Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based German 15yo jailbait gangraped three times in same night, female judge is cool with it.

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
Disclaimer: rape is bad

There is a little outrage in Germany right now because these days the verdict over a superbased case has been proclaimed.

What has transpired?

A drunk 15yo slut was busy Chad-hunting on a festival in Hamburg (shithole city) in 2020. However instead of procuring an arian Übermensch, she was confronted with four gentlemen of the “southern” persuasion, who then utterly enriched her quivering white mouth, cunt and asshole with some liquid diversity after leading her in some bushes.

One of the gentlemen relived her of her Smartphone and purse, certainly as rightly reparation for centuries of colonial oppression.

She was then found and further enriched by two other ethnics, adding some more juice to her sweating, trembling, cum covered, moaning nakedness.

After some time, she rose from the cum puddle that has formed from her leaking holes and wandered trough the park, just to run afoul of another horny foreigner (no, that’s racist, he was born here!!!).

After thoroughly throat fucking the little cumslut, he called for four other diversifiers who absolutely destroyed her holes for hours on end, PROBABYL knocking her up and POSSIBLY making her cum the entire time (not that it matters).

---------yes IT, I’m hard now--------

All the confident gentlemen were between 17 and 21 years of age. They showed no remorse during the court hearing, thusly convincing the female judge to give them probation and some social work hours. One ethnic got two years in prison tho, certainly just to satisfy the racist German hatemob. The defendants were offered better verdicts if they promised to “work on themselves” (LOL, self-improvement actually works).

German right-wingers are seething right now, wishing similar enrichment upon the judge.

Leftwingers pretend like nothing happened, but are now defending the judge from “sexist” attacks, lol.

My analysis:

The little slut got almost exactly what she wanted (getting railed by several Chads) and the post wall judge was jealous as hell.

Reminds me of a great old joke. :feelsclown:

Why do blacks cry during sex? :feelshehe:

Its the mace! :lul:

Why is a 15 year old getting drunk at a festival anyway? Her fault.

Women voted for this.

Most foids will never learn to be good girls and not become sluts. It's her fault for getting drunk, going to a festival, and trying to be a wild teen slut. Sluts will invite harm upon themselves then cry about it and seek sympathy. Similar to when some foids will friendzone a guy, then always cry to him how the guys she dates always end up cheating, leaving her, or not caring about her.

Hopefully it was one of these bitches

What is so amusing to me is that radfem bitches can't even bitch about muh patriarchy here because the judge is a retarded foid.

For all the muh men bad if u actually sort crime by nations in Germany u find out that 40% of all Rapes in Germany are committed by Afghani and Syrian refugees.

who votes to import brown men from shitholes? Liberal foids kek

Just like in America the vast majority of women murdered by their partner happens when the man is black

Who virtue signals about BLM and diversity the most? Liberal foids

Most women losing out on sports by a huuuge margin does so under the hands of trannyfags.

Who screeches about Trans wahmen are wahmen the most? Liberal foids

Most heinous crimes against women encoded in law occurs in Muslim nations

who coined the term Islamophobia into mainstream and vote to let Muslim men in their country?

No points for guessing it is foids

Foids vote for retarded policies and ironically they end up bearing most of it's consequence

most young foids are unattractive I find hotter those who are 20+ but these are toilets

Wat
Why is a 15 year old getting drunk at a festival anyway? Her fault.
Stupid teen girls think there's no consequences for their actions

“This could happen through difficulties with language, unemployment or problems with the housing situation, coupled with a “feeling mix of anger, grief, powerlessness, depression, fantasies of magnitude as a compensation attempt to cope with one’s own misery and addictive substance consumption.

“Disorderly, unprepared migration experiences and socio-cultural homelessness increase the risk of addictions and also of psychosis. At the same time, the risk of becoming a criminal also increases,” the psychiatrist and author told a German news magazine.

:feelsclown:

Maybe the movement for sexual liberation wasn't all that bad after all.

3 years from now she will go to a refugees welcome protest it doesnt matter

Fucking giga based

JBW foid neutralized

What is so amusing to me is that radfem bitches can't even bitch about muh patriarchy here because the judge is a retarded foid.

For all the muh men bad if u actually sort crime by nations in Germany u find out that 40% of all Rapes in Germany are committed by Afghani and Syrian refugees.

Just like in America the vast majority of women murdered by their partner happens when the man is black

Most women losing out on sports by a huuuge margin does so under the hands of trannyfags.

who coined the term Islamophobia into mainstream and vote to let Muslim men in their country?

Foids vote for retarded policies and ironically they end up bearing most of it's consequence

There is a little outrage in Germany right now because these days the verdict over a superbased case has been proclaimed.

What has transpired?

A drunk 15yo slut was busy Chad-hunting on a festival in Hamburg (shithole city) in 2020. However instead of procuring an arian Übermensch, she was confronted with four gentlemen of the “southern” persuasion, who then utterly enriched her quivering white mouth, cunt and asshole with some liquid diversity after leading her in some bushes.

One of the gentlemen relived her of her Smartphone and purse, certainly as rightly reparation for centuries of colonial oppression.

She was then found and further enriched by two other ethnics, adding some more juice to her sweating, trembling, cum covered, moaning nakedness.

After some time, she rose from the cum puddle that has formed from her leaking holes and wandered trough the park, just to run afoul of another horny foreigner (no, that’s racist, he was born here!!!).

After thoroughly throat fucking the little cumslut, he called for four other diversifiers who absolutely destroyed her holes for hours on end, PROBABYL knocking her up and POSSIBLY making her cum the entire time (not that it matters).

All the confident gentlemen were between 17 and 21 years of age. They showed no remorse during the court hearing, thusly convincing the female judge to give them probation and some social work hours. One ethnic got two years in prison tho, certainly just to satisfy the racist German hatemob. The defendants were offered better verdicts if they promised to “work on themselves” (LOL, self-improvement actually works).

German right-wingers are seething right now, wishing similar enrichment upon the judge.

Leftwingers pretend like nothing happened, but are now defending the judge from “sexist” attacks, lol.

My analysis:

The little slut got almost exactly what she wanted (getting railed by several Chads) and the post wall judge was jealous as hell.

im only okay with rape as long as its rape between those of the same race, idk what you mean by "southern" so im assuming you mean some kind of spic or something thats just even fucking swarthier

I just know without reading that it was middle-eastern men and they got off lightly

germany belongs to sandniggers not pigskin snowroaches get the fuck out of our country you spineless cucks

9 out of 10 people enjoy pack rape.

Sand niggers culturally enriching Europe.

So much diversity!

:lul: :lul: She had a good night out

Ethnic immigrants are not chads

She got what she asked for.

Zero sympathy for sluts

German women haven't gotten this kind of action since WW2 mang, let them have their fun. :feelskek:

Best night of her life I guarantee.

What has transpired?

My analysis:

i would rape the rapists to near death

Rewarding low-inhib extrovertedmaxxed party-going shitskin sandnigger subhuman normies is not based.

Foids and Jews are two sides of the same coin. This is why the latter should be forcibly expelled from any state if not outright gassed, while the former’s rightful place is sexual slavery

9 out of 10 people enjoy pack rape.

Sand niggers culturally enriching Europe.

So much diversity!
And your JIDF buddies are busy convincing people to import them :feelshaha:

very very based. If only we had footage

i would like to do the same to you and the others who find this amusing.
trust me you wouldnt after
I sometimes think you are @IceStorm 's alt for permafighting everyone