Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Gray sweatpants pill is brutal

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
Women know that they can see your dick when you're wearing gray sweatpants.

More evidence

Tumblr mopvbxoUyK1so690z 1371774066 cover

I was wearing gray sweatpants for YEARS not realizing that I was showcasing my 1" flaccid grower dick.

Last edited:
anyone who denies the dickpill = monkey

Gray sweatpants is for big penislossus

I don’t wear them anyways

Im circumcized anyways.

How can people even make out a dick shape though that dude's pants? It could just be large, saggy balls.

i wear shorts tbh

Females are relentless, they'll take every opportunity to remind you that your <7 dick is pathetic

lmao im wearing gray sweatpants right now

That's a different picture. Obviously we can tell what that is.

Delete that so the sub8inch dickcels don't rope today.

I changed the pic in OP due to your feedback.

Gray sweatpant pill is brutal.

I changed the pic in OP due to your feedback.

Gray sweatpant pill is brutal.
This is a suicide inducing blackpill. The only way to fight it is to have hundreds of thousands of dollars to pay for stem cell dick injections in Panama.

OP, I'm a grower as well. Its over for us :feels:

Maybe if i had a big dick i would feel a little bit better but nope just 4. I lost the genetic lottery and it put me in debt

itis fucijg over nman

I dont have grey panths

Imagine wearing pants

Baboon south africa

Incel trait: wearing jeans

I only got some chinos and jeans anyway
brutal pantspill btw

anyone who denies the dickpill = monkey

How can people even make out a dick shape though that dude's pants? It could just be large, saggy balls.
because it literally looks like a dick and not balls
Maybe if i had a big dick i would feel a little bit better but nope just 4. I lost the genetic lottery and it put me in debt
you would feel better. having a thin or small dick fucks with your mind

i mean its very obvious if you are a shower people can see the dick print
I know. That's why I wear several pairs of historical diaper-style undergarments under harem pants. I will allow no foid to see my dickprint. Anything less than 8 inches is basically an outie belly button to them.

I know. That's why I wear several pairs of historical diaper-style undergarments under harem pants. I will allow no foid to see my dickprint. Anything less than 8 inches is basically an outie belly button to them.
foids make men feel bad about their size but how dead are those bitches pussies that they cant feel average dicks or even small dicks if they hit their g spot.

foids make men feel bad about their size but how dead are those bitches pussies that they cant feel average dicks or even small dicks if they hit their g spot.
By their mid 20's even above average sized dicks feel small to them. Most 26 year old foids only take 9+inchers that are thicker than their ankles at the every least.

By their mid 20's even above average sized dicks feel small to them. Most 26 year old foids only take 9+inchers that are thicker than their ankles at the every least.

I think a part of it is because they masturbate with those huge dragon dildos.

uglyness comes in packs, if you are ugly you probably have a tiny dick. big cock users are fake cels or mentalcels

If I had a big dick I would love to wear pants that revealed my giant bulge.

If I had a big dick I would love to wear pants that revealed my giant bulge.

mfw i am stuck with a subhuman 1 inch grower dick... im 6.2 inch bonepressed when erect but the humiliating thing is I am 1 inch when flaccid

JFL I can't even wear gray sweatpants nice good game

mfw i am stuck with a subhuman 1 inch grower dick... im 6.2 inch bonepressed when erect but the humiliating thing is I am 1 inch when flaccid
>6 in

fuck off

Women know that they can see your dick when you're wearing gray sweatpants.

More evidence

View attachment 230626

I was wearing gray sweatpants for YEARS not realizing that I was showcasing my 1" flaccid grower dick.

In the replies to that first tweet, Found a 70 year old bluepilled Boomer. Imagine being This old and still so clueless

I think a part of it is because they masturbate with those huge dragon dildos.
They take Shenron cocks in their cunts and dragon ball anal beads in their asses.

Just put a bulge in your pants bro