Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going outside

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
I literally feel like an alien, Heres how i describe it, So theres a long road down to the store,
When people see me they switch lanes far away before they even have to to avoid me.

Whenever i am in a city i am stared weirdly at and some cashiers are rude to me but not the chad next in line

Women look at me with disgust like i am made to suffer.

People sometimes make me the butt of a joke even if i dont know them
this can happen while waiting to pack my groceries or me walking past them.

Kids follow me home with theyre bikes yelling slur words and calling me jew, Ugly, Copernicus, Hitler or whatver obsenity they can find.
I was also called mussolini once, And quasimodo, I yelled at them to stop following me and they got scared and ran the other way.
This was a horrible day.

My bike was stolen twice and found pissed on and without wheels, Blue kid bike i used to like riding on to and from school before hell and bullying would start anew and i would have my day ruined.

In school people always said, We dont want your ugly ass on our team, Your so ugly you will ruin the school photo ETC.

In cooking classes i was not allowed to even cook i had to sit and play my 3DS instead because whenever i asked if i could join they told me it was full even if it was only 3 on the team and the teams were of 4.

Teacher took me to a farm to work there twice a week because the bullying got so bad, Other kids that was autistic or retarded like me went there too including one of the violent ones but he didnt really do anything to me, He was just sitting in a tree throwing sticks at people most of the time so we just avoided him.

Last edited:
What a plague is life with a bad personality.

What a plague is life with a bad personality.
Yes i know right, My whole face radiates of bad personality (Not really) because i dont do grimases and i dont look angry at people, I just normal person, Its just my ugly face is bad personality and scares people real easy and they often back away when they are forced to talk to me, For example this was work and i was told to show someone how to do a job, They didnt like my presence at all, I was kind and showed them how to do the job, I was still seen as bad man because of my ugly face.

Last edited:
Yes i know right, My whole face radiates of bad personality (Not really) because i dont do grimases and i dont look angry at people, I just normal person, Its just my ugly face is bad personality.
It's better to not have a face at all than to have an ugly one. Every time I interacted with others, even females, without showing my face, they were acting quite differently.

It's better to not have a face at all than to have an ugly one. Every time I interacted with others, even females, without showing my face, they were acting quite differently.
Yes, Or cut of a bit of Harry Potters invisiblity cape and walk around headless but with cool clothes that way they wont know if your chad or incel.

Kids follow me home with theyre bikes yelling slur words and calling me jew, Ugly, Copernicus, Hitler or whatver obsenity they can find.
I was also called mussolini once, And quasimodo, I yelled at them to stop following me and they got scared and ran the other way.
This was a horrible day.
Their parents should beat and discipline, learn some manners to their kid. Fuck kid.

This was a horrible day.
If i was here, i throw my knife and stab the kid. I don't give a fuck about pity that kid lol

Their parents should beat and discipline, learn some manners to their kid. Fuck kid.

If i was here, i throw my knife and stab the kid. I don't give a fuck about pity that kid lol
Im not much into being in prison with Tyrone and im not a violent person so ill just use words instead.

That's the brutal life as a subhuman male

Yes, Or cut of a bit of Harry Potters invisiblity cape and walk around headless but with cool clothes that way they wont know if your chad or incel.
Also, chadfishing is a brutal blackpilling experience. I registered on the same dating site with both my real account and my chadfishing account. I always sent the first message from my real account. It happened to me that a girl that I messaged, who ghosted my real account, messaged my Chadfish account. She said that she just noticed me, and nobody wants to chat with her, and she offered to chat with my chadfish. Absolute suifuel considering that she got a message from my real account before, so she was outrightly lying.

Also, chadfishing is a brutal blackpilling experience. I registered on the same dating site with both my real account and my chadfishing account. I always sent the first message from my real account. It happened to me that a girl that I messaged, who ghosted my real account, messaged my Chadfish account. She said that she just noticed me, and nobody wants to chat with her, and she offered to chat with my chadfish. Absolute suifuel considering that she got a message from my real account before, so she was outrightly lying.
Yeah its brutal, I was stood up once and when i arrived i wrote ive arrived at place, Hoe told me i was ugly and just blocked me, She said she enjoyed wasting my money and told me i look subhuman and out of her league, I was bluepilled and didnt understand why she said subhuman.

I got fished once too.

You should chadfish, 1 man and 1 woman to a location. 1 incel and 1 stacy, Then from chadfish account she will say you dont look like him, The incel will go, What do you mean who are you?, Plant a bug in that area so you can record voice, Then you can prove the blackpill once and for all.

You should chadfish, 1 man and 1 woman to a location. 1 incel and 1 stacy, Then from chadfish account she will say you dont look like him, The incel will go, What do you mean who are you?, Plant a bug in that area so you can record voice, Then you can prove the blackpill once and for all.
It's over, honestly. After this experience, you will never look at life the same way again. Even normies do not know what it is to live a life of chad. Girls message you by themselves. More than 90% message-back rating. Women aged from 16 to 45 messaged my chadfish, aging 28. Its unbelievable. Total playground for chads.