Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Going to a singles night at Valentines day... My worst valentines day yet

FallenAndForgotten

FallenAndForgotten

Greycel
Hell of a first post for my account I just signed up on but I don't really have people to vent to.
I'm sure this day probably brings alot of you on here down like it does me, so I just want to say my intentions arnt to stirr up any misery, though I can't help possibly doing that by bringing the subject up but I'm mostly doing this to vent..
Last Monday here was valentines day.. this times always miserable for me because even though I see it as another government institutionalized day to market and sell products the reminder of companionship physical intimacy relationships and all the rest always gets me down.

Though I absolutely hate reddit, I made a post in my cities forum asking how an unattractive guy can meet a partner or someone for valentines day in this city. I honestly don't know how these people meet and I see alot of soy boy type weak looking men with partners around my city and wonder how it happens.
Anyway among the usual 'just join groups, hobbies or clubs (which doesn't matter cause I'm still unattractive wherever I go regardless) I got a comment with a link to some singles night for valentines day. I thought it was a scammer and they didn't reply back I took a chance on it and clicked the link. It took me to some page with a count for how many were going etc. Like some sort of hidden group meeting. I got the address which was a public back alley type bar, got dressed as well as I could, buiseness level clothing almost and went. There was a few tables full of people, mostly 30s and 40s, even at my age I felt young. There was a few younger people. All these tables were full, I sat at a table by myself and ordered chips and a drink. This was very awkward for me to attend as I felt extremely self conscious. I sat at this table by myself, had my drink and food, noone even noticed I was there apart from the organizer who went around handing out paper for a quiz and some crackhead lady who came in, insulted my food and then stole one of my hot chips before leaving. I left after an hour coupe of younger females there walk past, noone even looked at me. Left without a conversation. Knew it would be a waste of time and money but it's always better to go out to things than do nothing. Spent the rest of the night waking round a fairly busy street with restaurants hoping some female would want a guy for valentines.. seeing all these others out with their partners. Made me feel like hell. I just wanted someone.. hell even just a conversation. A year almost living in a big city and I've not even had a conversation with a female in public unless it was a charity recruiter. I ended up getting wrecked and crossing over the guard on a motorway bridge near where I park. I wanted to sit at the top and look down and was halfway over the railing with the air under my foot looking down and some guy came along and grabbed me. I just wanted to sit there for a couple of minutes to get up the courage to drop but this guy didn't let go of me and I tried to pull away from him towards to drop but got talked into coming down then just felt defeated and went and sat in my car. I wish I got up the courage to run back and just dive off. But it's hard..

Anyway just once I wish I could have a real valentines day with someone I could have a good relationship with.

Who else hates this time of year and that day...

The women at singles meetups are single due to their high standards. Even the most desperate female wouldnt date an incel

yeah we get it you're lonely
next

just join groups, hobbies or clubs
This doesn’t even work anymore. Hobby groups outside of Universities are filled with people 30+ and usually a sausage fest. If you’re a loner in your 20’s it’s impossible to meet younger women.

This doesn’t even work anymore. Hobby groups outside of Universities are filled with people 30+ and usually a sausage fest. If you’re a loner in your 20’s it’s impossible to meet younger women.
Even the few parties or gatherings I've been to have been like 85 to 90% male. The females there who wernt someones sister or partner wouldn't even stick around long. I think they're so in demand that they even have better offers than to be at some house party for more than a couple of hours

I feel your pain bro, I moved to a big city in December 2020 and I thought that I might have more success in dating, I go out all the time to see where people meet up, but I'm a wallflower, I can't make conversations and the only time people approach me is when Chad's and Normie's tell me that "I'm creepy" and should not look at "their women". I don't know how normal people even meet others, I hope for you that you don't look as hideous as I do.

The women at singles meetups are single due to their high standards. Even the most desperate female wouldnt date an incel
Wouldn't surprise me if they had high standards. The guys there were pretty average to low in looks. The females were mostly older with a couple younger ones who probably just got suckered into going alone but had options outside of it

Unfortunate , but thats how it Goes.

Those human Shitters propably picked Up on you tryharding and ignored you or Like that cunt , stealt your Chips .

too long didnt read but I would like to have a cute little sister sit on my lap and hug me while my dick is hard and she says onii-chan and I touch her ass and slide my hands inside her panties and touch her asshole

yeah we get it you're lonely
next
Deletetranny
laughing-stroheim-gif.696555

too long didnt read but I would like to have a cute little sister sit on my lap and hug me while my dick is hard and she says onii-chan and I touch her ass and slide my hands inside her panties and touch her asshole
:lul: