Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based German 15yo jailbait gangraped three times in same night, female judge is cool with it.

I sometimes think you are @IceStorm 's alt for permafighting everyone
i dont even know that man.
i am not even a fan of nazis as i see them to be catholic slaves.
you arent much better, you have nothing yet you still find a way to dig a deeper hole in hell for yourself

very very based. If only we had footage
There should be a footage somewhere circulating between the rapists and their acquaintances in telegram, rape footages do not get hosted on clearnet gore websites because they are an enough reason for those websites to get deplatformed, but it should definitely be around in an onion imageboard though.

i would like to do the same to you and the others who find this amusing.
trust me you wouldnt after
Why u so cucked brah it's a foid. Lol @ u focusing on shortsighted things like nationalism

There should be a footage somewhere circulating between the rapists and their acquaintances in telegram, rape footages do not get hosted on clearnet gore websites because they are an enough reason for those websites to get deplatformed, but it should definitely be around in an onion imageboard though.
I dont get why rape is hard to find but murder is ok and easy to find

Why u so cucked brah it's a foid. Lol @ u focusing on shortsighted things like nationalism
no, not really.
i just like to put races in thier place like i used to.
white will always be superior but that doesnt exclude my sympathy towards young girls.

theres a reason why people hate you, you are a failure. a callumation of all of your forefathers failures and sins.

Your welcome gentiles :feelsLSD:

no, not really.
i just like to put races in thier place like i used to.
white will always be superior but that doesnt exclude my sympathy towards young girls.

theres a reason why people hate you, you are a failure. a callumation of all of your forefathers failures and sins.
'used to' buddy youre prob a high inhib low T cuck like most of u whitecels here.

'sympathy towards young girls'

who would flee in disgust at the mere sight of u? JFL

hitler was catholic
He was not lmao. He was baptized into it as a kid but he was never devout, any lip service he gave towards it was just that.

Hitler criticized Christianity a fuckton to the point he claimed he’d prefer if Germans were Islamic, and even wanted to push reinterpretations of Christianity that were compatible with the values of The Reich. Heck, there were plans to do away with the religion entirely at some point

'used to' buddy youre prob a high inhib low T cuck like most of u whitecels here.

'sympathy towards young girls'

who would flee in disgust at the mere sight of u? JFL
no i was chad tier before i lost my face in a accident a few years back.
i also never attended school before you start accussing me of anything.

i might be scary but i have a body that can at least overpower a lot of people

He was not lmao. He was baptized into it as a kid but he was never devout, any lip service he gave towards it was just that.

Hitler criticized Christianity a fuckton to the point he claimed he’d prefer if Germans were Islamic, and even wanted to push reinterpretations of Christianity that were compatible with the values of The Reich. Heck, there were plans to do away with the religion entirely at some point
islam is still a catholic born creation.
all evil came from them

hitler was catholic
Let me also add that he was influenced by the Nietzschean and Fascistic worldview (both Nietzsche and Mussolini were atheists, Nietzsche a particularly staunch one) and trad Christcucks of the time took lots of issue with Darwinian theory including the Social Darwinistic ideology of Hitler

Let me also add that he was influenced by the Nietzschean and Fascistic worldview (both Nietzsche and Mussolini were atheists, Nietzsche a particularly staunch one) and trad Christcucks of the time took lots of issue with Darwinian theory including the Social Darwinistic ideology of Hitler
islam was built by catholics.
all of those ideologies that nazisim built off of were from fore fathers that retained catholisim.

no i was chad tier before i lost my face in a accident a few years back.
i also never attended school before you start accussing me of anything.

i might be scary but i have a body that can at least overpower a lot of people
Then u know the day and night difference in life that looks cause and think this vain cold world is still worth defending

Jfl you want to defend low sentient Jb just because you share something as stupid as race with them LMAO. Over for you, still got abit of bluepill in ya

Then u know the day and night difference in life that looks cause and think this vain cold world is still worth defending

