Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Good morning, I hate women

• Thread starter Deleted member 33853
  • Start date
Deleted member 33853

Deleted member 33853

#NeedAGirlfriend
-
Capture

I have never met a smart woman.

A guy posted this GrAYcel

A guy posted this GrAYcel
It's actually a tranny, she thinks putting he/him in her bio automatically makes her a guy

Last edited:
I've met academically smart women, but intelligence is so much more than that
Even the academically successful ones are somewhat dumb when it comes to thinking outside the box. And they're nowhere near the men in their fields.

Even the academically successful ones are somewhat dumb when it comes to thinking outside the box. And they're nowhere near the men in their fields.
The ones I've met in STEM have been very competent at their job, dare I say it better than some men. However take them out of an academic environment and put some real life problems in front on them and they're like fucking retards. That's to be expected though, since everything they have has been handed to them on a plate by simps.

The ones I've met in STEM have been very competent at their job, dare I say it better than some men. However take them out of an academic environment and put some real life problems in front on them and they're like fucking retards. That's to be expected though, since everything they have has been handed to them on a plate by simps.
I am in STEM as well and tbh most of the foids I came across were retards who couldn't do anything without whiteknights helping them. I was a tutor for 2 and a half years at a uni, and most of the bright students I've met were males. The foids used to copy the solution from rice or curry-cel. But yeah, I agree, outside of academics they're not that bright. I think the amount of affection, support, and love they receive on daily basis plays a huge role in their academic success while men fall through the cracks.

I am in STEM as well and tbh most of the foids I came across were retards who couldn't do anything without whiteknights helping them. I was a tutor for 2 and a half years at a uni, and most of the bright students I've met were males. The foids used to copy the solution from rice or curry-cel. But yeah, I agree, outside of academics they're not that bright. I think the amount of affection, support, and love they receive on daily basis plays a huge role in their academic success while men fall through the cracks.
This is true. All chief of staff at my work are old men, the few women that hold high positions are all very attractive and clearly chosen just for their sexual value. Lol being stem the white knighting is horrendous and simping even worse. The only attractive women in our office is constantly circled by five guys, where she eats they eat. She has a bf as well.