Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate how normies ruined the Doomer meme

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I discovered the Doomer meme before normgroids did and the videos that were getting released back then were KINO and really did capture the aesthetics and feeling of being alone and completely hopeless. However just like everything normies who listen to Kurt Cobain and Radiohead thought that they had the audacity to relate to this character meanwhile they are living completely different life than the one of the doomer. Normies love to romanticize depression and instead of living it they are just vibing to it because being depressed is a modern thing nowadays. I cannot look at this character anymore without cringing because I know that everything had been ruined. Normgroids be like : "oh, yeah I am depressed but tonight I am going out with my friends and we are going to smoke weed together I will also drive to my girlfriend later on but I am sad anyways because the internet told me it was cool!:soy::soy:" Man fuck those normies who claim that they are sad or depressed they don't know anything about a real depression.

They ruin every meme, look at Gigachad.

"I go on nightwalks while smoking teehee I'm such a doomerette "
Season 1 Gun GIF

Worst of all, is that fucking doomer girl meme, wtf is a doomer girl even??

they ruin everything
they make everything the coolest newest aesthetic they can use to differentiate themselves
it's the worst when they do it with inceldom, this is my fucking shit existence, not a cool aesthetic, fuck you cunt

I can only relate to doomer chud

they ruin everything
they make everything the coolest newest aesthetic they can use to differentiate themselves
it's the worst when they do it with inceldom, this is my fucking shit existence, not a cool aesthetic, fuck you cunt
the infiltrating cunts here expecting to see something different other than hopeless depressed men. Both foids and normies, fuck them.

I can only relate to doomer chud
CHUD got ruined too. I mean the entire internet got normified after the normies stormed in 4chan.

I went from Emo-Thoughtiwasnormie-Redpilledalphamalebutuglyandnobitchhes-Incel-metalheadwithmyownsownmetalvest-Bluepilledworkingouttogetlean-Incel-Jogging-Incel-NEET-Doomercel.

No bitches come my way, My friend life? I see one dude once a week to play videogames.

I cant give up somehow, I just want to have happiness!

Last edited:
CHUD got ruined too. I mean the entire internet got normified after the normies stormed in 4chan.
yeah but they don't use it as a self-insert cause he's ugly.

yeah but they don't use it as a self-insert cause he's ugly.
Yeah JFL that's true, but still. I remember when seeing CHUD was a rare occurrence but now you see him pretty much everywhere. In discord, reddit even fucking boomerbook.

Yeah JFL that's true, but still. I remember when seeing CHUD was a rare occurrence but now you see him pretty much everywhere. In discord, reddit even fucking boomerbook.
It was first designed by leftypol to mock /pol/ users, so it's always been part of their bully culture but after /pol/tards stopped coping, they adapted it and started to identify as chudjaks.

Incels reclaimed this meme and made it based.

It seems like anything and everything that gets picked up by normies gets ruined or tainted.

Normies are profligates who corrupt every form of "relatable" meme,they adore to modify the source material until it doesn't resembles its original form while adding nothing useful. They are truly consoomers.

you know it's over when a Business Insider article writes about it like some new fad, but has no idea it traces back to Incel culture

Normniggers always steal our memes or ideas, they consume it and reshape into unrecognizable slop and then original meaning just disappears forever.

Normniggers always steal our memes or ideas, they consume it and reshape into unrecognizable slop and then original meaning just disappears forever.
the problem is that they use it like vampires, they are snakes shedding and adopting separate skins.

It's the emotional attachment to the culture that gives it relevancy. Pretty soon SNL will rip us off, but in a stripped-down politically correct way performed by women. I dont even fucking know where we should go at that point.

normies and foids ruin everything

This is why there is barely any normified memes. Most meme culture is built by autist in dark places of internet and makes it up to normies.

Normies are profligates who corrupt every form of "relatable" meme,they adore to modify the source material until it doesn't resembles its original form while adding nothing useful. They are truly consoomers.

This is why there is barely any normified memes. Most meme culture is built by autist in dark places of internet and makes it up to normies.

Foids and normies ruin everything. They ruin every subculture, every good memes every creative arts

And soon Normies will also larp as Incels too look cool and edgy on internet and to gain attention. See on the twitter, HTN larps as Incels

Normies love to romanticize depression and instead of living it they are just vibing to it because being depressed is a modern thing nowadays.
Depression is just an aesthetic to most normies.

And soon Normies will also larp as Incels too look cool and edgy on internet and to gain attention. See on the twitter, HTN larps as Incels
They already do.

I despise those normies that make money from claiming they are doomers and now I starting to find recommended videos on YouTube about females talking about semen retention and generating a large audience as well as Stacey's on YouTube using Islam as a form of attention and how they converted fake story for again toxic attention, me, me, me,

Fuck those normies who pretend to be like joker or doomer which are characters that are truly discriminated in society, while they are the actual winners. Fucking prime pussy raw and having a romance with lots of physical affection is even better than being a CEO. Those and attractive NEETs are the worst kind of sexhavers.

Normies make my blood boil

People love to romanticise misery when they are happy or simple living, until it actually hits them, when I was in a really bad phase, none of those Americans psycho edits or doomer memes felt relatable, I didn't even looked at anything specific in YouTube, just doom scrolling all day.

I see text book goobers in real life

I discovered the Doomer meme before normgroids did and the videos that were getting released back then were KINO and really did capture the aesthetics and feeling of being alone and completely hopeless. However just like everything normies who listen to Kurt Cobain and Radiohead thought that they had the audacity to relate to this character meanwhile they are living completely different life than the one of the doomer. Normies love to romanticize depression and instead of living it they are just vibing to it because being depressed is a modern thing nowadays. I cannot look at this character anymore without cringing because I know that everything had been ruined. Normgroids be like : "oh, yeah I am depressed but tonight I am going out with my friends and we are going to smoke weed together I will also drive to my girlfriend later on but I am sad anyways because the internet told me it was cool!:soy::soy:" Man fuck those normies who claim that they are sad or depressed they don't know anything about a real depression.
Becoming mainstream = tons of normalfags and foids worshipp

Normies ruin everything

OMG they stole my favorite literally me character!!

It's quire simple, really.

Normies lack the kind of creativity which Incels, or at least nearcels/guys we could relate to in some way: The reason being, is that they lack any kind of actual creativity themselves.

The doomer meme, clearly, is inspired by that of the struggles which us & guys like us undergo: Loneliness, depression, uncertainty, and that sliver of hope that sticks with us as part of our humanistic urges.

Due to this being considered "edgy" since it stands against the perceived norms of always being happy, it merely just appeals to their need to feel as if they are "different" which hey simply will never be.

Foids and normies ruin everything. They ruin every subculture, every good memes every creative arts
This is true: I recall my dad once told me smoking weed was seen as a thing "weirdos" "freaks" etc did back when he was growing up in the 70s-80s. Not really Incels, since it was much easier to get laid back then, but still people we could relate to in a sense ig.

Nowadays, normies act obnoxious about Weed, and frankly ruined any kind of "culture" surrounding the usage of the drug for me.
Can you show any examples?
"I go on nightwalks while smoking teehee I'm such a doomerette "
Season 1 Gun GIF
Kek.