Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ghanamaxxing as a mulattocel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
[UWSL]They all bleach their skin and highly value light skin. They also basically worship lightskin/biracial people.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]
21FC1C1B 8595 4D41 A427 09AD7964CE22
[/UWSL]
BD5455DF 9A2E 4E22 B9CD C8A12CC979B0

If I went to ghana I might be able to mog a large quantity of men due to my lighter skin tone and biracial genes.

Of course the pool of women would mostly be dark skinned monkey whores so I would try to find the lightest/most european looking foids possible.

Legit strat or cope?:waitwhat:

What about white Cel?

bleach your skin theory
albino maxxxx

What about white Cel?
More beneficial for a white to go to SEA as the foids there are better looking. Whitecel would probably have an easier time in ghana than sea tho.

They want to cause their own extinction by having white and Asian men cuck the niggers with their wives.

@AllanKing @Diocel @Algeriancel thoughts?

They want to cause their own extinction by having white and Asian men cuck the niggers with their wives.

@AllanKing @Diocel @Algeriancel thoughts?
Sexpats are unnatural. :feelsmage:

Will you consider africanmaxxin if it made you unique? ngl if we knew each other irl I'll Gladly help you find a cute berber foid if you could do the same for me in your little domoncian shit-hole. What's your dream foid like? :feelsmage:

Sexpats are unnatural. :feelsmage:

Will you consider africanmaxxin if it made you unique? ngl if we knew each other irl I'll Gladly help you find a cute berber foid if you could do the same for me in your little domoncian shit-hole. What's your dream foid like? :feelsmage:
I don't live in DR although there are a lot of Dominicans near where I live. And most of us are mulattoes, yes.

Wouldn't mind an African foid, tbh. There are also a lot of black West Africans here as well. Not so much North Africans, but I had an English teacher that was Moroccan.

I wouldn't mind having a Berber gf.

Just fk the chings bro. Don't leave nothing for the ricebois... be CHAD:chad::chad::chad:

How to get aids the fast and easy way

You'll either get HIV or be murdered for being too White for their standards.

No one will accept mixed people anywhere.

Yeah, look at how blacks in South Africa treats the Coloureds over there.

No one will accept mixed people anywhere.

Yeah, look at how blacks in South Africa treats the Coloureds over there.
Women hate me for being male and black/white people hate me for being a mulatto:lul:.

Hate the human race tbh ngl

Are you in a hurry to get HIV and all kinds of STDs at the same time or what?