Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Going outside and seeing sizable boobs brightens up my day

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Staying at home has destroyed me due to my parents shouting garbage 24/7. :feelsrope:I'm waiting for food at a restaurant rn and I saw 2 mid to late 20s foids with sizable boobs. :feelsahh:

This sight of their boobs made me happy, the effects have not lingered away yet. :feelsaww:

Staying at home has destroyed me due to my parents shouting garbage 24/7. :feelsrope:I'm waiting for food at a restaurant rn and I saw 2 mid to late 20s foids with sizable boobs. :feelsahh:

This sight of their boobs made me happy, the effects have not lingered away yet. :feelsaww:
mmmmm i like boobies

You should “accidentally“ bump into them

Being around all Asians must be constant boner material. My JAV warped mind wouldn't be able to handle it!
Aren't there many Asians in the west too?

Yea but you won’t ever get to feel them and suck on them :feelscry:

Not in my region of Kent. There are a ton in London, however. Tend to be children of Chinese immigrants, with Viets and Thai's mixed in. I feel mogged just by being in their presence!
You're tall enough not to be mogged most of the time

Ah, when I say mogged I mean more to do with community and culture. They tend to stick together, whereas I am a drifter.
I'm also a drifter, always alone walking in a sea of people in social groups

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back