Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate how normies ruined the Doomer meme

This is why there is barely any normified memes. Most meme culture is built by autist in dark places of internet and makes it up to normies.
All memes stem from some kind of counter-culture/dissident and/or outcasted individuals/groups: Incels, blackpillers, anime autists, far-right and/or far-left, so many examples.

True. There was even a doomer sub that was actually based for a time. Now it's just photos from normies smoking in the twilight.
Worst of all, is that fucking doomer girl meme, wtf is a doomer girl even??
Also this. Women can't be doomers.

All memes stem from some kind of counter-culture/dissident and/or outcasted individuals/groups: Incels, blackpillers, anime autists, far-right and/or far-left, so many examples.
Yup most of the iconic ones legit come from places like 4chan.

Yup most of the iconic ones legit come from places like 4chan.
Many from /pol/ as well: I saw tons of memes from my lurker days back there eventually go on to become popularized.

Many from /pol/ as well: I saw tons of memes from my lurker days back there eventually go on to become popularized.
The newer ones yes. The older ones come from /b/. But a bunch of the wojak memes came from there. All the chad, Virgin memes came from Blackpill forums or like r/Incels idk why people credit it to random places. Like all Blackpill lingo or terms mainly come from the old psl forums