Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Girl at a club told me I’m hot

Why is this brag allowed?
What's this normie doing at a club if he's an incel

Why is this brag allowed?
What's this normie doing at a club if he's an incel
I been to clubs dozens of times when I was oblivious to the black pill. This was many years ago.

OP missed his chance of his dick getting sucked by a hole.

You believe you were bullied. That's your interpretation. And the mods know the rules too, they signed off on them. So they would know what counts as "brag." It's not about what your intentions are, it's about keeping a peaceful atmosphere here.

If she really found him that attractive why did not she talk to him furthermore?

If she really found him that attractive why did not she talk to him furthermore?

Women tend to not approach. That's not me talking, that's other women. Men usually succeed when they pursue women, not when women pursue them.

Men usually succeed when they pursue women, not when women pursue them.

Are you really sure about that? Pursuing females, that will not lead to any success at all. She would have let him know if she was interested in him or not and since she did not do anything else beside that, she most likely had no interest in him whatsoever.

Are you really sure about that? Pursuing females, that will not lead to any success at all. She would have let him know if she was interested in him or not and since she did not do anything else beside that, she most likely had no interest in him whatsoever.

Some women do even less, even at clubs. They think subtle fucking headgames are enough. "Oh I'll touch my hair a certain way..."

another day on chads.co

I wish I got mocked to fuel my hatred but I just get ignored im literally a ghost I just want an excuess to punch a foid in the face

I really hate being mocked. Makes me feel bad.

problematic
6557DACA 201A 4B5A 945B A71AB17C9885

I feel you, when I'm hanging out with my sisters and her girlfriends people around look at me like on some fucking joke (may be because I'm look like 15yo boy when I'm almost 20).

You have to max at all of these things if you want to have any hope of not being called ugly.

1.Vegan maxing
2. rhinoplasty maxing
3. gymcel maxing
4.facial muscle exercise maxing
5.nose breathing maxing
6.lifts for shoes maxing
7.haircut maxing
8.clothes maxing
8.shower maxing
9.money maxing
10.Dark triad maxing

Night clubs are suifuel tbh. Obnoxiously loud and full of unattainable girls. I can't imagine many worse places.
they have alcohol so could be worse TBH. If no alcohol would be worse college is worse when I am not drinking or high.

I HATE IT WHEN GIRLS TELL ME I'M HOT AFTER SETTING ME ON FIRE WITH A FLAMBÉ DRINK THEN REFUSING TO PISS ON ME TO PUT IT OUT!

It's really annoying...

they have alcohol so could be worse TBH. If no alcohol would be worse college is worse when I am not drinking or high.
I'm teetotalcel so that's another reason they're places to avoid like the plague for me.

Mogs me. At least they know you exist.

Mogs me. At least they know you exist.
Nah only subhumans and chads exist for women. Anything in between is invisible. They fuck chads and laugh at subhumans and ignore the rest

A foid talked to you? Fucking fakecel reeeeeeee!!!!!!

Maybe she saw a chad behind you.

This. I worked as a bouncer for a few months and there were a few girls who were working the club and some of the staff would let them service their johns in the employee bathroom for a cut of the money.
Nice

In the same sarcastic way girls in middle school do to the ugly guy. :feelsbadman:

Why are foids so cruel? Why can’t they just ignore an ugly male instead of harassing and mocking.

(This was like 6 years ago btw. Don’t go to clubs no more)
They want to set you up for failure (if you are gullible enough to believe them), they are evil