Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based German 15yo jailbait gangraped three times in same night, female judge is cool with it.

Run from it dread it destiny arrives

This doesn't even matter, this whore will go to parties alone again soon, they never learn

Germany is literally cucked why they don't hang them in the streets, this will literally solve all the rape problems

Someone needs to copy the text and save this article to their hard drive, because this is exactly the type of thing people would like to throw into the memory hole never to be heard of again.

QUOTE FROM THE ARTICLE
“The Hamburg Judges’ Association, as the union of Hamburg judges and prosecutors, is appalled by the intolerable harassment of a colleague who, in this difficult case, fulfilled the task assigned to her by the Basic Law,” the association in the Northern German city said in a statement.

MY RESPONSE
So the harassment of the judge is intolerable, but the act of gang rape itself seems to be relatively tolerable based on the slap on the wrist sentences meted out. Also what do they mean by difficult case? If they are saying hmm it is hard to decide if they are guilty or not let me quote later on.

ANOTHER QUOTE
There were no “immediate” witnesses, but rather, the only objective evidence in the case was DNA traces, in the sperm from nine of the defendants found on the underage victim.

MY RESPONSE
The objective evidence showed that nine of the defendants was found on the underage victim, I am no expert in law but that would strike me as pretty clear evidence that they did indeed rape her. Why then have they not got a sentence, which justice demands, proportionate to the offence?