5 generations but we’re getting dumber and fatter.
We are in the age of dysgenics, hoeflation means chads and chadlites are getting their genes washed away by increasingly mediocre women

Pedro Pascal’s LTN parents vs Prime Pascal
IMG 8755

IMG 8756

Chads can be born of shit Genes, and vice versa

Bro this is just genetic recombination. Also most models parents looked good when they were younger with the exception of a few ig

You have to have the correct alleles to come out as good looking.

Viggo mortensen with his prime aged son
IMG 9076

JUST LOOK AT THAT GENETIC QUALITY, ANY WOMAN WOULD BE LUCKY TO HAVE HIS GENETICS, it’s nature after all!

viggo mortensen within his prime

Last edited:
Really makes sense because chico lachowski kids are not PSL God tier. If following the basic logic they should mog him when adults and this will not happen

93392 3

This thing on the right is not a model

Anyone have more examples?