Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Greyniggers without avatars - look at this meme

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
@6'3subhuman @LomaxDelarge @TromptZZ @A981 @groypercel @autisandugly @Japanese Detective @copemaxx9002 @Fearend_Loathing

Hold on a minute

too lazy and dont care enough

>normies and foids take out rage on incels
>incels take out rage on greycels
:feelscry:

all great philosopher's agreed on one thing, that the most important thing to care about in life is whether or not you have an avi on a random site filled with a bunch of losers that bitch and complain all the time online in their mothers basement. im suprised you've read that book. its really niche. i cant even find it online anymore.

all great philosopher's agreed on one thing, that the most important thing to care about in life is whether or not you have an avi on a random site filled with a bunch of losers that bitch and complain all the time online in their mothers basement. im suprised you've read that book. its really niche. i cant even find it online anymore.
BAN THIS NIGGER

Get rid of the cancer

Upset because you and your homosexual partner couldn't afford tickets to the Taylor Swift concert?

some avi's are eye sores

I've literally only had this account for like 2 days. Why don't you suck my micropenis you whore
I was actually gonna change my pfp tonight but now I don't want to just to spite you

I don't have an issue with users not having profile pictures.

Hitting it out of the park with those MS Paint memes dude.

Tell you what, I might restore that Enoch Powell avatar, happy?

@TryhardPsychocel first greynigger without an avi that I see owes me 2,270 dogecoin. That’s you, greynigger.

@TryhardPsychocel I’ll be fair, greynigger. Get an avi in the next five hours - and I will cancel the debt, greynigger.

@negrojasha_framecel

>normies and foids take out rage on incels
>incels take out rage on greycels
:feelscry:
Tfw when we're no better than normies and aren't above tribalism.

@BoliMeKurac @Wothish

@DolfTheRealestCel @AlwaysDisappointed @Cha0tic @AbyssalDespair @ragecell

Pretty suss tbhngl.