Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Giga whorecunt demi Lovato said she was raped by a HER DRUG DEALER LOL

C

Currycel25

Banned
-
Los Angeles: Singer-songwriter Demi Lovato, says she was 'raped' when she was a teenager, and "sexually assaulted" by her drug dealer in July 2018, on the night she had a drug overdose and almost died.

"I didn't just overdose. I was taken advantage of," the 28-year-old says in her documentary series, "Demi Lovato: Dancing With The Devil", which premiered at the South By Southwest (SXSW) Film Festival, as reported by People magazine.

"When they found me, I was naked, blue. I was literally left for dead after he took advantage of me. When I woke up in the hospital, they asked if we had had consensual sex. There was one flash that I had of him on top of me. I saw that flash and I said yes. It wasn't until a month after the overdose that I realised, 'you weren't in any state of mind to make a consensual dec
Lol like what did you accept u filthy whore cunt doing drugs at 16 stupid bitch did u think drug dealers are charity workers filthy naive bitch
Whore are retarted and don't understand the conquances of their actions

Last edited:
Where is the lifefuel tag?
she wasn't raped and is throwing him under the bus for victim points and everyone is applauding her degeneracy.
that's not lifefuel.

this hag is 28? talk about hitting the wall, don't do drugs kids

Attachments

• 1616986567608.png
    1616986567608.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 33
She did die.She got cloned

That's a female?

And by that I'm saying biologically. That was born a female?

A drug dealer who's selling drugs to teens totally represents #allmen :feelsclown:

Oh well. Maybe next time.

JFL, bitch should have OD'd.

that's how foids try to ressurect their careers

You have to be a negative t cuck to care about that druggie whore.

You have to be a negative t cuck to care about that druggie whore.
Nobody could care less about her the point is
Foids are so idiotic that it shocking to them that a drug dealer would drug and fuck her

Nobody could care less about her the point is
Foids are so idiotic that it shocking to them that a drug dealer would drug and fuck her
Those whores think it's shocking to cucks because it gets them riled up like barking chihuahuas.

This cunt keeps doing interviews about shit she puts herself through as if anyone cares.

didn't she die of an od a few years ago or something

Raped and sexually assaulted when she was a teen on july 2018 said the 28 yo hag. Lel didnt know 25 yo/s are teens

Cant relate , am a law abiding citizen.

i would jerk off if I saw that ngl

(it's a joke you IT retards)

Los Angeles: Singer-songwriter Demi Lovato, says she was 'raped' when she was a teenager, and "sexually assaulted" by her drug dealer in July 2018, on the night she had a drug overdose and almost died.

"I didn't just overdose. I was taken advantage of," the 28-year-old says in her documentary series, "Demi Lovato: Dancing With The Devil", which premiered at the South By Southwest (SXSW) Film Festival, as reported by People magazine.

"When they found me, I was naked, blue. I was literally left for dead after he took advantage of me. When I woke up in the hospital, they asked if we had had consensual sex. There was one flash that I had of him on top of me. I saw that flash and I said yes. It wasn't until a month after the overdose that I realised, 'you weren't in any state of mind to make a consensual dec
Lol like what did you accept u filthy whore cunt doing drugs at 16 stupid bitch did u think drug dealers are charity workers filthy naive bitch
Whore are retarted and don't understand the conquances of their actions
this dumb whore has a new mental breakdown,drug scandal rape bullshit every year. worthless attention whore. can't believe I actually used to listen to her music