Jfl you want to defend low sentient Jb just because you share something as stupid as race with them LMAO. Over for you, still got abit of bluepill in ya
tch yet i got the power and money to wield someone elses life in my hands as i always and will do.
even if i have no face, i can still prove my might which none of the people upon this site can.

i simply defend the girl (doesnt matter what race) becuase i yes i, a man who has commited damage to a lot of people would still have a moral compass.
you would never have the balls to rape a foid let alone kiss one, get off your high horse cretin and find some peace, there is no other cope that can do as well as inner peace

Even if this schizo claim was true it’s completely irrelevant

Darwinian theory and the Nietzschean worldview are based in catholicism?? What?? :feelskek:
catholics made them.
you should study theology, they were the ones who made jews worse

This reads like a fucking fever-dream. Our clown world has gone super saiyan to clown world^2.
Feminists not sure if they should be on the rapist shit-skin side or on the girl’s side.
Me not sure if I should hate the rapefugee shit-skins or like them for showing foids the consequences of their retarded actions.

Also, IT foids definitely got aroused reading about all that rape :feelskek:

tch yet i got the power and money to wield someone elses life in my hands as i always and will do.
even if i have no face, i can still prove my might which none of the people upon this site can.

i simply defend the girl (doesnt matter what race) becuase i yes i, a man who has commited damage to a lot of people would still have a moral compass.
you would never have the balls to rape a foid let alone kiss one, get off your high horse cretin and find some peace, there is no other cope that can do as well as inner peace
You are not that guy, pal ;)

Too far gone, this is curry tier delusion
either way, god burnt down all of those people.
islam will be on the chopping block next, they will vanquish.

shortsighted things like nationalism
>think Europeans being nationalist is bad
>is an ethnic
lol as always u just say that because you want to live in the west.

i would like to do the same to you and the others who find this amusing.
trust me you wouldnt after
i dont like ethnics much. but i dont see why your so upset of some bitch getting rape. i guarantee you shes going to vote pro immigration in the future. and raping females isnt that bad anyways. they slut around tons whats the difference if they have a dick put in there hole for a few minutes. and if anything women are worse then ethnics

i dont like ethnics much. but i dont see why your so upset of some bitch getting rape. i guarantee you shes going to vote pro immigration in the future. and raping females isnt that bad anyways. they slut around tons whats the difference if they have a dick put in there hole for a few minutes. and if anything women are worse then ethnics
its a lost child.
if i raised that child she would be normal, its the same reason why i would not rape a woman just becuase i dislike her for her views.
its basic morality, i hate this rapecucks on incel is cus they would never have the balls to do anything let alone support this outloud.

King James Version of the bible? lol idk how u can believe in that shit.
its becuase you are lost, i wont try to convince you either.
god made it clear in the book to not attempt to change people, its a catholic lie to preach

its a lost child.
if i raised that child she would be normal, its the same reason why i would not rape a woman just becuase i dislike her for her views.
its basic morality, i hate this rapecucks on incel is cus they would never have the balls to do anything let alone support this outloud.
that female is normal anon. that's what women are. sluts, womb, and hedonism. nothing else. theres nothing moral about treating shit like a princess.

its becuase you are lost, i wont try to convince you either.
god made it clear in the book to not attempt to change people, its a catholic lie to preach
this is why i hate christucks. you follow made up jewish words at the cost of your people.

that female is normal anon. that's what women are. sluts, womb, and hedonism. nothing else. theres nothing moral about treating shit like a princess.
you can keep living that cope.
we are in a massive bubble that is this site after all.

this is why i hate christucks. you follow made up jewish words at the cost of your people.
yes and i will burn more.
it has nothing to do with the jews, they are below us.
they are wicked people.

>think Europeans being nationalist is bad
>is an ethnic
lol as always u just say that because you want to live in the west.
Well I wouldnt have any desire to live in the west if your cunt cumskin ancestors hadnt ruined ethnic civilizations, ye they existed u pseudohistory-reading cuck.

“An ethnostate is heckin’ shortsighted and shiet! Universal human rights for all!!” :soy::foidSoy:

You ironically sound like the foids you claim to hate